Dad was a rural farmer for 20 years, had little food to eat and worked hard his entire life

>dad was a rural farmer for 20 years, had little food to eat and worked hard his entire life
>has absolutely massive forearms, grip strength and massive hands

>me
>small wrists, hands, forearms and grip strength

ITS NOT FAIR

my father worked sewer construction for 35 years it's the same story for me. You just need to work hard user

your dad wasn't a frogposting neet

>worked hard his entire life

Thad because protein intake and calorie requirements are WAY over estimated in modern day fitness.

Also I bet your dad ate his fair share of eggs and beef.

Based kek

He didn't. He was a Chinese farmer who survived on cabbage soup. Meat once a month maximum. 10 hours of farming a day.

My dad is a manlet skinnyfat dude but however manages every time to dominate me (200lbs at 6'1 + lifting 2.5 years) and my brother (230lbs 6'0 + boxing since childhood) in a fight every single time. We can't compete with our artifical strenght and skills against someone who had to earn it the hard way

>Dad and his cousin beat up a group of 10 people on their own because they beat their dads unconcious in a conflict

Also another time my father was involved in a village wide group fight and handled everything fine even though He is build like a stick. Really makes you overthink how people runned for mayor-position in his village though.

>10 hours of Woking out daily

Dude, there's a reason grown men who do physical labor are strong. Diet has less to do with strength than we think, it has everyyhing to do with getting shredded however.

This is physically impossible

how about you stop being such a disgraceful spoiled little piece of shit?

your father worked hard his entire life and the result is a son who is a retarded faggot loser. your father deserves better. now fuck off

maybe you should take up farming for 20 years son

Mentality is superior to skills and strenght.

Easy fix user, just be a rural farmer for 20 years and work hard your entire life yourself.

>going through puberty will probably help too

It's the endocrine disruptors you're exposed to famlam, especially bisphenol-a

>Lamarckian inheritance

shig

It's unfair our dads had to be chinese rural farmers while rich americans like us get to lift a couple times a week and brag about their 'hard work'.

You're not really American. Is this why there.are so many manlets on here are they all asian? Man I miss the America of my youth.

This is a Chinese image board.

1 - You are weak
2 - Shaking and twisting things are the best way to build up wrists and forearms, which your dad has done for decades.
3- He can best you on the wrists and forearms only.
4 - You are a faggot

Vietnamese guy

>Vietnamese guy

manlet, ugly gook, poverty-tier, no gainz

The fitness industry tries desperately to manipulate people into thinking they need 150 grams of protein daily. That's just their way of keeping you coming back for more protein and supplements.

The truth is that your body will find a way to grow muscle over time. It may take longer given your father's lack of food, but the body is extraordinary at adapting.

No need for strong wrists/forearms in the modern world. Old man strength is real but it's unnecessary today

rekt

Our father's generation:
Worked hard manual labor their entire lives, fought in the war (some), fucked tons of girls, got married, built homes for us and supported us through life

Our generation:
Sit on your ass all day gaming, watching chinese cartoons and shitposting meems on Veeky Forums

It's not about lifting
No amount of heavy deads can beat the beta out of us (our generation)

We didn't earn it like they did

What about the generation after us.

collapse of society is imminent.

if you raise your children properly, unlike your parents, they can be decent people
that's what it comes down to
if your hobby is shitposting on Veeky Forums and masturbating to chinese cartoons it's because your father didn't do what he was supposed to