Why are bitches making such a fucking scandal because of this Tonga nigger?

Why are bitches making such a fucking scandal because of this Tonga nigger?

He is DYEL
Even people in Current Body Threads look better than this

because this is the ideal body for getting girls and you are delusional if you think otherwise.

Your salt alone could potentially cause high blood pressure worldwide.

I've never seen such a jealous post on Veeky Forums, lmao. I could spread that shit on bread, you faggot fucking piece of shit.

Go lift.

He's got a nice tan/skin tone, cbt is full of pale people sometimes

ie, this is what ACTUALLY fit people look like. people that are good at sports. not people that gymcel 3 times a week doing autistic deadlift routines and probably couldn't even run a mile under 7 minutes.

Is this achievable natty?

I did a mile at 7:57 minutes today. Fastest time since I was like 19-20. My right calf is aching something fierce though, so there's that.

He doesn't look DYEL,

His chest looks like shit though, but might be the angle at which he's holding the pole

because women are parrots user

They are biologically designed to follow trends user

Social media propagates this retarded behavior in untethered women user

hitler did nothing wrong user

His chest looks like shit because we're used to post-Arnold physiques and bench press-heavy routines.

An actual athlete rarely has a "great" chest. Most notable example would be probably Mike Tyson compared to most other boxers (him having the more ideal chest yet most others not).

>ethnic
>athletic build
>young
>popular hair cut
What's hard to understand? He looks like a Brazilian chad

>being ethnic is a plus
lol

>post-Arnold

You what niggah, Arnold's chest looked fucking amazing.

Or do you mean he pioneered that shit

the answer is the neck

A...are those jeans photoshopped?

You fucking idiots, are you literally retarded? His training is focused entirely on his sport, not his appearance.

To sluts and bored housewives? Yes

t. dyel

Why is he so greasy?

Lol didn't even notice it, looks like it

Do you even know how hot Brazil is?

To maek dem white women wet yo

just saw this on facebook and i knew fit would respond

He looks good, but not particularly great

There are way better looking physiques in the NBA and NFL

Because he was carrying the flag and on TV. Thats why women prefer him to you anonymous faggots, no matter how god-like you really look.

Bro tip: To all women, men are like handbags or earrings. Women just want the best handbags, earrings to make their female friends jealous. So to make your gf/wife happy, you have to be better than her female friends' men.

He is at the Olympics carrying a flag being watched by billions, nobody in Current Body Threads does this.

Women are attracted to status.

Also he had a great smile and he was oiled. No homo.

You know your fantasy about exotic island women? This guy is this for women.

Femanon here, don't know who he is but he looks like a dirty spic to me. Also, 2/10 body in my opinion. Pic related is what I find attractive.

Ottermode prepubescent looking bodies will never surpass thick, solid, joooocy bodies in terms of attractiveness.

who cares about what you think?

This thread is about OP's pic, I gave my response just like everyone else in the thread.

Try harder, you autistic fuck

Are you scandalous bitch?

This

It's really the only thing he has

>femanon here

ignore him baby you're all that matters right now

#REKT

looks like he only does bicep curls

Not posting tits, but do you think a man can have a pinky this small?

Yes

Yes

>posts close up picture of pinky so no one has any idea how big it actually is
solid work my fellow autist

Yes

>calling others autistic
>pulls this shit
>I'm a femanon btw xD

Kill yourself

>mfw btfo
How can I recover from my autistic pinky post?

By posting tits obviously

Post tits

Tits

Alright /r9k/, get over it

Another girl here
Wtf are you really attracted to those tits? It weirds me out when men chest gets to boob level

>not finding this attractive
Wew lad

A mass of fat looks completely different than a mass of muscle. Are you literally retarded?

Those are not boobs, those are pecs you idiot.

Boobs are fat, pecs are muscle

Honestly believe the women who are attracted to that level of musculature over ottermode/athletic physiques are sluts who probably fuck nigs too.

What are you going on about? Men with Klokov tier bodies are the ultimate husband, are you implying you wouldn't want to cuddle up in his arms every night?

Yes this is what natty looks like.

at least he's white

Please put it in my pooper

You might be atracted to that but is not common. Deal with it and stop trying to make your fetish look normal, it's not. Not everyone has father issues

>not common
woman want a man who can dominate and toss them around. ottermode faggots cant do that

>mfw people who never achieved anything in their life call an olympic teakwando athlete dyel

spoken like a true beta virgin miscer/redpiller/lookismer/4channer/mgtower/poltard

>This is a woman's ideal body

ok buddy. If you want to get big and strong because that's what you want to do then fine, but don't delude yourself into thinking huge muscles is what the majority of girls are into. You'll just waste years of effort.

>thinks that it's impossible for an "athlete" to be dyel
>pic related is an olympic athlete
fuck off dyel cuck

>oiled
I bet the excess oil was meant to be a mosquito repellent.

disgusting spic

dont want

Jokes aside why is it that these african negros that barely have enough to eat manage to do so good at marathons?

I like to pretend that I'm a gurl on the internet too.

>plain nails

man or 5/10 uggo virgin female detected

Yes

They have superior marathon genetics

That's not sweat

Protip: They have food

By their looks it seems as they don't tbqh

>ANNO DOMINI 2016
>Still lifting for girls

Girl here
So true muh hommie bitch. This dyel fucking greasy monkey spic is weak af. Damn these posers cock sucker on/fit/ defend him because they think they have better personality or some shit. Obviously my opinion matters because I'm a qt girl

Less hot than most of southern USA

>"""""""""white"""""""

genetic predisposition;
development of a high maximal oxygen uptake as a result of extensive walking and running at an early age;
relatively high hemoglobin and hematocrit;
development of good metabolic “economy/efficiency” based on somatotype and lower limb characteristics;
favorable skeletal-muscle-fiber composition and oxidative enzyme profile;
traditional Kenyan/Ethiopian diet;
living and training at altitude; and
motivation to achieve economic success.

I do want to get big and strong but not for women. just saying that you guys think the klok cant pull when he fucks crossfit chicks on the daily.

Why would I bother painting my nails? I wash my hands 100 times a day at work. Try harder faggot

t. trappy

>still running with the "I'm a grill" gimmick

> Do you even know how hot Brazil is?

It's winter in the Southern hemisphere. And the commentators noted it was 72°F during the ceremony.

He's oiled up to protect himself from zika.

Well... I look better than him so that cheered me up a bit.

At least I know I'm on the right track

klokov is good looking and a world class athlete. you aren't either.

I know that. People are saying that the klok cant get girls tho.

100% he looks better than OP

no one is saying that. we're saying that trying to get as big as that (you wont) to get girls is really dumb.

It's the same
It looks the same
And it's fkn weird

He is so fuckig ugly holy shit

>>>/myspace/

Fame and social status. If the CBS guys were covered in oil, waving their flag and marching in the Olympics girls would be gushing too.

The most important thing for women is social status fame, wealth, power. It's why athletes are so adored by women even, ugly and complete degenerates. They'll tolerate that behaviour to be in his circle of power

trappy u no gurl

he doesn't pork fridge mode bishes, he likes petite grills

People in the country don't get enough to eat, but Olympic athletes are likely sponsored and receive enough money to train properly.

Youre right OP, what is so amazing about this absolutely elite world class olympic athlete's physique? Darn women! They just dont get it!

That looks like a recipe for making it

That actually looks like a man's pinky, yes.

Which class of hamplanet are you currently staying at?

Whiter gases Jews and such, he didn't try to exterminate all women. You're getting your shit contamination boards mixed up, pol and r9k all in one delusional post

This. Its hot when a Guy is fit because he does something interesting. I like to go bicycling and explore outdoors, I don't want a gym bunny sheltered neckbeard who's anal about getting as big as possible. Ita seriously not attractive to a majority of sane people. There's no purpose for it other than your vanity and ego

He is attractive, but he'd be more attractive IMO if he was closer to ottor mode. He's handsome because he's a handsome Guy, his muscles don't magically make him hot- as much as most of you would like to think otherwise