HOW DO I LOSE TRAPEZOIDS FAST?

Please help I must lose all of my trapezius muscle ASAP.

1. why
2. do not work out, starve

How can I lose this muscle.

Cut it off

Because I am transgender and my traps have been a difficult thing to get rid of. I can't starve myself because then I'd lose all my fat gains (hips/thighs/butt/tits).

botox

Hang yourself.

>t. triggered cuck

>t. Mental illness

ok? your point? now how do I lose my traps.

How big are your traps?
Have you lifted before?

Cut them off.

1. Starve yourself
2. Don't work traps, even accidentally
3. HRT

They are not too large but well defined. I lifted 2-3 years ago and tried to lose it all over the past years. I got rid of most of it but the traps have been particularly stubborn.

I'm also a professional touring drummer so my upper body is always getting hit when I work.

Killing yourself will shrink them pretty quickly

Fuck off genderqueer, you can be a normal functioning member of society yet you choose to be a silly malfunctioning piece of shit

Figure it out yourself

1. Can't starve or I lose my HRT fat gains
2. I'm a professional drummer, kind of hard to but I'll reassess my technique temporarily and see what ways I could reduce load on the traps.
3. Already on it! My biceps fucking evaporated.

You sound ugly as shit. Upset that girls didn't want your 4/10 face so you became a freak?

>genderqueer
>implying i'm some tumblr snowflake

I'm glad my existence triggers you so hard, it makes it all the better. Stay bitter and angry.

Stay ugly and suicidal.

>t. Kissless virgin projecting

post pics of boipucci

Well then, just don't eat for about 2 months.
This will also cure your mental illness.

>transgender
>not feeling like a special snowflake hurrrdurrrr Im so unique and special

yeah right, you're fucked in your mind but you're too blind to see

Carve them off. As a man, your body will fight against losing the trapezius, so it'll take a long while.

get the fuck out of here,take your questions to /lgbt/
sage this shit,dont give bumps to this freak.

When they cut your dick off get them to cut your traps off. Easy peasy

I know that feel.

Take before pictures from all angles and start starving yourself. If you are not happy with the results, stop starving yourself but do compare before and after and try to pass an objective judgement.

In all likelihood though you will be a happier skinnier more feminine version of yourself.

Best of luck.

>he fell for the tranny meme

But I'm already skinny as fuck. I weigh 120lbs right now. I started HRT at 110 and have managed to put on 10 lbs of female fat patterning in 1 month.

Maybe my traps will soften up as I gain more body fat overall? I started HRT at 6% body fat.

Oh I see. Well your traps won't go away if you keep eating at a surplus, but how about giving your body more time and seeing how much of a nuisance they will be when you're at a higher bodyfat percentage? It's not like women have zero trap muscle. And you can always try starving yourself on a low protein diet in a few months when your body is full estrogen mode at which point your body will prioritize male fat and more importantly those pesky muscles. Nothing to do but to be patient in my opinion because you NEED to be in caloric deficit for your body to burn those muscles at an appreciable rate. Otherwise you can only hope for the HRT to work its magic while eating low protein in general but that will definitely take longer than a few months. You have to keep at it either way. I know you want it all right now and so do but that's the way the body works I'm afraid

Stay away from the deadlift for sure, haha,

slit your wrists vertically

this is hilarious, admit it you're just too alpha to be a female. why dont you go fuck a girl and rebuild a transmission on your jeep wrangler you feg

Just shoot a lil Krokodil in them and they should disappear pretty quick.

Try using a PC for 8 hours a day with bad posture.

Do not work out.

Do not eat.

ITT: traps trying to lose their traps

huehuehue

kill yourself queer

Lmao
But seriously, hope all goes well, op.

>wants to be a trap
>has to get rid of traps first

Can't make this stuff up

>trap feels trapped by large traps

IT'S FUCKING TRAPPY CHAN

HAHAAHAHA

REMINDER TO ALL YOU TRANNY NIGGERS. YOU WILL NEVER LOOK NORMAL

Somehow I knew you'd say that before I opened this thread, OP. I've been on HRT for a little over two years. I lost 15 pounds going from 180 to 165 (goal is 140 or so, I'm 5'7) and I didn't lose any of my HRT gains.
made me laff/10
>implying trannies didn't make that image
You know how pejorative and catty trannies can be, right?

Please end your life, you will never be accepted into society. You will never be a REAL GIRL

thanks m8

Here's another REAL, BIOLOGICAL, AND SANE WOMAN with a FUNCTIONAL VAGINAL. What you will NEVER BE.

It'd be nice if we treated gender dysphoria like other mental illnesses and actually treated people for it.

If you get depression and suicidal thoughts, you don't turn up for treatment and watch the therapist show you the proper way to tie a noose.

thats pretty neat bro

I mean, it *is* treated like any other mental illness. They're prescribed medication and take it with the overall goal being to blend in with society. While not everybody accomplishes that, a good amount do.

yeah don't want that women don't have that at all.

Make sure to include us in the suicide note you mentally ill man.

Burn or cut through your IVth cranial nerve.

mmmmm, the hips of a biological woman

omg im so triggered right now!!

Overtrain them.
Do shrugs for like ceveral hours a day every day at a heavy weight

>including le smug reaction face to make it seem like you aren't on the verge of suicide

user why are you trying so hard?

not this user but if you weren't affected by it you wouldn't have replied three times already, you're just fanning the flames.

now go on with your life and continue to be a fuck up

LMFAO

because you're degenerate

Underrated desu

This

1xF coma

You will never be a natural qt girl like this. Why even live

commit suduko you evolutionary mistake

>TRAP HAVING TRAP PROBLEMS

OP post face. Then we might help you

that one doesn't look bad, 2bh