Forearms thread

Give tips and tricks on how to muscle forearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=alphadestiny forearm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no qt Italian gf

Pullups OP

I just do hammer curls really

Squeeze a tennis ball all day

Deadlift, climbing wall, hammer curls

W R I S T
R
O
L
L
E
R

paused deadlifts and shrugs

deadlift a fuckton of weight

next question

Stop being NEET and get a job, my forearms got way bigger after 9 months of brick laying

all superficial forearm muscles are flexors/extensors of the hands and digits, except for brachioradialis

so you want to do a lot of grip work (deadlifts, grip clams, wrist rollers) and hammer curls (brachioradialis); for the first group, the more frequency the better

I spoke to a guy who had absolutely massive forearms at my gym, he said he does a lot of grip work, he warms up on deadlifts double overhand thumbless until he drops the bar, he said his max so far is 190kg , and he reccommended seated dumbell shrugs without chalk, entirely for grip strength , and a few full ROM hammer curls here and there

Alphadestiny's youtube channel has alot of videos on forearm training too, check them out

youtube.com/results?search_query=alphadestiny forearm

Rock climbing

Anything that stresses the grip. I have found rings and farmers walk to be particularly effective.

Fat bar chins, thumbless grip hammer curls, hitting things with a sledgehammer.

How do you deal with heights?

Don't look down.

>coal burner
Discarded

Fucking wrist curls

Paused hammer curls
Hold for a second

> implying it matters what you want

Kek

Sledgehammer levers

Use an axle for some of your deadlifts and all of your clean/press work, and lots of heavy as fuck farmer's walks

superset finger curls and reverse curls until failure

Check em!

That guy has tiny forearms.

genetics

forearms aren't genetic
you can build them just as much as you can your upper arms, just not by doing daft meme exercises

>you can build them just as much as you can your upper arms
Just like calves right?

I've put quite a lot on my forearms by doing They're as wide as my upper arms now

Backed hard

FARMERS WALKS are so underrated. My traps and forearms feel so good afterwards

On that note, what is a good amount of time to walk with the weight? Is time or weight more important?

Must be true.

Why do the other people in the gym look at me in horror when I do 50 pound DB wrist curls or 25 pound DB reverse wrist curls?

You'd probably wind up breaking your nose and being known as terminally autismal forever. Did I fall for a meme here?

In my experience weight and intensity are more important but I do strongman so I do them to get better rather than just work muscles.
Bodyweight in each hand for 20m in about ten seconds is a good intermediate standard. My best is 130kg per hand for that distance/time at 105kg bw

C H E C K E D

Squint at those quints

kek

simple yet effective

QUINTS DONT LIE

40-50 year old ppl that manually worked all their life have massive hands/forearms

wrist roller

in the morning and in the evening