/cheat day/

How many calories do you consumer on your cheat day?

How often do you have a cheat day?

I'm doing a cheat day when I hit my goal
That reward system

Don't see the point desu. If I know I'm going out drinking that night then I guess I'll call it a "cheat day", but even then I'll be making that up by eating less next day/more cardio.

as much as normal day cuz i dont have cheat days and im not a dog to reward my self

user, that's far too much ass. That's gross.

I do intermittent fasting...everyday is cheat day bruh

ireland pls

You're fucking retarded.
Intermittent fasting doesn't make unhealthy food healthy.

a calorie is a calorie...it won't matter if it comes from mcdonalds burger or chicken & broccoli.

As long as you meet your macros, and are below your TWEE, it doesn't matter what you fucking eat

Define healthy food.

While this is correct, there is still such a thing as clean eating and eating dirty. This is important to your general health.

how many calories are in pussy?

dublin lad?

honestly fuck a cheat day. it implies that you have to eat shitty, which i dont want to do.

This question keeps me up at night.

Texas, actually.
I'm not black enough I guess.

I ate 6 slices of pizza today, that's my cheat meal.

And it's a cheat MEAL not a cheat day.

And desu it's really not hard to eat properly and not get fat, i mean i eat some oats in the morning and the rest of my meals are a combination of chicken/tuna/eggs/cottage cheese along with lettuce/tomatoes/carrots, and if i want a dessert i eat some yoghurt with honey and raisins. I barely break 2000 cals a day. The trick is to remove all white sugar/bread/fried shit from your diet along with some other obvious stuff.

yes u do

So micros don't matter at all?
Trans fats are equal to omega 3s?
All sources of protein are equal?
All amino acid profiles are equal?
Protein useability is no factor?
Fiber plays no role of importance?
Refined carbs are the same as good carbs?
If I were to eat an apple or 11g of sugar these would both be the same?

Food isn't just made of macros. Sure, macros are all that really matters for muscle gains, but if you had absolutely any concern for your health you wouldn't be eating the processed slop plebians think is food.

Food is like music, that pepperoni pizza may be considered food much like the song "gas pedal" may be considered music, pizza has carbs fats and protein much like "gas pedal" has the technical components that make something a song. Even though they're both technically "food" and "music", they're both abortions to their respective groups.
That garbage song on the radio may be immediately pleasing, but it does nothing for you. That one song off that one album you heard once but gave up on because it wasn't immediately gratifying would have eventually become enjoyable. Plus it won't make you stupid, or in the case of food ruin your health.

But who cares what you think, you probably don't even do cardio, either.

gas pedal is a good song though desu

My cheat day means eating at maintenance.

You must be 18 to be on this site bruh.

xD

I eat 3-4k calories daily, cheat days 5-6k

I sure hope this is b8

>debating pseudo-science with pseudo-science

muh dick

>cheat day
What's the point of this reddit meme? Why don't you just cut with a small deficit so as to ensure that you don't lose any muscle? If you still feel that you need a cheat day, then you're likely not going to succeed anyways.

I've just make sure I have enough protein per day and stay under my caloric goal with the other macros. They aren't as important as they are made out to be.

Doesn't matter, you aren't getting any.

I eat 4000-5000 calories a day vegan (I'm gaining around 2lbs a week) I'm guessing if you ate 3500cals you could maintain your bodyweight while feeling full all the time, cheat day is like 6000 calories.