Who is home gym master race ?

Who is home gym master race ?

Me, mostly because I don't have the balls to workout where people can see me or shower in public.
Feels good though. I love exercise as a solitary pursuit.

Not much of a thread idea though.

Reporting. I hate loud music and weird lightning. I also like working out shirtless and cuddling my cat in between sets. Wouldn't go back to a regular gym

Same here. Tried gyms before but didn't like them that much.

All I have is a barbell and weights

anyone homegym in an apartment? what do you use?

pls no bully

>Each time you try / gonna get just a little bit better / each step you climb / is one more step up the ladder

I fucking love my home gym. Anytime I want to work out, I can just do it. No waiting for faggots to get done with their sets just so I can do an exercise. No shitty music I have to kill my hearing just to drown it out with headphones. No people wanting to talk to you (seriously, why the fuck are you trying to start a conversation at a gym in a middle of a set?). Etc.

Working out has been a lot better since then.

When I get my own house with a garage I want to reserve half of the garage for a homegym where I'll put a powerrack

>lifting with the garage door open on cold winter doors, lifting as the snow falls.

Comfy lifting goals

Homeowner Garage Gym.

Kid goes to bed, I go to my cave, and have an hour in my space, with my music, doing what I want. Come in hot and sweaty, fuck the wife, shower and bed.

Summer and 100 degree garage sucks, but it's worth it for me.

I want one so badly. Today at the irl gym some guy puked all over the only incline bench.

Wtf man.
Why?

I guess he just got sick. It smelled awful and he tainted the bench forever.

>one whole entire hour to myself
>yfw you will never have to be a wageslave cuck swarmed with drooling children and a fat wife

>lifting with the garage door open on cold winter doors, lifting as the snow falls
I want this so bad now.

This plus a pull up bar is my setup and its been pretty good to me

whats wrong with you m8

I'm training with bodylastics resistance bands for the summer. They don't feel right like the weights do but they do the job better than people think.

how much would one of these sets cost?
newfag here

>not knowing how to rotate your picture
>placing the lighter weights inside instead of outside

picture rotated cause phone

I sometimes put the weights on that way when I warm up

sorry about your autism

I'm I think the bench/rack was like $250 and the weights/bar were another $200 for 300lbs

how much did it cost
the whole thing

shit my bad i posted it 1 second after your newer post

Mostly invested in a homegym because I wanted to start on calisthenics and wasnt too expensive.
Perhaps in the future i will invest in a power rack and some weights.

I have pic related and a treadmill.
The thing I like best about this is if I get the urge to do some sets before bed, I just do them. I can also spread out my sets through the day or jog for 15 minutes at a time 4 or 5 times through the day instead of all at once.

Fuck the gym.

What routine do you lads follow?

>Home gym master race for 5 years
>Ended up selling gym equipment to move some place else and finally purchased a 24 hour fitness membership. These commercial gyms are a better training environment than training by yourself

Im going to start buying equipment, is pic all I need?

This was taken 2 months ago.

Ive since added a canopy, a bench, and bought more weight

This is it now.
I started lifting 2.5 months ago. Thanks Veeky Forums

What routine have you been following

>home pokemon gym
Good job

A barbell, 2 dbs and a pullup bar is all i need

been following a routine a friend of mine made for me. His dream is to be a personal trainer. How did he do?

Not good

awful routine man. if you want to get stronger and build muscle you should working with 80% of your 1 rep max for your sets and you should be doing full body every workout assuming you're natty.

Incline press station

>10 x 20-25 squats once a week

How much weight do you have mate?

>planning out workout
>writing furiously and nearly illegible
>sniff marker mid-way
>feel dizzy and lose balance
>hand streaks across board
>fuck it just write in the lost shit

Squat Rack, Bench Press, Olympic Barbell + Dumbells, 200kg of Weights, Bumper Plates, Belt, Pull-up Bar.

Get on my level Veeky Forums

Forgot to mention, i'm a Fatty trying to improve.
>Have GAD, and Panic Disorder
>Cant into Cardio as Heart racing triggers Panic Attack
So far i've lost 12 pounds and gained muscles that i never thought i would have.

On the olympic bar i have a total of 145 pounds.
When I started i could barely bench just the bar.
Now i dont really know my Max, as i do the 145 normally.

none of that is relevant. that routine is piss poor and i would never ever take any sort of advice from that friend of yours.

How much are you squatting and pressing?

I think there's something wrong with your life.

but socializing is fun
unless you are retarded (anxiety and stuff included) or ugly

Drawings are from Asperger Roomate.
Marks are from Doggies, they like to jump.

what would your recommend for weight loss
(Yes i have read the Sticky)
I also jump in the trampoline

doing 145 as my reps for both, i dont have any more weight. Ill buy more soon.

Dont listen to them user. Whatever youre doing works for you so keep going. Everyone on this board acts like full body strength training is the only way to make gains while its simply not true.

more trump girls please

how much were the dumbbells/plates?

>10x25 deadlifts is a good thing

ok pal

>His dream is to be a personal trainer.
hopefully he isn't advising anyone else

10x20-25 SLDL? Am I reading that wrong? he knows nothing about this

Not those other guys, but a 1 week 3 day-split is shit if you want any gainz. Either make it a 2 day-split or full body each workout to get some gainz.

cardio is for fags

I didnt even read his routine nor do i want to.
To me deadlifts are not a benefitial exercise at all but idc if he does it.

Thinking jumping on the trampoline is making you lose weight.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FAT - LOGIC LIKE THIS SHIT

Kill your friend then kill yourself plz thank you bye.

>10 x 20-25 squat

end your "friends" life

I reconcise this set up. You were muscle up bro with that seemly janky ring set up.

Anyways a power rack is a solid investment, especially if you can get it second hand. Also, do you only work with what you have?

>To me deadlifts are not a benefitial exercise at all but idc if he does it

Found the alternative medicine fag. Thanks for proving you're retarded.

>oh deadlifts don't work for me haha
>everyone is different just accept that :^)

Ayyy

I have been for about a year.
I occasionally go to the gym but i only go to get my mother to go with me(shes overweight) and just swim there or do cardio. The gym has some good bodyweight equipment like monkey bars but i rarely use it. I just prefer working out alone.

Dumbbells, a barbell and a pull up bar, the gains are insane son. Nothing better than lifting whilst watching all my favorite youtubers and fitness and nutrition vids daily on the big screen. Gyms are ok but the only thing they have over my set up is a power rack. Scooby dooby doo

Also i have a heavybag that i got in 9th grade which i like to kick and shit.

what's your routine like and how do you squat/press?

>cardio
>fun

Your "friend" is fucking retarded, m8.

I thought Obama made the CIA stop using these

I get it, I am the same way. It is the whole reason why I in scoured the gym. Not to mention you never have to wait for equipment.

Yeah especially if your gym just has 1 squat rack and you wanna hit legs youre pretty much fucked and have to resort to machines.
Then when the person is done using it your legs are already tired from the machines.

If I wanted to buy a bench and a squat rack, would there be anything Veeky Forums recommends? Right now I'm just doing SS so that's all I need.

Where you at? US? Regardless, it would be wise to look at the used market first.

Yeah I live in the states. Do I really want used gym equipment though?

Reporting in. Have a barbell, dumbells, a bench press and a pullup bar. The bench has tho thingies to do dips, and with some little engineering it becomes a miniature squat rack that makes my back hurt. I'm thinking about getting a squat rack, although space is a problem, and practising in order to achieve clean to front squat.

>Do I really want used gym equipment though?
The bench, on second thought, might not be a good idea for hygienic reasons. But the rack - why not? It's just pieces of metal m8. Save yourself some cash to buy plates or whatever.

>space is a problem
Squats stands are a thing. You can even make your own.

I like your style.

Yeah but I'd like to have safety. Actually what I want is a power rack, in order to be able to squat and bench without a spotter. Without safety I can't squeeze that last squat because if I can't lift it I'm fucked. You can't just throw a bar on the ground living in a building.

You can if youre not a little bitchboi
Fucking pussy ass bitch scared to throw some weights around because his pussy ass cant do an extra rep get the fuck off my board you little bitch go dress up as a maid and get ass fucked by BBC like the sissy bitch you are while the real men here make some gains.

Post pics with time stamp or shut the fuck up

Some guy near me on CL is selling this for $2700. I'd love to buy it, but he's selling it as a whole thing, and I don't need kettlebells.

Me because I have no money for s membership and I don't have a car

Damn that went full on homo, are you hiding something you want to tell us?

stop projecting, your anxiety is showing

you could buy the individual components for much cheaper
sometimes craigslist sucks dick

underrated

laughed audibly

Bitch bois detected

That escalated quickly

Kinda hit or miss as far as hygiene.
The question is though, is it LESS hygienic than the weight bench at the gym?

mirin?

a-a-are you the gay?

I've seen worse. Mostly involved niggers and coffee cans full of concrete

All I have are some Powerblocks.

>cold winter doors

I have a bar and weights up to 3pl8.
Im going to buy a bench and a squat rack (pic related). I dont have too much room so I cant have a proper squat rack.
The question is, should I buy bumper plates or a weight lifting mat?

How do you find the motivation to workout at home? I have a barbell, some pl8s and a squat stand at home, but I can never get hyped up enough to enjoy my workouts at home. At the gym I'll get fired up and stay focused throughout my workout, but my garage just doesn't have the atmosphere

pic.

No money left for a fucking flashbulb you cunt?

Pls halp.

all that counts are the weights , everything else i dont care about .
you've done a great job.

A decent gym is miles better than a home gym

>Better quality equipment
>Better atmosphere
>Get to lift alongside elite tier athletes (unless you go to some shitty commercial one)

>tfw living in a nice penthouse apt with a huge public gym couple o floor upstairs
>dad got laid off 3 months ago and now we have to move to a single bedroom apartement in a shitty part of the town so that he can pay for my senior year in HS + college
>the only place i can work out is some bars in park across the street
>always some nigger/drug dealers hanging around the park

Why do bad things happen to me Veeky Forums, i study hard, lift heavy, and occasionally i give my spare changes to homeless peoples. I could probs get scholarship to an ivy league school if i'm white/jew