Weight loss gains

Weight loss gains

>10 pounds in 14 days

I'm hitting skinny fat soon,
tips to get to Bruce Lee mode or just a lean ottermode?

I already do
Deadlifts, bench, chins and a lot of cardio and bodyweight. What's the diet/exercise plan to reach such modes?

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/olympics/michael-phelps
youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/obesity-and-hormones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat hardly anything

I already eat under 1500 cal

I do take a lot of fat though according to MFP

(desu I'm manlet 5'4 so TDEE is low)

This is my diet

breakfast - 2 boiled eggs

lunch- chicken thigh with tomato on side

dinner- can of tuna or sardines or sometimes chicken breast with broccoli on the side

I get around 700 calories a day and I'm 5'10". I also drink black coffee and drink a lot of water all day

>starving diet

sure you're losing weight but you aren't eating properly

Nice
we're almost similar but I have rice in my diet

Breakfast - Oats with banana or 2 hard boiled egg
Lunch - Protein with Rice
Dinner - Usually Lunch, but variety of vegetables added here

I also drink 2L of water a day (keep that skin fresh and lubricants replenished)

What exercises to achieve Bruce mode?

It just takes a long time user, the closer you get to 10% body fat the more micromanaging you have to do.
Being active nearly all day helps a lot.
You can workout and do cardio, have a massive calorie deficit, all that is great.
However what are you doing on your down time?
Go for walks instead of sitting down, go play a sport with friends, go for a hike, play with your dog.
If you want to make it to low body fat you gotta have hobbies that are physical or you have to push yourself further by either doing more cardio or having an even lower calorie deficit.
It still comes down to calories in calories out.
I just recommend doing physical activities because you're at least building some muscle mass by doing them, with furthering calorie deficit you're wasting potential.

IF and keto

>It still comes down to calories in calories out.

funny how this has been confirmed for broscience and Veeky Forums is still falling for it

I am a programmer/sys admin and make my living behind a desk, on my terminal, on the phone, reading books.

Very sedentary. I do walk/pokemon go on my rest days.

>However what are you doing on your down time?

What are your hobbies and what do you do in your down time?

This is my biggest problem. In my younger days, I would be playing basketball in my court (but all friends are grown and no time to play now).

Most of my down time is weed, movies, gf; definitely not active in anyway.

What are those?

Bodyweight exercises and lots of them

I think IF is when you just eat one big meal a day

nope, that diet seems good: prolly getting at least 50g of protein; maybe could use more vitamins from vegetables; could just take a vitamin though, which he prolly does.

intermittent fasting: in it's most basic form staying 12 hours without food every two days. Google other programs

keto: ketogenic diet, basically eliminating carbohydrates from your diet. It works marvels in the short term, but it's impossible to follow in the long term. The advantage is that you can literally forget about calories and stuff your face with protein while still losing weight.

Yeah I do take a multivitamin, been losing weight steadily on that diet and surprisingly I'm not tired on it but maybe that's because I drink 5 coffees a day

*24 hours withouth food

>>>/tumblr/
If it's broscience why does it work?
Why is there not a single citation or study from an actual health organization, hospital, or university.
Why when you google "study calories in calories out is a myth" the only links saying anything that contradicts it are from sites like authority nutrition.
It's not an exact science, but for fat people yes calories in calories out does work.
Which is why I also posted
>the closer you get to 10% body fat the more micromanaging you have to do.
The lower your body fat the harder it is to continue to lower your body fat. Calories in calories out becomes more finicky, but it doesn't change the law of thermodynamics, energy is still being used and if you don't replace said energy source you will eventually burn out.
The difference between low body fat and high body fat is low body fat has hormones and other things working against it.
With lower body fat you will get tired more often, micro nutrients become increasingly important, macros need to be exact or you can have systematic damage as organs begin to reach dangerous deficits.
You also will have a hormone leptin coursing through your body almost 24/7, that acts in the same way nicotine does. The receptors in your brain become increasingly more active and your cravings will become worst.

>in it's most basic form staying 12 hours without food every two days

You mean Buddhist mode?
>Monks only have one meal a day, usually at noon. Sometimes they have tea before evening meditation.

Basically don't eat anything for 16 hours after your last meal , do fasted cardio then don't overeat like a fag

You can easily reach 8-9 bodyfat like this, to get lower you gotta roid

>lost first 20lbs so far this summer
>tfw 65 to go

how many meals per day?

post workout, (some fitness sites ive read said wait 30m than) have a glass of milk with whey protein(or w.e protein supp u use), but just use half the serving size (like 1 scoop instead of 2); the protein to calorie ratio is already amazing and u really dont need the extra cals unless u want to bulk. u can also prolly avoid coffee with the right snacks: tzatziki sauce is amazing, sun dried tomatoes, greek yogurt, jalapeno peppers... just keep ur muscles active

>What are your hobbies and what do you do in your down time?
I walk my dog daily, when i'm sitting down I do wrist curls and have a stress ball that I squeeze to workout grip, I hike on the weekends, I play soccer twice a week, I have a girl who i'm casually talking to from work that wants to lose weight so she and I go to the mall and walk around (mall is about 2 miles in length full circle) I stand as often as possible, I do calf raises any time I'm going to be standing for long periods of time. I stretch like 3-4 times a day. I play fetch with my dog, I also play guitar/piano/drums.
Right now as I'm laying down typing this I am raising my right leg up, than pulling the knee towards me, the leg goes back out and than I sit it down.
It sucks dude, but it's the price you pay.
Using professional athletes, they have coaches, nutritionist, people who are paid to count everything and ensure they workout or eat the right amount for said body type.
Here let me use this as an example
shortlist.com/olympics/michael-phelps
Mike Phelps (during his prime) swam 4 hours a day, he also ran a lot, he lifted a few times a week, he also had other hobbies that were physical in nature.
Yet he isn't anorexic mode, which most of Veeky Forums would have you believe if you did cardio regularly. This is because of the people who are there to measure how much he eats and if he starts gaining weight (from body fat) they are there to tell him to do more in the coming weeks to lose said body fat.
This is the micromanagement portion.
It's not impossible, it just takes a lot of studying.
When you're young and your body runs hot all the time it's easy to be lower body fat, but as we get older and we run less efficiently it takes increasingly more work to reach the same goal.
Honestly it would be a lot easier if I could run like I use to, but I have a leg injury that makes running harder. Hints all the constant movement I am doing.

wew lad
how bad can you be at searching in Google?

youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0

>Calories in calories out becomes more finicky, but it doesn't change the law of thermodynamics

kekekek

basal rate adaptation, blah blah blah

>The difference between low body fat and high body fat is low body fat has hormones and other things working against it.

your hormones work against you depending on what you eat, not on how much fat you have

>You also will have a hormone leptin coursing through your body almost 24/7, that acts in the same way nicotine does.

jesus fuck, leptin is resistance dependent, the dose never changes

100% ignorant
or maybe 100% bait and I'm falling for it

>It sucks dude, but it's the price you pay.

Dude, that doesn't suck. I admire your everlasting determination to get fit.

I don't have money for a PT or a Nutrionist, but if Bruce Lee could do it without those supplements/support, I figure, it's wholly within the realm of achievable.

I think for now, I will add another evening walk after dinner to my rest days.

This inspired me to do 30 pushups.

Will do another set in 30 minutes.

>your hormones work against you depending on what you eat, not on how much fat you have
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/obesity-and-hormones
Literally first passage, the amount of fat you have is directly linked to the levels of leptin you have. It's on the first passage, it is not related to the food you ingest, it's related to your personal fat count in your body.
You're posting fucking jewtube citations that have no relevance at all on Veeky Forums, those are not studies. Those are opinions.
The lower your body fat the less resistant you are to leptin. So stop spreading false information to other Anons who are actually trying to better themselves.

>bioscience
KEK. I'm cutting at -1500 cals a day and even eating McDonald's and chocolate all the time I'm still down a fucking stone in two weeks. All existing research says the same. Get some willpower.

Depends on when your last meal was. For example mine is at 9-10 pm so i fast till 3-4pm and in that time window i can't eat more than 2 full meals + shake. You can do 1 giant meal a day and then it's called the warrior diet, but i personally can't do it because i always undereat due to my stomach being bloated. It's seriously a lot of food (not junk food) to get all macros +2300 cals in 1 sitting.

If you don't care about getting big and bulky, why the fuck do you do deadlifts? Can you explain?
and no, fat fucks on fit told me so is not an answer

>bioscience
Broscience. Fucking phone autocorrect.

Does fit really do this little pushups? A pushup set should be at least 50 pushups.

If you can't do over 120(no time limit) you shouldn't be called fit IMO.

Why would you not do a lift that recruits more of your body than any other lift? It seems like a no-brainer.

Im not fit at all my dude. I'm sure seasons Veeky Forums would easily knock 120

What parts does it make bigger?
Hips, legs, lower back, upper back
upper back can be replaced with pullups, which are a lot better for it
for other parts, should not really be part of your training if you want to be small and leany

I like deadlifts for engaging full body, especially my back and core.

Also I have bitch hands, so grip is nice too.

A mate of mine says he's been drinking whey and meal replacements for two weeks now and hitting the gym, claiming to have lost 13.8kg already on barely one meal a day.

Is this humanly possible?

Most athletes do deadlift these days , it's a great compound excersise .

And if you want to get 'big and bulky' you better start doing ultra high volume workouts and eating big desu

Final note anons, combat the negatives of a active lifestyle by ensuring your down time is as relaxing as possible.
There is a reason most athletes smoke pot, while you do need a certain amount of rest, the quality of said rest can easily make it so you need less than the average person.
I'm not enticing you to use drugs, but if you've been up and running about all day, working hard for your physical gains. When you get home take some time for you.
Put on some soothing music, meditate for a little bit and get rid of some mental stress, do a good stretch routine to increase blood flow across the body. Sip water regularly (sipping water opposed to drinking large amounts can help prevent needing to piss all the time). Your body will need less rest if you treat it good.
Also quality of sleep is important, if you have a tough time sleeping and still feel tired in the morning. Look into some things to help with that, if you need to sleep 11 hours a night to feel rested. That's generally seen as a negative in the health community.

Actually, I agree with you. If you don't want to look like a real man, you shouldn't deadlift.

>A beta fat fuck thinking it makes him more of a man if he does X workout

>tfw lost 20 pounds
>have a bubble on the end of my dick foreskin now when it's not erect
WTF Veeky Forums
I haven't been able to date with my newfound confidence because I have bible dick now

I pull 5pl8 and I'm 13%. That's not very nice m8.

I pull 1000000 plates and i'm 1%
fuck off fat fuck

You need to throw in some vegetables, and your diet would be pretty solid.

Having only protein, despite what Veeky Forums might drill into your head, is not healthy in the long run.

One tomato and broccoli a day isn't enough. Look to add a slice of bell pepper, maybe some spinach, garlic, cucumber, etc., etc.

Throw in a few almonds cashews and other nuts a day as a snack and you're golden.

But hey do whatever works for you.

Keep it up fag

He wrote a book, you know. Why not read it?

There comes a point where pic related isn't accidental any more. Further evidence that all women are sluts and whores.

>5'4" womanlet
>SW: 226.6 lbs (post baby birth weight)
>Today's Weight: 212 lbs
Lost 14.6 lbs in 37 days.

I'm a hamplanet slowly working on becoming a hamasteroid.

>I want to lose 30 lbs by my birthday this Nov.
>Then another 30 lbs by my wedding anniversary in may 2017

Husband is amazing. He is super supportive, eats what I eat for dinner, keeps junk out of the house and has lost 20 lbs himself.

Wish us luck guys.

Fuck off faggot.

Pretty much. Not that guy but i did if quite successfully with 20/4. I only ate in a 4 hour window. In my case it was 5 to 9 pm

This