What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Hardboil-Eggs-in-a-Microwave
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cookies and cream ice cream

it's okay, i'm /plg/

>>>/fph/
Get in there fatties

Same shit I eat every lifting day. Quinoa, broccoli and chicken breast with buffalo sauce. Tomorrow is a rest day which means my other dinner: avocado, salsa, cottage cheese and tuna all stirred together

How does that avocado shit taste?

Chicken soup made from scratch, with cheddar jalapeƱo dumplings.

1 and a half cups of mixed veggies and several cinnamon buns, only things i ate today.. not gunna make it

Turkey sandwich on organic brown bread, cuccumbers, carrots and chocolate covered almonds for dessert.

Why buffalo and not hot sauce or Sriracha?

same thing as usual

what the srs fuk?

>pre-gym
2 chicken breast fillets
2 slices of cheddar cheese

>post-gym
2 scoops of whey protein in semi-skimmed milk
2 peanut butter + jam sandwiches

Yeah buddy.

currently living in a hotel sooooo microwave dinners all around

just trying to keep calories ~1500 until I can go back to cooking for myself again

Scrambled eggs and steamed veggies nigguh, microwave doesn't have to mean shit/unhealthy.

how can you put ketchup on your bananas

Total calories/macros for that? Trying to bulk or maintain?

Not sure of macros. I've been rounding all my calorie counts up so that I can definitely stay on my deficit. I didn't weigh my chicken but I generally count them as 250 each. The cheese slices are about 100 each. The pb+j are about 350 each and the shake was 500.

So pre-gym is 700 and post-gym is 1200, 1900 total.

That's about half what I would need to maintain my current weight...

had some lean beef picadillo ( 8 oz) with a hass avocado, half cup brown rice and a serving of pinto beans. Put some cholula hot sauce on it. Pretty good. Gonna have some cottage cheese and something else an hour b4 bed.

Welcome new friends. Please enjoy your stay

Six oz NYstrip. 3 eggs. 4oz tuna. 1 tsb lite mayo. 3 cups Brocolli. Kale/ spinach smoothie.

Bologna tacos. Only the finest 98 cents a pack bologna, white ameican cheese, refried beans and olives i crushed with my hands.

3 mushrooms + about 3 cups spinach sauteed with salt/pepper and just a light coating of extra virgin olive oil so it didn't stick to the pan. Also 1 filet of tilapia with the same ingredients.

I have to eat 6 small meals a day, and it sucks. I've never been a grazer. I have to eat again in about an hour.

Typical boring meal prep shit

Get yourself a camping stove and eat proper food brev

I don't have a stovetop and a pan bruh unless there's a way to cook eggs in a microwave that I'm unaware of?

oh that's a good idea I'll have to try that thanks dude

I prefer to scramble them if i'm cooking them in the microwave.

Crack your desired number of eggs into a microwave safe bowl or jug
Whisk/stir them with a fork until it's a uniform colour
Add a splash of milk
Put in the microwave for a 60-90 second bursts
Stir each time you check it
Generally I will put in 4-6 eggs and be finished after 3 bursts

Depending on the origin of your eggs they should look similar to this picture.

You can also do boiled eggs in a microwave - wikihow.com/Hardboil-Eggs-in-a-Microwave

awshityes I'm going to try this
thnx Veeky Forums

Same thing every day. Lunch and dinner. Doesn't get old desu. I stopped caring about repetitive meals.

had panda express earlier today. fried rice, double chicken teryaki and one serving orange chicken. 1420 calories abouts. dinner is an 820 calorie strawberry vanilla protein shake. 2 and a half cups apple juice, 4 and a half scoops vanilla whey, and two cups strawberries. 64 oz about. fucking delicious.

i'm cutting btw lol

2 eggs
2 beef hotdogs
1 cup of green tea
2 squares of 85% dark chocolate for desert

>dat keto

Cow tongue grilled up with some onions and red pepper + half an avocado

As a Cuban, I can definitely agree that blackbeans and rice never gets boring

>85%
>not 100%

damn 2240 cals on a cut. You must do shit load of exercise...

dinner
>homemade turkey chili (the kind that makes my farts smell like rotting corpses)
>2 soft boiled eggs
>avocado

dessert
>almond butter on Ezekial bread
>glass of skim milk

>ezekial bread
what are you a kike?

chunkys emergency meal im eating it cold senpai

Picked up a gyro from pita pit on the way back from the gym.
Washed it down with a brotein shake (16oz milk, 2 scoops whey, 1/2 avocado, 1 nanner)
Gonna down a couple glasses of milk in a bit to ensure that I'm disgustingly over my target caloric intake for the day.

Hes just not cursed with pajeet genetics.

On gear at 179lbs i have 3k tdee abd i never do cardio. Anyone over 200lbs and isnt fat can get closer to 4k

How do you look? I eat this way but don't lose any weight. Desk job/lifestyle

An old bell pepper and beer

Fish
Rice
Broccoli

Currently losing weight, unfortunately got home super late and now it's ~midnight so I don't want to make dinner. 500cals for the day won't kill me, right?

LMAO at these ballerina meals
>three grains rice
>two chicken cells
>boiled celery with cum sauce

You'll never see one gain eating like a rice queen /fit a small cock in ur mouth