Help

Got my heart absolutely destroyed this week my fiance dumped me, been crying at night nor being able to sleep. Decide I gotta get my mind off this shit, so I decided to join Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. I'm starting them next week, will this help soothe my mind and deal with anxiety I don't wanna take antI depression pills. Any tips?

Forget women and start dating the hot, sexy men in your BJJ classes

blue belt here

prob not

but it sure is a fun expensive as fuck hobby

Be humble or somebody's gonna wreck your shit. Don't take it too seriously, be playful while rolling.

yeah if you're going gun in the mouth make sure you aim it toward the posterior side of your brain otherwise you'll probably live.

also don't use paracetamol unless dying slowly, painfully, and fully aware over the period of weeks is what you're into.

good luck operative.

I'm a er nurse, I work with women all day, Im getting drinks with one next weekend

it will temporarily take your mind off your troubles. Only time will fix them.

Not only will you be feeling inferior because >tfw no gf, You'll also feel like shit because manlets will kick your ass.
Why don't you just lift more?
Do you even lift?

Join also something that involves strikin, like box or muay Thai, bjj usually is frustrating for begginers, don't be afraid of getting in mass sparring but don't be an idiot trying to beat up somebody after just 3 months

I lift 3x a week, I wrestled my entire life and loved it. I wrestled division 2 and I wanna get back into being an athlete

>Not dating men

Ahh, that makes sense.
Sorry, didn't mean to call you a dyel.
MMA stuff looks fun but getting hurt does not.
I wouldn't roll the dice, I got hurt at work and if I wasn't getting workers comp I'd be fucked.

Idk what else to do, I wanna get over this heart break and move on. I keep myself in shape and I'm not ugly so I know I can get another girls it's just I loved her so much

I don't really know anything about bjj but if learning the techniques and other cool stuff keeps you preoccupied then I guess it's worth it.
Forget what I said earlier and go for it.

Why did your fiance dump you?

There are other fish in the sea. Literally. She's not even worth all the heartbreak you're going through. Why care about someone that didn't care about you enough to stay with you? You're wasting your energy with this shit.

On another note, I'll join you in BJJ classes i've always been interested but never touched a martial art in my life

>will this help soothe my mind and deal with anxiety
yap
i only joined bjj to get over a muscley gym dude
getting roughed up at bjj helped with the feels

I'm in the same position as you bro, just a few weeks ahead. It hurts less with time, but you probably know that already. Good luck with the BJJ, hope it works out for you.

p.s. gurls suk

Quite possibly, OP. Taking up wrestling was a major source of solace (and camaraderie) for me after a bad breakup several years ago.

>implying striking isn't frustrating for beginners
buddy let me tell you

Boxing help me so much that I am going to get my license in a year. One day like 6 months into training I was running outside and literally bumped into a fit girl by mistake, and now I've been eating her ass and getting my dick suxked on the regular for the past year. Its fucking great.

It might be the best decision you ever made.

Kill yourself, peace of shit.

how does that even fucking work lol