Roll discipline

woman, cushy startup job full of sitting and kitchen full of snacks
bf was fat but he swims hard and now hes a solid 8/10 and i wanna thin down too, like maybe 8 kilos
i do a good routine when I can at gym but i snack too much
halp, how do i discipline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXDEPc38y08
buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/fgsfds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can start by reading the entire sticky

Be a man.

read pro-anorexia tumblrs

read the sticky bby

okay will read the sticky ._.

i know what i shouldn't be doing, i never liked fast food or soda or stuff, i already see small gains but i just eat too much. it's not a workout problem, but a feeding one

Read the sticky.

Fill your stomach with veggies, you'll be less hungry and be eating basically 0 calories

my problem is also a feeding one, I'm struggling to eat enough to gain weight.
How you whales manage it is beyond me.
Good luck with the disciple lmao ur gonna need it

I'm not a whale :(
food is delicious

Make a smoothie nigga

cant make smoothies at work. we only get like doritos there

I make two a day nignog!
I am getting closer to my goals tho
Gone from 140 to 170 lbs in a year
Goal is 220

We won't believe you till you post pics
And if you eat food for the taste you're never gonna make it.

You have to want your goal body more than you want to taste yummy food every couple of minutes. Distract yourself with something your probavly just bored

Eat beanz for them massive fiber gains to keep your tummy full

Good job my boy
Make one at home and bring it to work?

reab tde stiggi

Maybe eat some more salads and drink water, loads of water. It fills you up and makes u less hungry.

challenge accepted

but they're not as delicious as pretzels. damn it :(

Dang that tummy is big. Fast bby

Fine you're not a whale
but you sure could look better
But so can I
Who will make it? Time will tell

Discipline is all in your head.
You have to stop listening to your body
when it wants you to eat
Feels and cravings are not real, they can be ignored

Pic is me trying to escape auschwitz

love food too much. :(
got muscles under it but none of it is showing. auschwitz escapee is hawt

Show ass bae

you are a 6/10 at best

lose weight or your boyfriend will cheat on you or leave you

balls or gtfo

Thanks
One thing you could try is downloading myfitnesspal to track your calories. If you absolutely must snack alot you actually can. But that requires you to do much more cardio. It's an easy calculation with TDEE, calories in calories out. If you get more calories than your body burns you will gain weight.

So if you really want to make changes to your body either eat less or do more cardio.
Or both for quicker results.

googled, will do the TDEE thing!
what does that gif even mean man :p

No. You don't love food too much you fat fuck. You lack self-control. Try fucking exercise.

>halp
>I will read the sticky ._.
>auschwitz escapee is hawt

What the fuck am I reading

haha that's for you to analyze I guess
I just like those kinds of gifs
Yeah, TDEE is as far as I can tell pretty legit

It's my first mire man, stfu

i fucking exercise tho.

Just don't put food in your mouth you fucking sow. Stop being a weak willed little girl.

work so much weekly that it would be a major waste to ruin it by eating wrong

>wah wah, exercising basic control over my actions is too hard :(

You're not gonna make it.

Also, your boyfriend will start getting attention from more better and more attractive women and will inevitably realize that he can do better than you.

10 hour workdays don't let me lift enough. lots of money tho.

Pffff he loves me, scoring isn't everything. besides, I'm his sugar mama.

Push-ups/sit-ups/planks while you compile or run tests

might just do that... tho my workout routine is hour and a half.

I wouldn't worry too much about those exercises in the start. Just get your diet on point and do cardio, you'll see great results if you keep at it. Women with muscles/shoulders/abs aren't very attractive to most men.

I think we need a face and timestamp

That said. Instead of eating drink some water when you have cravings.

fuck what most men think. I wanna be stronk.
haha, no way in hell im showing my face to you dudes XD
>coworker offered me a snack
>reached into it
>remembered verbal abuse from Veeky Forums bros
>got empty hand out
>smells like snack
damn it

Hello. Another female here. A 10 hour work day, although shit, is no excuse not to lift or work out. You can find 30 mins to squeeze in a routine 3-4x days a week. Hell, I work 2 jobs and I'm making progress.

Calculate your TDEE. Subtract 300-500 from that. That's now your cut diet. Use MyFitnessPal to track calories and MACROS, which becomes very important while cutting. Ideally you want 0.8g protein per pound of lean body mass, per day. Cut out carby snacks like chips, crackers, bread, etc and replace with fresh veggies.

In the pic you posted, you look very pale and flabby. Other than eating too much junk, your skin quality looks like you're malnourished. PAY ATTENTION to macro-nutrients using MFP. Eat FRESH leafy greens everyday. Slicing up veggies when you feel like snacking is good.

You're gonna have to bite the bullet and get excited about eating right, nerding out about numbers and ratios, and challenging yourself daily to see how good you can feel.

Another thing that helped me was watching health/fitness/biology lectures on youtube to better understand how our bodies work, how it breaks down food. Your homework is to watch this lecture and read through every fat people hate thread when you get hungry.

A good lecture on women's health and losing weight, breaking down how female bodies metabolize differently than men's
youtube.com/watch?v=dXDEPc38y08

Hard boiled eggs

Is that what you wear to work? Holy shit. I thought my startup was lax. Are you in Bay Area?

WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES?

I squeeze a 90 in routine about 2-3 times a week, more if I'm lucky.
Calculated, turned out 2232 so I will substract.
My skin is naturally pale, would you believe I spent a week camping in a LARP in a suit of armor some days ago? I do eat a lot of veggies.
gonna watch the lectures too! thanks a lot :D
I'm from Israel, hahaha. That jacket is because aircon is freezing my ass off. Bosses come barefoot every day.

HOLY FUCK you are eating way too much. I'm a 5'5''/165cm female that weighs 130lbs/58kg and my slight cut tdee is 1600calories a day. Maintenance is around 1800. You are eating as much as an active full grown male needs. Learn portion control.

Maybe I did it wrong then? I'll do it again. I'm 176cm tall

Try a few different calculators. Protip, unless you work 10 hour days doing construction or something like that, your daily job/activity level should not be set to "very high"

It also helps when cutting to not add in exercise. i.e. do not do "I ran and burned 300 calories just now so I can eat 300 calories MORE today"

>TDEE
~~~1836

Yeah 1800 sounds more reasonable. Women rarely need over 2k calories a day unless they're very tall or very athletic

Buy different foods and run. A 5k per day and a proper diet are really all girls need if they're training to improve their looks.

I run that much like twice a week. Hate running outside unless it's for a purpose so only treadmill.
want muscle though.

noone can teach you discipline. until you want your goals more than you want snacks you will fail

yes senpai

Drink a gallon of clean water a day.
No juices
No sodas
No super duper chocolate mochas
No vitamin water
No fizzy water

Just regular water.

Every single day.
Take healthy snacks with you. Like nuts(lolololol), brocoli, and fruit.

There.
Fixed.

Now show me your tits.
I need the Test boost and fat tits are just what I need.

>drinks only: water, milk, tea.
buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/fgsfds
You welcome

Post your routine. You are a whale btw. Start tracking your calories in/ calories out. Clearly you have not read the sticky otherwise you would not be asking any questions. Bullshit.

This femanon is spot on.

You're not gonna make it. Clearly this is a summer thing for you, when the seasons change you're gonna go right back to be a schlub. I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Oh, that's funny, I've been working out since winter and already lost some weight. I'd say i'm a third way there.

English isn't my first language so the names might be wrong.
run/walk, 18-20 mins,
stretch 5 mins
15x3 unless written otherwise
lat pull down 10x3
Leg Abduction
Leg Adduction
pec deck machine but sitting facing it
pull up bar (but with helping weight, cant do it without yet)
some free weights arm raising (3 kilos)
the thing that you move a leg back with
back raising thing for back muscles
crunches 25x3
30 second planks, twice
10 mins stretching

I'm not a whale!

Am i?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

You are a pls sit on my face

Hehe, I see the troll is strong with you.
Rather have shaming desu, at least that curbs my appetite.

what kind of girl posts on Veeky Forums?

A naive one, i guess. I read some sexual frustration threads and you all seemed like such Bros so i got kinda jealous?
Got thick skin tho so you can't "offend" me, so I'm not that worried.

Is it just me or does the pattern on the dress/wall make it seem like she has a ghostly belly, fading from existance as it escapes that bath robe?

>milk
>tea

Milk is trash for someone who is looking to LOSE weight and be healthy.

Tea is not needed but can be healthy if she picks the right one.

>says they are not a whale
>posts this
How does it feel having that bad of a body?

Can't tell, get nekkid so I can see.

What the fuck?
Whatever, as long as you feel good abut it and are getting a good workout and stronger then go for it.
But for a little lady like you, I suggest you do something like pilates or stripper pole dancing. The former is meme tastic but it works, the latter is basically sex and top tier strippers are strong graceful and sexy as fuck. They're also top tier athletes.

Bad enough to ask Veeky Forums
Desperate times and so on.

Omg i wish I could pole dance but there's no nearby gym that does it ;_;

I'm your height and I weigh around 60kg; my TDEE is around 2000-2100kcal

Drink more water, dont EVER drink calories, eat more fiber and protein and man up

Are you like 6 months pregnant?
Why is your stomach so large?
Your calves are large too, and you can tell it's not from muscle
you also have fat fingers
And your sense of style is fucking awful.

Fucking jews

that's not a whales body, she just needs to lose some weight.

Me and my older brother are in the habit of making snacks for the day a day before. Make and bring your own food.

>Not a whale
>Arms the size of calves

im simply saying you're gonna get harassed. read the sticky, lose weight, get Veeky Forums

this has helped me so much to GET FATTER where are my pro ana tumblrs now a days? i can't go "pro ana" without having to swim i a whole SJW tumblrs

Your sneering is curbing my appetite. Plz moar.
I don't have fat fingers tho.

I have an important question:
CoM?

Damn even your fingers are fat as fuck. Stop eating immediately

By the way nice dressing gown. Some women really let themselves go when they're married

That gif
>actions have consequences

Mirin forearms

There's nothing we can do or say to give you the discipline.

You just have to realize that you're a weak minded individual that can't even fend off simple hunger cravings and will never amount to anything majorly successful because you struggle with simple shit like this.

Or you can change yourself and develop willpower but you probably won't..

How about you take the bicycle out of the pic? Why are women so stupid