Shit DL

>shit DL

wake me up inside

>deadlift less than squat
Wat

What app op?

It's not shit, man. It just needs work. Warmup as fast as you can while keeping good form and take your time between reps, don't do them all in a row. You are roughly in my same place, I have a slightly better DL, but slightly worse Squats and an infinitely stalling 100lb OHP.
We're all gonna make it.
btw, what app is that right there?

Switch to sumo. I spent about 3 months getting my sumo nearly 60lb above my conventional and when I decided to pull conv one day I hit an ezpz 50lb pr

HOW
I hit 215dl and was struggling with 150 squat 5x5

its the SL 5x5 app

Stop doing your deadlifts at the end of your workouts

> only 5x5

Oh... Ok... Well good luck op!

Answer your fucking voice-mail you inconsiderate prick

mixed grip man

how much do you weigh?

Not op but take a look at the picture again.

I saw it but something tells me he is a fatty

busted, closer to 162 now.
I can go a bit higher but I stall on DL before all other lifts. Convinced it was form and restarted it lower to work back up. even a few years ago when I was ~20-30lbs heavier I could squat 350+ but struggled on 3pl8 deads. kill me

SL 5x5. Tried SS but didn't like the volume vs SL - last time I did SL I had linear progression up to 350 squat but got chubby and depressed and stopped lifting and lost all progress. dropped down to under 160 and started again, trying to get back to those older numbers with less lard.

5'8" manlet.

>man let

There's your problems. The relative ease of the big 3 varies on body proportions. I'm a lanky fuck and I dl 2.5x my squat

>implying I ever squat

I'm 5'5'' and my dl is still like 1.5x my squat. The height shouldn't be the problem

It's not height, it's proportions of the long bones in the legs and arms

Try chalk
I know I stalled a bit at 215-225 because it was warm in the gym and my hands would sweat like crazy

-Check your form.
-Steadily push your weight up every week
-Maintain your hold rather than immediately dropping the bar once you lock up; strengthen your grip
-Take your shoes off and do it barefoot if not already
-Make sure you take a big breath before pushing out
-Keep the bar near your calves as your raising it up

Fuck sumo DLs, don't cheat yourself.

Not OP but is there a reason to do DLs barefoot?

>Tfw my DL is 10kg above squats

Atleast I'm about to hit that glorious 2pl8 squat next week

Are you retarded?