Fucking how?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html

>Not buying 20-kg bags

Why would you ever need that much

It's superfluous, but it's not hard. At least, the eating isn't.

>Wake up
>It's morning
>Eat the things with proteins
>Keep eating things with the proteins through out the day
>Finish eating things with the proteins
>Check macro tracker
>200 grams of proteins

324g per lb of bodyweight doesn't count if you're fat, you fatass fatty. It's a measure to put alongside your poundage of LEAN body mass.

>324g
>not 324kg

How are you going to leave humanity behind if you aren't even going to eat big?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>324g per lb of bodyweight
That's a lot of protein, user

>mfw weigh 200lbs
>have to eat 143 pounds of protein a day

It ain't easy being fit.

you will probably shit out most of that lol

4 scoops per scoop, 2-3 times a day

lmao just lmao if you ingest more than 1g per bw... already tested on olympic atheltes that no less than .8g and no more than 1g per bw was sufficient and did not result in muscle or strength loss

enjoy your bloated, gassy, bothersome waste of cals and probable unhealthiness

That's over 1200kcal in just protein

>Cookies and a "powder-rich" protein shake for breakfast
50g
>Two packs of rice and half a kilo of diced pork / chicken / turkey or whatever for lunch
120g
>Small pack of quark and some fruit after coming home from work
35g
>Diced handkäse (tfw German) and veggies for dinner
30g

Wew lad, I have to rework my nutrition. But yeah, that adds up to 235g of broteins a day. Just throw in some turkey breast strips / grilled chicken breast / beef jerky or whatever as a snack and you quickly score 300+ gs of protein.

If that has any sense is an entirely different question tho.

>tfw Germancuck
You hit the GYM HARD, while Ahmed ENRICHES your women

Who does that shit? I'm not even eating half of that.

Those people who are making it

>whatever it takes

You're wildly overestimating how much protein you're consuming unless you're literally eating 5000 calories a day.

Yeah, so? That'd be less than 25% of my overall calories coming from protein.

Then lose weight fat fuck

It's really not that hard. I often get 400 grams in a day by accident. Multple pounds of chicken and 3 cups of cottage cheese

Breakfast
After gym protein shake
Morning tea
Lunch
After work protein shake
Dinner
Before bed
If you can't spread out at least 200g of protein in all those meals then you need to reassess your diet.

Is that actually good though? I couldn't imagine getting a 20KG bag and hating it, fuck that.

no don't do that you're hurting the economics

i eat that much and i dont even lift

i eat two meals a day

idk why it sounds hard

ronnie coleman ate 600g protein a day

>Two packs of rice and half a kilo of diced pork / chicken / turkey or whatever for lunch
120g

0,5kg of Chiken is already 100g ya fucking flippy flop idiot.

no, all that will go into your muscle. are you stupid?

Same here I eat a lot of chicken and usually hit 250g. Better than those being carbs I don't need.

>not eating >30kg of pure protein daily
>making it

Pick one

How do you eat that much chicken

> thinking 120 gram chicken is 120 gram protein..

Simple. Try not being a fucking beta nu male.

You realize protein is a meme right? Like yeah it is important, but that is so fucking unnecessary. Calories are more important than protein intake

Proteins are calories too

>half a kilo
>half a kilo
>HALF A KILO

500g of chicken you fucking thick cunt

Ooo the bait is strong today baby

doesnt too much protein fuck your kidneys?

If you don't drink water, sure.

Ask yourself this

Are you going to let your body pussy out on you?

>not realizing German bro eats 600g of chicken
>not knowing meat macros out of the top of your head

Never gonna make it

Aber wir, kameraden.. Wir machen es.

Niederländische speisekwark > Deutsche

you're going to let that stop you from making it? wew loser

>drinking too much water
>cya electrolytes

>not adding salt to your water

summerfag pls

You would probably shit out a live calf if you ate that much protein.
kek

Nice shoop. Not like a thick fuckign branch that's he's holding magically passes through him with no blood when it's longer than his fucking body.

i'm 120 pounds, how do you even get that heavy. im trying to get heavy but hard time gaining.

Is this legit or even good?

I'm on 316g of Brotein and it takes a lot of eggs, greek yogurt, whey, and chicken senpai

It's pretty easy to be honest. Just add veggies or snackie snacks where wanted/needed. I usually meal-prep 10 lbs of chicken and 10 cups of rice split into 10 containers for this purpose. Toss it in microwave and top w/ yummy soy or bbq sauce for taste.

Roids.

6'3, 240lbs, 15% bf. On cycle at the moment and training weights twice per day when possible. Aim for 300g protein per day minimum, but often vastly exceed this without really trying.

2 x 200g chicken breasts = 120g protein
2 x 60g Whey Shakes = 95g protein
3 x 300g Tub Cottage cheese = 90g protein

That's the base of my protein requirements which I will eat most days. Add in protein I get from milk, oats, beef jerky snacks, eggs, other shit. Easy hit 400g most days.

How long do you plan on being alive?

Not sure. Hopefully just long enough to make it.

He's on cycle. Though that much cottage cheese and protein shakes is pretty nasty desu. Probably has terrible shits.

Cottage cheese goes down fine. Usually have some nuts, PB, honey, nutella, fruit etc mixed with it to switch things up. I just keep it as my go-to protein snack. Cheap too.

>thinks using steroids means you need 324g protein

Fucking... what?

>chicken breast
>544 cals

Testosterone increases protein synthesis to assist in recovery and growth. Would you intake less on-cycle?

You're making me crave PB now. I use to eat like 6-8 tablespoons a day w/ nutella.

Dyel

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/885
USDA Standard Raw Chicken Breast. Probably the best measurement to use. Obviously Based on how you cook it or what is added this will change. Most people who over-estimate the amount of kcals or protein in chicken.

A keto bulk would easily provide 300+ g.

Breakfast:
8 eggs, 2 cups egg whites
12oz chicken breast
16-24 oz russet potato

Lunch:
8 oz chicken
6oz russet potato

Dinner:
12oz Chicken
8 oz potato
36oz watermelon

Night eating:
16oz 0% plain Greek yogurt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Close to those measurements every single day for the past 1.5 years

Fuck bro. You like potatoes huh? Any variation of the tatoes or just baked?

I don't really enjoy potatoes, just something I can tolerate in bulk. I bake them, every time...it's just as awful as you think It would be =/.

A keto bulk would also be the most retarded diet ever

The human body can only absorb 25g of protein at one time. If you are ingesting more than this per supplement you are just wasting your money.

Spread out your protein consumption for max gains

Surely it would be easier to split that breakfast up into two meals.

Why not rice or baked sweet potatoes?

The bait tho

I tried splitting meals before, but I found it just made me starving all day, with eating a bit just to keep me from pillaging my fridge till the next meal. I've had a lot of success having one huge meal early, and then being full + topping off with tiny meals the rest of the day.

I dislike sweet potatoes, and rice never fills me up at all. I could eat like 5lbs of rice and still be starving =/.

90% of my diet is pretty much how can I not be starving all day. I really don't care how it tastes, as long as satiating. Do I need 300-400g of protein? No, but it's the only way I can stay on track with my nutrition/calorie goals :(.

Huh, no kidding. Well, glad you've got something that works for you, best of luck. What are your goals btw?

That's unnecessary really.

Tbh, no idea. At this point, I just want to be better than where I was last week. Bigger, leaner, stronger. I'd like to hit 2 plate OHP by End of Year, without going above 7-8% BF. If I can avoid injury, I think I have a shot. We'll see.

According to some study I read, only eating a shit ton after a long fast can hurt your kidneys.
Eating a lot, in general, doesn't seem to affect the kidneys much.