Tfw too intellectual for gf

>tfw too intellectual for gf

Fuck you, this actually happens. People feel stupid around me all the time and women, especially modern western women, absolutely have to shift the blame of the I feel stupid feeling.

>modern western woman

>Be me at party
>Talking to a QT
>She's mirin, mimicking my gestures, touching her hair
>Friend comes over, "Hey user, how's your book coming?"
>Tell him, it's going okay, stuck on research of weapons supplies.
>He leaves
>Grill: "You're writing a book?"
>Me: "Yes, it's about the resistance fighters of Latvia during World War Two and the post war Soviet occupation."
>"What's Latvia?"

Autism Mode: 5 minute history lesson of Latvia and the Forest Brothers goes into effect.

>Grill loses interest

Later

>In hallway by kitchen, hear grill talking to another friend
>Grill: "I was going to take your friend user into the garage and blow him, but his brains are too scary."
>Friend: "Yeah, user is like that. Can't shut off his brain."

TL;DR: My knowledge of resistance movements in the Soviet Union cost me a blowjob froma QT at a party.

Dude, if you're so fucking smart just turn it off. I realize that can be hard but you just need to change the way you speak, it's not being smart that makes people hard to be around it's speaking like you're smart. The smartest people talk differently around different people, stop speaking like you're writing a report and people will feel more comfortable with you.

Just act more stupid. I do. It works to the point that they get surprised when I'm doing better than they are.

You could just not be an Autist in public?
After work and exercise I usually play, read or watch seen shit. That doesn't require much mental capacity to do. Save your 'intellect' for your job and male friends. Women can't into anything interesting but that's not what you need them for.
t.normie

how is this not fucking obvious?
oh yea... aspies...

>changing yourself for women
fucking kys pathetic faggot

well that type of talk is obviously to heavy for a casual conversation with a demented slut. never talk heavy subjects in a date type situation, doesnt matter how "smart" the fucking cunt is.

Shows you how that whole be yourself meme is just that, a meme. It's good to have your own personality or style but be smart about it and be able to act based on the situation and who you're dealing with.

Carnegie says to always talk in terms of the other person's interests and it works. Some random slut you just met at a party isn't going to care about yours.

>Women can't into anything interesting but that's not what you need them for.
Sad you believe this. You'll wind up in a marriage you hate.

This. Most people you talk to have SOMETHING interesting about them. It might take a little work finding out what it is, but if you can actually be interested in what people are saying, they'll like you more and also be more interested in what you have to say.

You didn't fuck up because you and your story were to intellectual, you fucked up because you lack social skills.
I can garantuee you that girls will celebrate just about anything you tell them, when they are attracted to you. But attraction is temporary, especially at partys. Your not supposed to have deep, philosophical, intellectual discussions. Conversations are to show off. You had the chance to show off how intelligent and well-read you are, but you've turned it into a history lesson and because of that simply missed the point were you had to stop the story, take her to the garage and let her choke on that thicc dick of yours. If you would have managed that, the conversation with your friend 100% would have sounded like this

>I just blew anons big fat cock in the garage, his quads so thicc too and hes really intelligent. Such a perfect Chad

You simply failed. Try again next time. Just don't act stupid for skank-pussy.

>not knowing that different groups have different social norms
>not using this knowledge to your advantage

I bet you talk about Naruto in public

You sound like you're still in high school.
Go to college and get a higher education.

Lots of smart women (excluding the sorority sluts). Some of the women professors you'll have will be smarter than you'll ever be.

What sucks is that a lot of these smart chicks still prefer Chads that are handsome, outgoing, etc.

It's not "change yourself", it's "speak to your audience". Don't speak to normies like your'e on Veeky Forums. Don't give history lectures at a party.

Yeah it's weird, girls usually love getting history lectures when they go out to party.

>this much of a pathetic beta he desperately has to fit in
Back to /r9k/ cuck.

Yes it is changing yourself. He wants to talk about history at partys - that's what he should do. Just the right amount. And while you're standing in the corner, wondering why qts dont want to suck off your pretending beta cock, Chad is raw dogging your oneitis talking about fucking quantum physics.

I did say I went autismo about it. It was a stupid thing to do.

>"What's Latvia?"

Would have laughed and left, you dodged a bullet user

I find this hard to believe unless you're just annoying af correcting people all the time.

>implying her knowledge of the Latvian resistance during WW2 means shit when she's sucking off his cock in the garage

Well, yeah. Don't you prefer women who are attractive and outgoing?

implying youre even that smart

dunning-kruger effect here

Nah, I honestly don't expect the average American to know one thing about the Baltic states. Maybe they know Lithuania is a thing thanks to Hunt for Red October, but a resistance movement whose history is only recorded in English in footnotes of US Army War College papers?

Not talking about the resistance movement ofc, but come on, who the fuck does not know what Latvia is

Conversation wasn't about me, it was about 'him' you illiterate mongo.

That damn third chromosome 21 isn't coming in so handy after all, is it?

A lot of people around here. Same goes for Estonia. I think the only reason people around here know of Finland is because of the Finnish diaspora and their damned "SISU" bumper stickers.

Well I guess 'muricans gonna 'murica.
Or maybe I'm too old, idk

If you're not smart enough to be able to blend in, you're not nearly as smart and you think you are.

Fuck you idiots are worse than the "brilliant but lazy" redditors.

This. Seriously not fucking worth changing yourself for women. If the women don't like something about you that isn't some small shit then don't bother with them. You will hate yourself for changing for them, even if it works you continuously have to pretend to be someone you're not. If it doesn't which is much more likely you'll hate them for wanting you to change and you'll hate yourself for changing

it was directed at you

only an autist would speak about history at a party

this
Or OP probably has some sort of aspergers/ high functioning autism

>tfw female friend stops texting you when she is on her rags