/roids/

cheating frauds
degenerates

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGN2r2iB_Ww&t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys what are the mental effects of steroids can anyone lay them out by steroid?

A) How does Test affect you mentally?
B) How does dbol affect you mentally?
C) How does Tren affect you mentally?

Also at what levels do these "mental effects" start happening? 250mg? 500mg? 1000mg?

Thanks famalam

Whoops, nobody saw that.

5 hours and 2 tollgates later, im back

from lurking ive figured that test makes you angry and gives you roid rage
dbol makes you girls and emotional
and tren makes you not give a fuck about anything

am i right /fraud/?

did i just see a benis

So I'm giving juice a bit of thought but I want to put a lot of research into it first before I even touch them. Are there any places online that you guys would recommend where I could read about steroids, effects, stacks, etc?

I can still see the thumbnail.

what is it then smartass

All I saw at first was an ass, once I saw anything else I peaced out.

Lol fag.

ANSWER THIS user
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEE?

its the sound a pig makes when aggitated

i too am curious of the mental affects guys can someone answer the question pl0x

arent mental effects just a meme??

is there any truth to this shit?

also curious about this

>mfw mummy asked if I was taking steroids

>no mummy i just really fixed up my diet and changed my workout routine, honest

Okay well I've never done any anabolics/steroids but from lurking Ive figured that
A) Testosterone makes you dumber and easier to anger
B)Dianabol makes you cry a lot and get PMS symptoms
C)Trenbolone makes you act out a lot and makes you super horny for anything

THEIR POWERS COMBINED YOU ARE CAPTAIN FUCKWIT

>Okay well I've never done any anabolics/steroids

>proceeds to make up a bunch of shit about steroids

Huh, okay bro

>Okay well I've never done any anabolics/steroids
>Ive figured that
Just stop senpai

kek, 100% accurate

Shut the fuck up faggot, you know what I'm saying is true.

Testosterone makes you stupider because it activates your primal brains - look at any animal with high testosterone like gorillas, they are dumb as stumps but super strong, this is also where the meathead meme comes from.

Dianabol makes your estrogen levels rise which leaves you a crying blubbering mess like a girl on her period without some serious drugs intervening.

Trenbolone makes you terratorial like a dog/cat because its meant for cats and dogs, it also makes you fuck anything and has a slim chance of turning you homosex.

BTFO faggots

steroid.com has basic information for all anabolics.
theres a steroid sticky on reddit.
good luck

ROIDS DONT MAKE YOU ANGRY OR HORNY, ILL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THIS THEN IM GONNA FUCK YOU BECAUSE DAMN YOURE PRETTY (NOHOMO)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tren is bovine hormone.

In all seriousness
is FL probably too far gone at this point?

wanna know how i know you've never done roids before?

SOMEONE GIVE user SERIOUS ANSWERS

a) It really depends on your natural levels, For me i become more productive and energetic, just generally feel better overall.
b) Dbol works the same way, makes you happy, as long as you keep your estrogen in check.
c) Trenbolone really varies person to person, i become super empathetic for a while, and then eventually i start getting angrier and angrier, until i feel like punching everyone who looks in my direction.

can we get some trips who have done these to post cmon guys

Speaking from experience.
Test E 500mg per week 12 weeks. Felt a little more confident, not aggressive at all. Generally a better more sociable person, as long as AI was in check.

Dbol 30mg per day 4 weeks, at start of test e. made me feel up and down like crazy, some days amazing, some days shit. Slept like garbage on it.

Currently on tren A 200mg per week. Sides are no joke, different for everyone, but for me, very short temper, get mad over the smallest shit. Sleep is sometimes impossible, and if I can it's 4 hours max. Feel generally unhealthy and lethargic until I hit the gym. I am cutting though so it could be that. So far Tren is the least tolerable. No caber, but b6 400mg per day. No gyno, but not crazy horny either.

Happy to answer questions for the next hour or so.

>Testosterone
I can honestly say I didn't notice much change from it mentally. If I had to say something, I probably became slightly more confident in certain tasks. Sex drive increased. Nothing spectacular, sorry to burst your bubble. However - if you have below average natural levels, you may notice a change.

>Dianabol
Felt noticeably better whilst taking it. More energetic without the stimmed out feeling, as though I was just getting the perfect amount of sleep day in, day out. Mood was a little better first time around using it as well. You fucks saying it makes you want to cry are fucking outright wrong. It isn't some crazy aromatising drug any magnitude more than testosterone is.

>Tren
Real tren at an appreciable dose will give you a feeling like you've got 10 minutes of work to do but only 9 minutes to do it in. Everything is a little more irritating and you have less patience for menial shit. People get a bit snappier on it. Sex drive goes way up.

Starting my first cycle of test in sept. 500/week. doing blood after my first pin, just to check, then another 6 weeks in (12 week cycle). Going to have Nolva for PCT. Arimidex or asin on hand... should I take the cycle support up front, or just have it on-hand in case i start seeing sides or my shits overdosed?

500 per week is nothing crazy. Wait until you see how you react and then find your ai sweet spot.

>A) How does Test affect you mentally?
i have only taken this and it has 0 effect on me mentally

Depends on the dosage.

750mg test-e is when the fun begins. I felt really euphoric and alpha on 750mg test-e.

But test + mast = hmmm. I'am gonna cruise on mast-e, fuck it.

Achievable natty?

The thing is: I don't want to ruin my natty status if it's natty-achievable. Having this condition it's not enough for justifying roids.

How the fuck should we know about your genetics you dumbb fuck

Carb day + mast + test.

fuck, why is life so great. Carbs on it's own is a blessing already.

Yes, it is. Depending on your genetics, it will determine how fast you will achieve it.

>I don't want to ruin my natty status if it's natty-achievable.
Welcome to fraud. Enjoy your stay

This was me actually just before my first cycle. Holy shit, looked fucking small in this pic

B8?

back to your basement retard

sadf

Where do you guys get this stuff? Is it on the internet or something? Like how can I start if I don't even know where to find it!

your body dysmorphia is showing

Yeah I figured that would be the response...

Should I just go to the biggest guy in the gym and ask about it? I hear you can get stuff in mexico if you buy it at a pet store, then when I saw a documentary about it on Netflix, forgot the name but I guy went to some clinic and claimed he was low test and got a doc to prescribe it

hmm weird you guys dont feel anything on test.

Im cruising on 250mg and i feel fucking amazing.

>it takes me 1 go to stand up in the morning and get ready for work, instead of 5 go's and several alarm rings.
>i have a physical challenging job, i can now work all day, come home, lift for 2 hours 5x/week and not feel tired at work the next day
>shit corrected my posture because now i feel so confident i just walk in superman stance all the time

Its like i dont feel tired anymore.

I usually dont go to house partys but when i do, i would just sit there, talk to some betas and leave with a shitty feeling.

Yesterday was my first night out since i started cruising. I drank, i made friends with everyone, i laughed a lot, i talked to everyone, had a fun time and came back home feeling really good.

>tl:dr it cured my autism and makes me feel energetic 24/7

Dont listen to this faggot. Dont wait for the estro sides to arrive because then it might be too late already.

Do 12.5mg aromasin E3D and check your bloods

google reddit sst

Too bad for you then. Stay dyel, while we get all the steroid gains.

I'am gonna be the biggest you will ever see. I'am a dyel on a mission.

This will be my goal

Why do you want to turn yourself into a horrible freak like that? You looked great in the pre-roid pic.

that's the thing though, if someone who had social issues/anxiety/depression etc.noticed a difference, they probably had something skewiff with their hormones anyway, rather than it being a natural thing to them. Someone who already has those traits won't notice any difference.

it looks sick you fucking beta numale

Holy shit. look at compton.

CRAZY WHITE GENETICSS. He's our savior from all the bbc

Because my brains tells me that looks good. I really don't bother what other people think. If they don't like it, they just look the other way

A dealer or online shops.

A dealer is usually the most comfortable way. No way of getting cought and its easier/faster.

>but how do i find a dealer?

Its just connections i guess. If you have friends who cant even get their hands on weed then you are fucked.

For me it was like this.

>Have one friend who smokes weed a lot and has dealer for that.
>he has a lot of russian friends
>some of them are lifting
>as with a lot of slavs, a good number of them do steroids
>go ask them about it on a party
>they give me the dealers number
>i call the dealer
thats it.

>online shops

the key here is finding the good sites

reddit /sst/ is your friend. you will find good sites there which are proven to be legit. If you find a good site you can mostly buy without worries.
difference is, its more expensive than dealers + shipping cost so yeah

>roid vacations
its a thing yes, depending where you live, you can just go to a country where steroids are legal and get your roids there.

in my case, i am from germany. Poland is like 8 hours away from me with a car and steroids are legal there.

And no, dont ask the biggest guy in the gym about it. He will tell you to fuck off.

Steroids are legal in mexico.

Holy shit. It's a better jay cutler

jeez get a fucking tan, pale as fucking bb'ers look like shit

yeah, good point. Thing is my natty test levels were 600-800 range which is decent i think.

On 250mg i just became confident in everything i said/did. My conversations were fluent. I know how to make spontaneous jokes now that fits well into the conversation.
I keep a charming/confident facial expression all the time and i probably got a 2+ on my x/10 attraction rating.

Idk why but i just look so much more handsome/manly now, and i didnt cut down or anything.

That girl in the club you are scared talking to? eeezzz
That guy who stole your machine in the gym and you scared to confront about it? eeezz
That friend who talks shit behind your back about you and you are scared to confront him about it? eezz

I wasnt low test or depressed. I didnt have anxiety or something. I was just a boring, low confident loner who never wanted to do fun stuff.

Now i call my friend to get his bike so we can drive through the country for the next 6 hours and climb some mountains with it (using a cross bike).

Steroids are the best thing that ever happened to me and im happy i did it now (21) and not when im 30.

If you are already a normie/alpha then 250mg wont do much to you, yeah.

But as masT already said you can always up the dose :)

We all know the evils of bread and grain especially for bodybuilding even with all the drugs in the world, but how bad would a 170 calorie wholegrain pita wrap be?

Working nights atm and the cafeteria food is the definition of gains goblin and convenience store food is also that (plus shittier taste and costs more).

So I'm just gonna get a pita wrap with lots of ham/chicken, low fat cheese and veggies to make myself a decent snack.

bout 600 calories, 80g protein, 25 carbs from the wrap and 10-15 from tomato sauce and vegetables

Sup degenerates?
Gonna try to get laid today. Wish me luck!

look at that natural bastard, dude would be stacked if he juiced

>carbs are bad for bodybuilders
Nigga what? Just eat the damn thing and get huge.

Dyel pose, but veins looks loyal in this kind of lightning

Good for you faggot

Good luck man. Where did you meet her? Tinder?

Rare pic of Cap's benis.

how much DNP do I need to take to for someone to love me?

5g

you are retarded

thanks, it saved my life.

also post something else than this shitty meme pose for once ffs.

Something like pic related where you arent flexing and squeezing and meme posing to make yourself look as big as possible.

you will only ever be truly big when you look good without all this meme shit.

tinder is great, isnt it

>Good luck man. Where did you meet her? Tinder?
Thanks, not tinder. Another stupid online thing.
Lol that gif gets me every time.
You need tren to get girls to love you not dnp...
>tinder is great, isnt it
Honestly I don't have a jewbook and I feel too old for tinder but apparently my old director who is like 42 goes on there and bangs sloots so wtf do I know.
Mirin cbt if that is you. Bring up your traps.

I posted so many poses already, you can;t even name them

Here is a shitty picture. no pump, no bathroom lightning, no nothing

and now you post a picture(you have enough confidence now, like you said due to steroids) You can't talk your way out of this shit.

I hope you get laid m8

>unironically wearing a tank top in public

>eating the bad carbs

nope.

chickpeas, beans, lentils, and mixed veggies are my staples.

I know you won't, because nobody wants to see your 11 inch noodle arms. Better hide them indeed.

>being an insecure gaylord

goal physique right here

Yeah i can see how tinder feels weird when you are older.

No that isnt CBT and i think it looks dyel, i just posted it for masT.

pic related is CBT, also dyel but only lifting since 10 months so yeah.

people tell me i look very jacked even in DYEL clothes, but i think they are just being nice.

No.Sleep.Till.Slayer

I'm currently several weeks into a 200mg TestE/700mg TrenE cycle, and my bodyfat is just now getting to the point where I'd considering using Masteron. Having never used Mast, how bad is the balding? I keep reading that it's pretty much guaranteed that Mast will cause hair thinning and receding hairline, so these are my biggest concerns.
All the men in my family start balding around 40. I'm currently 22, and haven't experienced any balding from Test or Tren.

Im on 400mg Tren E and 500mg Test E a week. Ive noticed a hard lump under my right nipple and started taking 12.5mg of aromasin ED its been about 4 days and not much change.

Should i take more? Or itll just happen eventually and im being inpatient.

Me too, it's been a while lol.
Far from jacked and tan but ya you look good by normie standards.

I need to bulk again like i was in pic

LMAO, This is the guy critizing me.

>people tell me i look very jacked even in DYEL clothes,
>people tell me i look very jacked
>even in DYEL clothes
IAM DEAD

Stop making those close up pics, to make you look ''bigger'', that's against THE RULES.

>tfw Matt Damon incline presses 200s for 7
youtube.com/watch?v=mGN2r2iB_Ww&t=60

>tfw need to lose 10kg of fat and gain 10kg of muscles to look good

Its okay, i know i am dyel, but its been such a short time frame. Im on a good path

Im also not critisizing your body, only your meme posing because you do it in 90% of your pics.

Those other pics were neutral and honest, way better this way.

Tren

No. I'm gonna drop 15kg on DNP then start low test for a while then maybe add deca

Memes aside, you actually posted a CB when challenged and you're not skinnyfat. Respect. But dude, you gotta up the test.

Stupid chads

Or you could just use tren and get the same results in half the time?

Scared of the virilizing/ageing effects, I want to keep my pretty twink face

Kid, you're doing the exact same thing. Look how close up you're making the pic.

You, with your dyel body tell me how to pose, while you pose the exact same way, regarding to distance. Isn't that kinda ironic.

But i agree with . I never thought you actually was going to post a pic, therfore i give you props. You have more balls then 90% of the faggots over here.

It's your choice, but I would take a low dose of tren over DNP any day. It obviously depends on the person but if you keep things reasonable you won't start looking like Chad Thundercock on tren.

This.

I loved being on dbol. It makes everything sort of Zen. Line you're in rustleable.

Thanks dude, much appreciated.

how much would 20mg dbol be in test for the same amount of gains?

That's sort if a hard question to answer. I almost never see anyone running more then 50mg a day if dbol, will a gram of test/wk isn't that rare.

Also oral vs injectable, and the fact dbol is most often used as a Kickstarter, it's sort of apples and oranges.

I love dbol, but test is essential.

I think I'm just gonna skip orals all together they are kinda expensive

I feel like trt dosage test and tren is like the most gains for my bucks. I'd love to to eq but it is sooo expensive

dbol is dirt cheap, ~25 euro 100x10mg and thats enough for 30mg ED for 4 wks