Guys wtf is happening

so i did cutting for a first time in quite a bit. 20 minutes of cycling. all good and shit (except i was wasted) I left the gym to go home and

>walk around people and everyone sound like robots
>i focus more on sounds that my brain normally filters like birds, water
>my head is spinning
>my brain really fucking focuses on the details i can hear me slapping that keyboard right now and it soudns fucking weird
>when i talk i hear myself in third person

guys what the fuck did i do what is happening right now i cant even type normally

and no i did not take any drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youre drunk or about to have a seizure.

dont tell anyone you have a mental illness, you will become institutionalized and will never be able to leave.

im not drunk tho it might be the seizure part tho i doubt it im still functional

Proof cardio literally makes you autismo

idk if its a mental illness ive never had this before

the drinking made you piss away all your vitamins and you just sweated away the rest.

OP is an alcohol and slowly getting brain damage

im not a regular drinker. just wine and beer when im out with friends

i missed to say that i drank a lot of water after the cardio and its above 30 C outside on direct sun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization
>Veeky Forums getting traumatized by 20min of cardio

OP here after a shower

effects are slowly disappearing and I assume and hope that I will be back in my default state

also fuck anons like for spooking the shit out of me

Did you remember to eat afterwards? Low blood sugar could cause this, you don't have diabetes, right user?

My blood sugar used to be near the border a few years ago, but a test last month showed it is normal. I ate 20 minutes ago.

Sounds like serotonin syndrome, better get to a hospital

You didn't eat until 20 minutes ago? it's probably low blood sugar mate. Maybe paired with dehydration

do you own a dog or live nearby woods ?
untreated insecte bite cause cause this

Maybe it was, although I kept myself hydrated all the time. My theory is that the strong sun combined with unusually intense physicial excersise caused this.

I'd rather not go to a hospital unless I keep getting such problems. I don't like giving away my sanity and money for drugs.

No.

Drinking a lot of water combined with sweating a lot will demineralize you.
I think we found the cause to your problem user
The most simple answer is the correct one most of the times.
Remember to stay hydrated, keeping your salts in balance and not running out of sugar all at the same time.

I hope you are right. Will be more careful with my cardio sessions next time. If this continues I will consult my doctor.

That sounds good user.
strenuous exercise will also dilate your blood vessels in order to support your blood flow during exercise. If you apruptly stop the strenuous exercise, your heart rate will drop, while your veins stay dilated for some time, this will cause a drop in blood pressure and can also contribute to this.
I'm sure its nothing serious, but do follow up with your doc if this problem consists.

Sounds reasonable. Especially that I haven't been doing intense cardio in months.

Although, this episode was too extreme and it really was like an episode of a mental illness.

Came here to post this. Sounds exactly like derealization/depersonlization. Had this for a few weeks randomly after I smoked weed one day. Never again. It can come from any form of stress/anxiety. Just focus on your life right now. Worst possible thing you can do is convince yourself you have some serious condition. It goes away.

You're light headed and could have a low bp. Eat and relax

This has kinda happened to me before. Once I was really busy so I skipped breakfast and I bike to work everyday so when I biked home at like lunch time (half day for some reason) my vision went nuts and i couldn't see shit. It was weird because it wasn't like I was getting blurrier, it was like I had a complete loss of peripheral vision so the point where if I looked at someone's eyes I wouldn't be able to se their nose.

Anxiety. I have it too. Behaves differently from person to person.