Veeky Forums tattoos and tattoo ideas

Veeky Forums tattoos and tattoo ideas

thinking about getting something like this or father time on my chest

I've got a decent amount of ink, I think if your shredded it can look really aesthetic

Pic related

Although Veeky Forums hates em because too many degenerates are tatted up

Is that chest tattoo from Blair Witch?

whats on the sleeve?

thats fooking sick m8

It's the meme-tastic guy sculpting himself out of marble. I don't really have a good pic of it at the moment

As long as the tattoo is done well by a good artist, it will look good - especially on a Veeky Forums dude. I wouldn't stress too much on it being Veeky Forums approved, as long as its something you like and you don't go cheap.
I have two half sleeves, my chest, and a thigh tattooed myself and am pretty happy with them. Veeky Forums of course spergs out over degeneracy, so this might not be the best place for discussion on it.

I tried posting in a cbt post tattoo and it was pretty disastrous.

Cool tattoo, but a literal copy of some internet art that tons of people have. If you have a good artist you trust, just go to him with an idea or theme and see what he can come up with.

now im curious.
post your tats lol

I have a circular design on my right shoulder and am thinking of getting some kind of band on either my left wrist or bicep. Which would be more aesthetic?

Right arm

You can thank R9K for the sperging about tats. Zyzz had shitty tats and nobody cared.

I'd go wrist. Bicep tats are pretty overplayed

V cool. Do the chicks dig it? The girls I slept with think my tats are the sexiest thing in the world, I think they think it makes me look dangerous even tho I'm a galactic nerd

Left Arm

wrist bands and little shit like that come off as extremely feminine. Just saying

Ya most girls like it. Plus I like having a white collar job with a strict dress code so no one has a clue I'm tatted under it. I'm hoping one day I'll be a big corporate VP with two sleeves and some intern will see me changing in the gym locker room and I'll just stare him down until he walks away

Left pec - before I connected it.

Right pec - before connecting it.

I don't have a good picture of my thigh tat on this computer. Its the continent of Africa made out of the big 5. I got it while living in Uganda.
>aids free don't worry

Lol. I work in an investment bank so always long sleeve w a suit but I got all my tatts where I can hide them with a plain t and jeans.
Why would you care about some intern seeing ur tattoos if you're ceo? I would rather my interns think I'm professional. At most i wouldnt give a crap

HAHAHAHAHA

POST IT ON Veeky Forums

not bad design wise, the art is just all over the place. you are rocking 4 big ass themes

Would make me kek if he tried telling the other newjacks how the big boss man is actually tatted but no one would believe him idk.

>mfw not an investment banker

Do you need fancy degree/specialized training for that? What's the pay like?

Left side is just a Japanese theme done in western style. Right side is just all black and white woodland nature shit. On their own they go well together now that its all connected. Definitely a stark difference between left and right though true.

Explain this design. Two puppies, one has a tentacle arm and punches the other baby dog. Water under them and scratches background.

>your face

I'm not an investment banker I'm working financial crime. I have no degree but I'm ex-intelligence. Most people in the field have a degree in applied finance

>Leviticus 19:28
inb4 "I just follow the parts of the bible that best suit me"

Are you Japanese?

>Make my arm look like a chipotle bag

Say no more, senpai