That guy who eats treats inbetween sets

>That guy who eats treats inbetween sets

>that guy who splashes water on people inbetween sets

>That guy who blows up the train in between sets

>that guy who plays with his phone between sets

>that baby who drinks formula but tells his babysitter he's natty

>the guy who shaves between sets

>that guy who masturbates in the swimming pool by putting his dick in the jet stream outlet
>tfw that guy is me

>that guy who raises calves between sets

That guy who supersets by curling his dog he brought with him

>that guy who tries to flick the bean of the cashier inbetween sets

>That guy who squats 3 times a week

>That guy who sings the star spangled banner in between sets

>That guy who shadow boxes between sets

>weighted dips

pls no bully

>I don't do curls

>that guy who meditates between sets

>that guy who prays between sets

>That guy who was right all along inbetween sets

>The average penis length is only 6 inches (and that's not even taking lying into account). I have nothing to be ashamed of. Also I've been jelqing so I'm expecting to see some manhood gains lol. It's this thing I do for several hours a day where I pinch and pull on my little dick. Again nothing to be ashamed of though. On top of all of this, the people who see my little dick in the gym/theater showers could also not realize that I am in fact a grower and not a shower. Sometimes if I catch them looking I'll let them know that what they might perceive as a small penis is actually capable of getting quite large when erect.

>that guy who posts on Veeky Forums in between sets

>that guy who hands over the delegates inbetween sets

>that guy who establishes a thousand year reich between sets

>that guy who mows my lawn between sets

>That guy who invents bodybuilding inbetween sets

>that guy who makes his legions cross the rubicon between sets and ushers in a new golden age

>Carry on with your foolish isolated movements, restricted diets, and visible abs. Perhaps you'll attract a cardio bunny whore of a gf. Not me bucko. No you see I will attract a much more intelligent and perceptive female being. One who has a taste for a real man who can call upon his body to unleash a lethal amount of force and functional power as one kinetic chain.

>That big guy inbetween sets

>that guy who tapes a leaf to his dick and curls 5lb dumbbells.

>that guy who just sits there, his head hanging low as he comes once again to realize that weightlifting only alleviates the pain for a short time but will never ultimately lead to happiness between sets

>that guy who decides between 2 sets

>that guy who removes kebab inbetween sets

>my basketball shorts? Oh no I don't play basketball, I'm far too uncoordinated. Ask me how much I can low bar squat though.

>that guy who injects steroids into his butt between sets

>abs

>Literally almost everybody at the gym