Just got out of prison

Sup niggas. I just got out of prison after a 366 day sentence for assault with a deadly weapon.

What's changed since I left the free world?

political tension is mounting under
>brexit
>trump
>high numbers of muslim terrorist attacks

Really?

Can someone tell me how the fuck trump actually got the go ahead to run?

What did you do Opie?

Proof or gtfo

He was and still is better than the opposition

I found someone finding selling stolen equipment from my business on Craigslist and got my equipment back.
No faggot fuck you.
How so?

Your chance to get a job I suppose.

Saying that Trump is better than anyone is just crazy. The man is a lunatic, arguing that vaccines are useless and climate change isn't real because there was a cold winter.

The only reason anyone "supports" Trump is because they hate the opposite. Same thing goes for Hillary, they only vote for her because they are even more afraid of Trump.

also

>russia is still being a literal cancer in world politics
>syria is like before, except even shittier
>turkey is going full on authoritarian shithole, they recently had a failed coup de etat and only today decided to legalize sex with kids for whatever fucked up reason

Not the trumpanon, but he really is better than the opposition atm.

He wasn't better than Bernie though.
The only reason to support Trump is to avoid Hillary.

Cuck

I own a business. I'm fine. I'm going to the strip club tonight and spending $2000

No one cares. Fuck off
Not Veeky Forums related

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a cuck

please stay in your containment board bud

This is honestly the best counter argument I've seen. Good work, lad.

It's the difference between those who are afraid of what they see and know (Trump's mean words), and what they don't see (Clinton's backdoor deals)

I'm amazed at how people are so quick to overlook Clinton's laundry list of corrupt dealings and sell-out policy because Trump sounds like a big meany pants

I'm less afraid of a bumbling idiot then a someone as devious and conspiring as that pit viper with blonde hair. Not saying I'm voting for either, or at all, but she really bothers me and I don't understand how anyone can take the stance that she's okay because you have to vote for your party.

I hate to burst the anonymous bubble cloud of stupid thoughts. But they have TVs in prison this - guy is full of poo

On the topic of this election season, all I've got to say is that it has made me ashamed to be American.

Yea but all we have are local channels. All I can watch is like fucking pbs kids and infomercials and christian television and I saw the Superbowl and game 7 of the finals , and by the time the evening news comes on I was in my cell most days.

>HURRRR DURRR POLITICS DURRR

Man fuck that bullshit lets talk Veeky Forums you silly billys

Those little fucking dogs are the most aggressive pieces of shit on earth

>le hurr durr the future of my society, culture, and future economy which will affect my children and children's children and family

how silly of us

>>/Reddit/

london has a muslim mayor

illegal immigrants have NOT committed any crime, no matter what the definition of illegal is

mexican and muslim are races now

They were badger hunting dogs, should explain it

>illegal immigrants have NOT committed any crime, no matter what the definition of illegal is

Wat

but they're so kawaii

wrong board, reported, hidden

>what the fuck am i reading

hillary clinton's campaign platform being used to win the latino vote

>Bernie was best canadite