Cookies and cream protein

>cookies and cream protein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flavoured protein

This forum is full of fucking children.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

>2016
>not enjoying the flavored gains

Stop being a poorfag/an alcohol.

I don't even drink protein shakes, but holy shit, what a pretentious douchebag you have to be to call people out on enjoying a flavored shake.
>inb4 - "hurr hurr, that's not as manly as me gulping down a tasteless shake with nails"

I had a really strange experience with that flavour. The first time I tried it I thought it was absolutely delicious, best protein shake I'd ever tasted. The next time it was meh, and after that I found it so disgusting that I couldn't even finish it.

12yo spotted

I'm actually 24.

What a pretentious douchebag you have to be to use a tripcode on Veeky Forums.

I'm not hurting anyone with my trip.
Unless it's some SJW-tier douchebag that wants to be pretentious and have an excuse for being buttblasted.

Animal Whey best whey

>too dumb and/or lazy to add your own flavor or take it with stuff that already has flavor

>you can add your own flavor
>or you can buy one with a flavor you like already added
What's the problem?

I bought 5kg of proton of cookies and cream. It tasted great at first but now it's just getting to be a chore...

...this is why you should buy unflavoured

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>advice from a nigger
>from a nigger
>a nigger
Dropped.

It's funny how you say nigger on forums but in real life you're a pathetic, bumbling autist who looks at his feet when he passes a black guy, let alone is prepared to insult one.

And that's on a day when you've taken fucking ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO). If you hadn't had it, you wouldn't even be able to leave the house. Fucking pathetic incel corpse.

I am a Slav. I don't give a fuck, m8.
I would call out niggers left and right if I had the chance, but unfortunately in my 99,9% homogenous country the chance of meeting one is like finding a unicorn.

Lmfao. You wouldn't do shit.
>99.9% homogenous country
Lmfao. Is that why basically all eastern european girls lust after black & mixed guys?

There's a reason you scum were the top slaves and your entire race is named SLAV.

Fucks sake your only actual exposure to niggers is the fucking internet. You're just some loser white who wants to fit in. In most other countries slavs are considered scum in spit of them being "whtie".

>flavor already added
That's extra calories you don't need possibly with additives that aren't good for you.

>not believing that top tier eastern scum would bash a nigger's skull in
You must not know about nationalists, then.
>Slav women sucking nigger cock
You mean the trash that is massively joining the diaspora hype train? I've got no problem with that, at least we cab distinguish the normal people from degenerates.

>discussing semantics
Not my thing, breh.
You also seem like an angry stromweenie.
Talking about storms... storming Berlin in full Slav glory was excellent.

Unless you're on roids and shredding hard, then counting those few dozen extra calories won't matter.