What do you tell people when you're not accepting alcoholic drinks, because you're on a cycle ?

What do you tell people when you're not accepting alcoholic drinks, because you're on a cycle ?

You obviously can't say you're on a cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full
naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That you don't want to drink. People will push it and pressure you because they feel bad someone can go out and not drink. They feel guilty and want you to join in the degeneracy.

Just say you're not drinking tonight.

>I'm driving
Problem fucking solved, you turboautist.

I don't have a driver's license.

>oh you're driving bro? Show me your license

Yeah man, happens all the time

So.. the friends who'll afford me beer know I can't drive...

"I'm a recovering alcoholic"

"I have hepatitis B"

"I'm on a cycle"

why can't you tell your bros you're on a cycle? are you a pro athlete or something?

>nah, i'm cool.

That's all, you pussy.

90% of the drink ritual depends upon the initial 5 seconds of raising a glass, bumping it against another glass and then "pretend" drinking it in my case.

Pretend drinking could be as little as 50 ml.

The second stage is putting down the glass, but since the other person is already intoxicated, his pattern recognition goes awry and thus he wont remember or notice that you are not drinking anymore. He will think that you are just saving it or something.

his friends would probably already know you turboautist

>join in the degeneracy.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, drug use, lots of sex and things that ALL OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young men have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. Just admit it, you're an undesirable incel, there's nothing wrong with it. Instead you fags LITERALLY force yourself to roleplay as Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid. It's EMBARRASSNIG.

I don't mean it any way like that. I drink socially, and did in my teens as well and I'm pretty social. I don't understand why you are so worked up. My point stands, go out and turn down drinks. People get really uncomfortable, and not from you or me being awkward or any shit like that. They feel guilty and insecure that someone can go out and not drink while they are drinking.

Holy shit you got seriously rustled, but I kinda agree. Unless you are competing on a top level or are on DNP and alcohol will likely kill you, there is no reason not to drink a few glasses of a good wine or some nice beer, or get shitfaced from time to time. You are not a fucking porcelain doll, you are just a bro lifter like every other dude out there and a bit of alcohol won't destroy your precious 'temple' of a body.

Just say some of the supps you're using don't work well with alcohol if you absolutely need to excuse yourself. It's not like normies know how steroids or DNP work anyway.

If not, just say you're not drinking, or you got plans for the next day.

let me guess jamal, you also homosex

Say I quit drinking or just be open about your cycle. Who fucking cares

>oh can I have ride home user?
>err... no sorry
>why not? I live on your block

"no thanks"
problem solved

don't mind the faggot that replied first. I'm not a drinker too and people feel the urge to make you drink aswell and look at you as you some weird breed when you refuse alcohol. I do drink at times, have home made wine and stuff but when they pressure me I simply reject it because it's the hive mind set at work. In the end it's not enough if you accept to drink with them.. soon it will be a problem for not drinking "as much" as them... not people I would keep around

you can say you sick or something, you took some mdicine and can't mix alcohol with it... or simply say that since the last time you got drunk last week you want to stay clean for a while as .. or simply say you are not drinking and that's it

people don't "pressure you" into drinking if you're older than 16. I've never been in a situation after turning of age where someone turning down a drink led to anything other than "ok".

>alcoholic drinks
>roiding

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full
>alcohol responsible for 7 types of cancers

There are many of us who come from a completely different philosophy to that of victorian era morality.

To that of industrial era reactionism.

Here are some core thoughts that govern us

>70% of all people are either overweight or obese
compared to nearly zero % a 100 years ago

>all kinds of weird chemicals that were not abundant in nature or in civil life arose, which give rise to cancers, or even to lowering of IQ as it is in the case of leaded gasoline

thus we become more cautious towards new chemicals, new things

>foods are potentially extremely hazardous

naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

The thing is, once we start to look around us, we also look back. Because alcohol consumption still is relatively novel to our biology.

So it is with smoking and a bunch of other things.

You can pretend to be happy and to be social, but there is something seriously wrong with our society, with our people right now. And some of us are choosing this somewhat isolatement because we know that those people who are participating in the vices, will have kids who wont be successful adults. Who will be even fatter and even less healthy than their parents.

"no thanks, i dont drink"?

Are you retarded

I guess you don't get outside that much.. or you hang out with 12 year olds

I don't hang out at trailer parks or wherever you find these people that "pressure others into drinking". That is some middle school summer vacation shit.

>fat parents who are social, who drink, who eat like shit, and who smoke make kids
>the kids become fat in the womb
>the kids become fat kids
>the kids grow up and learn their parents eating habits...only they become even worse
>their kids literally become balloon animals.

in case you havent noticed it yet because you are not really up to date with societal trends, the obesity epidemic is still growing.

"I'm on call tonight"
"Gotta pickup friend from airport early tomorrow"

You need a different fedora version, with muscled up dudes in hats, with low BF.

would not drink with (or pretend drink with even), in bantz.

Pretty accurate.

that's not how conversations work user. People tend to ask why not

no they don't. drinking itself is hardly often the topic of conversation while drinking

"did you see the game last night?"
"yeah that pass on the second goal was pretty great, you want a beer by the way?"
"nah I'm fine, I think the goalie really won them the game though"

and my aesthetic value also goes up
Whoopieeeeeeeeee

>...
>implying that's the end of that
The follow up is what will you have then? Unless you're not going to drink anything for the whole night. And ordering water is going to get your remarks no matter what. You might get away with drinking some other meme drink like coke or something.

>you obviously can't say you're on a cycle

Why

My good friend is very open about it. Whenever people ask if he's on roids he tells them yes.

Its the same old story of people failing to recognize the fact that there is no soul. That lifestyles, and societal changes can result in pretty big differences between people, even between genetically similar people, like twins.

Of all people, especially on Veeky Forums who most likely are even kinda vaguely aware what kind of role testosterone plays in the muscle mass...and behavior...they should know that this is a possibility.

There is no soul, and how your body is, the different things that you eat, and how you treat it with sports. Will push your body to certain behavior.

So they take cultural norms, from a time when most people were fit, were normal and try to apply the same norms to a culture where the people are not the same anymore.

They fail to realize that culture flows forth from the individual, not the other way around. That is why shit is changing all the time (especially the nu male garbage), that is why things are suddenly more popular and other things still decrease in popularity, because the average may be shifting.

So to those who still want to be sane, and normal, we are allowed to adopt different behavior to retain our way.

If there are those who want to step in line with the rest of the normies into the fatocalypse and other degeneracy, go right ahead. But remember, a 100 years ago people like me would still have felt okay in drinking a beer with people like you, because we were still relatively healthy, relatively similar in goals and/or prospects (instead of the degenerate consumerism and other garbage that is so popular now)

no the follow up is "yeah he had a great game".
>And ordering water is going to get your remarks no matter what.
underage b&
what kind of "remark" is that even going to get? I can't even imagine what you're trying to suggest? "oh you like water pussy haha look he drinks water"? in what universe do you see that happening? in some american college movie like american pie 7: straight to dvd maybe.

I really don't think it's guilt or any of that. It's just awkward when there's that one sober guy there and everyone else is drunk. You feel bad for him because you know you're all about to get annoying as fuck for him.

"I don't drink"

Tell them you are a concealed carrier?
Depends on the state and you have to be 21...

As far as I'm concerned, I didn't miss out on anuthjng, I stayed fit while you became a fat powerlifter

I go to church every weekend and pray several times a day. The man in the glass knows I'm not pretending. And that's all that matters.

I'm 30, I'm an atheist, I'm a liberal degenerate morally speaking, and I've had plenty of meaningless sex and done plenty of drugs - but I'm NOT happy that I did any of that. I don't drink anymore nor live like that. I like being 100% commited to fitness and that includes not drinking, smoking or even eating candy. I also like being commited to being a family man, and that means no partying or fucking around.

Having already lived the degerate lifestyle, I also know full well that I'm missing NOTHING. So to all the bros who say no to all that bullshit, kudos to you. Don't believe the lies, and keep doing what you do, you'll be better off for it.

Fucking lol at being a literal christfag in 2016. I actually feel sorry for you.

No shit, everyone grows out of that stuff eventually. It's most "muh degeneracy" fags are like 17 and using it as an excuse for why they're missing out.

Drinking is fine, but so many people around me are drinking themselves fat and shitfaced every weekend. That is not cool. One thing is a great house party with all the friends a different thing is to go out every weekend spending all your money on overpriced drinks getting fat.

Imo, drinking culture is degenerate the same way weed culture is. And I both toke and drink every once in a while, as in, 2 times drunk and 2 times high this year.

THIS

You sure sound like a guy who is satisfied with his existence.
The is no way your rage is caused by the fact that you feel guilty that some people resist degenaration while you can't

I see how you would think that since you are obviously too much of a PUSSY TO DOWN A BOTTLE OF BOURBON LIKE A FUCKING MAN!

I don't drink. No reason lol. It's funny how people can't get over I don't drink and bitch at me about it, but I don't bitch at them for not working out or taking care of their bodies. In fact they're the same people who drink too many times a week and have a beer belly. Most people actually respect me for not wanting to drink.

Why not? Because you know that being on a "cycle" is inheritly wrong? If you're ashamed to tell anyone, you shouldn't be doing it. Stop prancing around hiding your secret like a closet homo

Tell them you're a sandnigger and then call them racist islamophobic bigots for offering

That I have Crohn's disease, and alcohol is one of my trigger foods

>tfw this is true and have to say it regardless of roid use

>S&W M&P
Trigger pull is a mile long. Your CC a shit

OP confirmed fake natty

All the more reason not to drive drunk.

i mean, so

Tell them you've converted to Islam.

>because you're on a cycle
If there was nothing wrong with using steroids, then WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE THE FACT?

Allah Ackbar Alcohol is Haram you filthy pig

>You want some Vodka man?

>nah

>ok

Kek, burn

>2016
>Drinking
Holy shit, why poison your body?
>It relaxes me, helps me unwind.
No it doesn't it relieves the addiction withdrawals to alcohol you where suffering

lol

A drug user is afraid of using a drug for social events

Tell them you believe it's very bad for your health
Tell them you have important things to do in the morning and always have a horrible hangover if you drink
Tell them some relative was an abusive alcoholic

>No it doesn't it relieves the addiction withdrawals to alcohol you where suffering

You're retarded.

>because you're on a cycle

tell them you're a junkie piece of shit who can't make gains naturally so has to inject

You are brainwashed

LMFAO. Instead of feeling bad for me, work on your intelligence. The lack of it shows.

Some massive truthbombs in this post.

>It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young men have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY

Morality and fashions are always a cycle.

The reason the Victorians were so moral is because they were rebelling against their Georgian parents who were degenerate hedonists.

Boomers = Georgians.

Today the edgiest thing you can be is a morally upright Christian who does not drink, do drugs or have sex outside of marriage.

"I get a lil rapey"

Checked

I really feel like people on Veeky Forums just have the shittiest social circles, I'm not a normie by any means but when I turn down alcohol/drugs no one bats an eye.

hes gonna tell the wrong person and then get in legal trouble for it

I tell them I'm running dbol right now

Honesty is the best policy

>trying to justify his degeneracy this hard

holy fuck you sound like a fag.

>Checked
>&
>Keked

Except they aren't missing out on anything. Nothing good or memorable anyway. I wish I could tell 17-year-old me not to fall to peer pressure, to stop boozing and fucking around, and keep lifting. I wish I could tell 18-year-old me that he'd meet his future wife in a couple of years and to not lose his V-card to come drunk slut who's name he doesn't even remember but save it for that special girl. And so on...

Seriously, better to never live that fucking life than to "outgrow" it after having made mistakes you can't undo and losing out on years worth of gainz.

topkek

yo dude maybe i just dont like to drink? how about you back the fuck off.

I have this conversation with my GF all the time. When people ask me something, like drinking, and I say no (I rarely drink, not for any particular reason), they tend to leave it as that. But if my GF gets asked the same exact question, people will probe the shit out of her.

Somehow my "no" comes off more definitive and inarguable.

>friends
Tell them the truth then. If they're actually friends you shouldn't be scared of being judged by them. If you can't take light banter you're a little bitch.

>NORMAL PEOPLE
is this reddit?

REEEEEEE GET OUT