Presentation material for girlfriend

My girlfriend goes to the gym often enough but she only really jogs or does elliptical. She doesn't exactly think that weights are going to turn her into a bulky she-monster, but I don't think she sees the true benefit (health-wise and appearance-wise) to be motivated enough to do it. Also, since I'm the one suggesting it, she obviously thinks I just want her to do squats because I'm a perv. I am, and that's exactly why, but it would also be good for her, so I need to convince her that that's why she should do it.

I figure she just needs to do squats, dead lifts, then like real light incline bench. Does anyone have a link or an infographic or something I can show her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>then like real light incline bench

fuck off summerfag

God, the autism on this board.

>Wanting your old lady to start squatting and doing deads
>Not putting up a stripper pole in your living room and geting her in shape that way
>Not throwing dollar bills at her as she gets fit as fuck.

Not wanting to make it rain on your sex ass girlfriend? The fuck are you doing nigga?

And we HAD a chick infograph on lifting, but it was all retarded and at the end it had some swolish shorthaired lez with a caption stating "butch up".
So..no...
You don't want it.

faggot

nogf butthurt faggot

sorry I'm not black, or trash. I'll take any infographic honestly, or ideally before and after pictures that show how muscles fill out the curvy areas

>My girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

Enjoy your ban summerdyel.

I get how gf threads trigger autism on Veeky Forums and /tv/ and shit but I was expecting more out of Veeky Forums

dyel?

>I figure she just needs to do squats, dead lifts, then like real light incline bench
lol, wanting to turn your gf into a t-rex

put her on a real program retard

What's wrong with a girl being T-rex mode again?

By T-Rex, you mean tight ass and not much arm strength?

Do you do cardio with her? Grade off, you do cardio.with her and she weight lifts with you. If you're not willing to trade off and comprise, then you're a shit bf and she owes u.nothing

we don't live together, we go to different gyms at different times. I also don't do cardio because I hate it and am eating at maintenance

for some reason even though the ass on the left is tiny, I want to smash it more than the one on the right. hold me Veeky Forums

thank you skeleton

thank you skeleton

You're committing the same offense that countless men over countless centuries have complained of about women: "They're trying to make me into something I'm not!" You don't really care about her health and well-being, you care only about your own selfish desires with regard to her; you obviously view her as an object for your gratification, not a human being. As such, you are a jerk. Of course you can prove you're not a jerk by allowing her to be who she wants to be and doing what exercise and training she wants to do, and accepting that. Otherwise, all I have to say to you is 'grow up, little boy'.

You sound like a shit bf not willing to compromise. Why should she consider weights if you wont consider cardio? Cardio has been shown to be a huge health benefit and if you were truly fit you'd already be doing it
>we don't live together, different gyms
She has the ecaxt same excuse to not lift weights
>eating at maintenance
So? Your version of cardio will probably burn 300 Cal Max, if you can't eat an extra 300 Cal there's something wrong with you
>I don't like it
Ahhhh, the REAL reason you wont do cardio so why the fuck should she come lift weights with you? All she's doing is reciprocating the same attitude you're giving her. Why should she compromise when you wont?

This, 100%

concern trolling is the lowest form of trolling

thank you skeleton
gg op

>implying concern trolling is a thing
>implying it's not reddit being reddit outside odf reddit

>wants to get his gf into lifting
>doesn't lift himself
Jesus please tell me this is bait.