>2016
>not just juicing the fuck up

Still waiting for that gains angel to appear or something?

Just give me one reason for staying natural, natties.

pic not related?

I swear that guy on the right was at my grocery store yesterday. Fucker looks exactly like him.

Benis

Legit. I'm past caring about aesthetics/strength/liftnig so I can't be bothered myself, but just lol at people spending hours in the gym rather than just ROIDING.

You LITERALLY make more gains sitting on your ass and injecting test than you do through natty lifting & hard work at the gym.

Studies have SHOWN this to be true, and yet people still don't roid. Why?! Just forget about all the Veeky Forums tier powerlifting bullshit/worthless pedantic nutritional advice, GET ON ROIDS AS SOON AS YOU FUCKING CAN.

It's not "cheating", it's just ACTUALLY GETTING THE RESULTS YOU WANT. Roids will not ONLY get you a nice physique way, WAY faster than "natty lifting" would, but they'll actually put muscles on in the area WHERE MEN ACTUALLY WANT TO GAIN SIZE, i.e. pecs, arms, shoulders, traps, back etc. rather than give you autistic t-rex powerlifter quads.

I am SICK of Veeky Forums telling EVERYONE to just "do SS brah!" when simply roiding and sitting on your ass will GET YOU INFINITELY BETTER AND FASTER RESULTS.

FUCK NATTY LIFTING.

was he buying pizza?
>captcha: select all images with billboard
>one billboard says PIZZA

Because having the body of a natural athlete, meaning slight pecs and abs, is more than enough to satisfy a significant other. Don't get chicks just because your body, wear large shirts and cover that shit up. Swoon them for charm and personality, and when you bed them they'll just be that much happier knowing you are physically active to some extent.

Because I still have trouble eating enough. I'd juice and still look dyel

Left guy isn't blessed with facial genes.

It's easy to fuck your long term heslth up with roids. Its a big commitment. Most people cant even be bothered to hit the gym 3 times a week.

waiting til Im 25

Would like to hop on low/mid dose enanthate, but cant source them. Anyone got a tip on reliable sources. Dont feel like inkecting myself with a few cc plain sesame oil for cooking

If youre trying to imply they are natty you are fucking delusional and brainwashed by the fitness industry

35 you mean.

no 25

Why would you already do it with 25?

why wait til you're old and ugly, at 25 you'll be a porime speicmen of masucinity

Because I like my balls the way I like my dick and the asses I stick it in, big

LOL WUT?

Their body are easily achievable natty, you retarded fuck

so what happens when you come off

Well I don't think you should pin because autism is only exacerbated by testosterone.

Would you have start balding and have a good physique or stay natty and keep your hair?

You're an idiot and should stop posting on the internet. Especially in a fitness forum

Legit. I'm past caring about morals/humanity/mercy so I can't be bothered myself, but just lol at people spending hours of their lives arresting rather than just SHOOTING.

You LITERALLY win more wars shooting on sight than you do through capture and imprisonment.

>Studies have SHOWN this to be true, and yet people still don't shoot. Why?! Just forget about all the worthless moral advice, GET A GUN AND SHOOT THEM AS SOON AS YOU FUCKING CAN.

It's not "cheating", it's just ACTUALLY GETTING THE RESULTS YOU WANT. mercilessness will not ONLY win you the war, WAY faster than distinguishing between enemies would, but they'll actually put VICTORIES in the laps of THE COUNTRY THAT SHOOTS THE MOST, i.e. merciless, uncaring masses. rather than give you camps full of captured soldiers.

I am SICK of civilians telling EVERYONE to just "stop bombing towns" when simply bombing and sitting on your ass in the plane will GET YOU INFINITELY MORE DEAD ENEMIES

:^}

FUCK NATTY LIFTING.

If you're stupid enough to fuck yourself up with test you're plenty stupid enough to fuck yourself up in other far easier ways

This argument holds no weight

1. It's illegal
2. It costs money
3. You literally become a junkie
4. Your natty test levels drop, even if you take PCT
5. If your that insecure you need roids to function then kys

Honestly steroids are superior to natural in every way, its using drugs to fuel your body past its natural limits to rapidly get gains

The giant problem though is that they are super expensive and if you run out of money for them all the gains will go away, and I can't afford the price of roiding since I have like no money

Also another problem is that they are highly illegal, I don't even know where I'd get them, getting pot and shit would be easier, and if you ever get caught, if they ever find a log of you buying it, your ass is grass

So yeah sure if I had a shit ton of money and all the means to make sure I never got caught I'd do it

no

>easy achievable natty

YEAH BRO DONT LISTEN TO THESE GUYS BRO, JUST EAT CLEAN AND TREN, I MEAN TRAIN HARD AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BRO!

Not balding at 40 and dying at 60.

because no one cares if im natty or roided. natty is good enough.

explain to my why every golden age bodybuilder like arnold and frank zane and even lou ferrigno were roided up to the gills and still have hair and look normal if not better than average for their age?

'YOU'LL LOOK LIKE SHIT IF YOU ROID' is a meme. show me one bad looking, balding, health-troubled old freaky looking guy that was on roids in his youth.

and no, your cherry-picked, mentally-ill HGH gut '''''''''''''''modern bodybuilders'''''''''''''''' aren't proof. the proof would be ultra-ripped guys like in the OP or the golden age guys I mentioned.

Because I have pride.

If you tell me where to get some in DE in will consider it.

if you have a good source, enough money to keep running forever and take care of your health by getting checkups often enough, there is literally no reason not to roid

ask the biggest guy in the gym, most of them deal.

I really hate this look of the saggy pants to show of.... What? Your pelvic muscles? This dude on the right is as bad with his pants as any nigger.

those are shorts/trunks that you wear typically in specific public settings such as the beach or a music festival, autismo

>he lifts for girls

Because their bodies are disgusting

To literally half a centimeter above the start of the dick? I think not m8.

Im barely 18 and dont want to fuck up my dick for the rest of my life.

>if you have a nice body then cover it up completely and dont show it off

okay ahmed

Soon.

>mom told me girls like charm and personality
>Dad never told me about money, status and looks he left when mom started fucking dudes who had looks

OP id like to see your pic. Im interested what you look like. Maybe if you look really good you can convince me : )

Why exactly OP himself?

wtf

Why would you want to kill yourself for a physique you can attain naturally?

>you can attain naturally

I was talking about the guys in the picture

They look twink tier

>I'm a weak, lazy, uninspired piece of shit with horrible genetics, so that means everyone else must be as well, or else they are on roids!

neck yourself.

It would take someone three to four years to get to their size naturally, and it would be impossible to get that lean naturally.

>easily

lol what?

He is shilling for roids pretty hard. I want to see his results.

>and it would be impossible to get that lean naturally.

Why?

Am i just being salty or are their faces a bit busted looking?

Thank you daily roid shill

>Just give me one reason for staying natural, natties.

Because they're illegal in my country so i'd have to buy them from shady sources/couldn't juice under my doctor's supervision.
Honestly it's just that, if i lived in a gear-friendly country i'd use them, probably nothing too fancy, like 200mg of test or something.

If juice is legal in your country and you're not pinning you're a deluded faggot/underage.

>hurrrr

>probably nothing too fancy, like 200mg of test or something.
>200mg of test

The fuck?

>1. It's illegal
Legal in my country
>2. It costs money
$20/mth to cruise on test
>3. You literally become a junkie
What?
>4. Your natty test levels drop, even if you take PCT
My natty levels are low anyway and ill never stop
>5. If your that insecure you need roids to function then kys
not an argument

Prove to me I shouldn't roid

Not the guy you're replying to but one can prove you anything. Look at the risks and rewards of roiding and decide for yourself.

200 milligrams of testosterone per week, what's wrong with it? I've read it's a moderate dosage, but i'm no roid expert

Do what you want dude, literally nobody cares

possibly stupid question.

if I do some cycles and then all of a sudden stop running test for whatever reason, do I likely lose the gains because I can't really train like I used to?

>Prove to me I shouldn't roid

Because you're STILL NOT SURE

lol

Why shut yourself down for 200mg test? I get you want to make progress with as little as possible which is a good thing but 200mg is like TRT dose. 500mg baby pls.

>Live in uk
>90% gymgoers roided :^)

rewards far outweigh risks

why do you care what other people are doing? If I am a natty and want to remain a natty? Why should you care? You filthy degenerate scum.

im not that insecure to fill my body with synthetic hormones just to "look good"
im fucking dyel by internet standards and routinely get mired or called out on by chicks/dudes saying i look good or have nice arms. natty lifting can get you a damn decent physique, it wont be internet tier but fuck that shit

only other option to roid is if you seriously love competing in bb/pl/oly

So you think the more test = the more gains?

I don't really want to look like them though

he's asking you to explain

Then just do it and stop annoying everyone with your bullshit you insecure cuck.

>Should I roid?
>Guys r-really, roids gives me gains r-right?
>I-I will get all the grills o-ok?
>Prove me I sh-shouldn't roid

Fucking beta faggot. No amount of test will ever get the beta out of you.

that's pretty much science bro. untrained subjects on test make more muscle than trained natty subjects in the same amount of time. strength gains are slightly lower amongst non natty.

Let me ask you again:

So you think 200mg will give you many times better gains compared to your natural test levels?

"science" is not extrapolating a ton from a single shitty study that didn't even control for calorie intake.

i'm about 8 weeks into my first cycle and i'm not entirely sure how to feel about the whole thing.
what i've noticed so far is a very rapid increase in strength even just at maintenance calories but that's about it. none of the crazy mood, titties, shrunken balls or any of that shit. granted my cycle is a mild-ish 500mg test-e but i'm pretty satisied with the experience.
i doubt i will ever do another one though. something about the idea of being dependent on an outside substance kinda irks me (inb4 smart asses talking about air and food).

kys newfags

Those are only roid bodies if they are 6 ' 3 +

Plastic surgery bro

Because I have no access to roids at all.

i'm not sure what you're getting at senpai. not your OP but 200mg imo seems fairly low. maybe if you're just looking to test the waters on how you react to test that is an okay dosage but if you're going to willingly shut down you HPTA for a while you should make it worth your time and money, right?

>easily

because of long term effects on your test, once you start, you have to keep taking them. Try doing it when you are on vacation. Or balls deep in work. Or even on societal breakdown with few logistics.

I still want to see one of these shill's physique.

>200mg is like TRT dose

Can't see what's wrong with it, i can get away with very low bf% while keeping my gains, libido and strength with minimal side effects, sounds sweet to me, am I missing something?

Yes, to a certain extent

I have low test as it is

This is so cringy

Gotta love you steroid memers.

I didn't say anything is wrong with it? If you want to do 200mg to that. 500mg is just normally recommended for most first cycles.

your low test could be because of bad lifestyle choices, lack of sleep, too much bodyfat, not proper food.

I made it to "good smelling" level pretty fast, in several months, from the less than good manly body smell.

If you havent tried it the natural way first, I suggest you do that first, and if you test is still like shit, and you have shit genetics, perhaps you could have an excuse then.

Also HIIT

>long term effects on your test
with proper pct it's very likely even a heavy roid user will recover to normal test levels. I've heard stories of mtf trans people who stop taking their hormones cold turkey and a couple weeks later they started growing facial hair again, shutting down hormone production is not easy.

>once you start, you have to keep taking them
only if you can't recover your natty levels, which is rare

>Try doing it when you are balls deep in work...
takes like 2 mins to inject, once or twice a week, not really a big deal

How are you going to take your test over the border when you go on a vacation or business trip then?

Also source on being able to not fuck over your endocrine system? Sounds like BS. I vaguely remember the medical world commenting on that, that early roiders because transgenders because they fucked their hormone system up.

Even in the roid threads they still say the same, that you NEED to keep doing this. Making it pretty common knowledge.

Why are you fucking with anons like that user by spreading lies?

actually the reason why most stay on is because of psychological, not immediately hormonal dependency. because once you get a taste and all that... and in the times of proper PCT your chances of recovering from a limited dosage/time are pretty alright -but not at all guaranteed-.

and assuming you're using test-e, which has a fairly long half life even a 2 week vacation won't do much. obviously that's just an anecdote but during the summer i went on a roadtrip with a buddy of mine who put his cycle on hold for about 16 days and nothing really happened to him.

did they fuck up their jaws from juicing?

looks silly

Hypertrophied from being face fucked

Waste of money. You won't have roids forever, and god forbid you fuck up your post cycle treatment. Also people on roids are the biggest fucking assholes ever.

1. It costs money
2. It will always cost money
3. You will always have to do it until you want to stop or you die
4. Side effects of roids compared to none by being natty

I have a lot

Illegal so I never know if shit is good or not
Don't know how to cycle
Afraid of potential health problems in the future
No point in roiding if not competing in something
wouldn't mind roiding if I was doing Oly lifts and trying to compete

>You won't have roids forever
>things poorfags say