Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dicksout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumb

> No homo tho

ew

>menstrual blood
>natural lube
Multiverse theory posits the existence of potentionally unlimited numbers of universes.

This isn't ok in any of them

tfw you recognize the primary lit for the science figure is from follistatin inhibition

But there actually isn't anything wrong with period sex...

>hey I want to order to x large pepperoni pizzas
>some weather we're having, huh?
>...
>segmentation fault: 11

Nothing gay about that at all desu

harambe had some pretty sick gains

soundcloud.com/dicksout

I've actually had period sex with my gf a couple of times. First time I legit thought it'd be spraying out everywhere so I put down towels and shit, but all that happened was that my dick was a little bit red afterwards. Zero mess.

>natural lube
>fluid bond
>a really radical act in a world where we're taught to fear our bodies or find them shameful!

You know, I agree with the message this comic is trying to spread, but holy fucking shit is it filled with so much cancer.

>curls
>fuck it, I don't need collar clips
>throw 17.5kg on each side of the EZ
>start curling
>fuck yeah look at this pump
>bitches mirin
>left weights start to slide off
>adjust to stop them, but go too far the other way
>right plates slide off and crash onto the hard wood floor
>the imbalance makes the left side drop and the left plates slide off too
>entire gym silent, everybody looking at me
>I swear even the music had been turned off
>laugh nervously
>"t-these plates are sl-slipper characters"
>have no idea why I said that
>walk in shame to the collar clip bucket while everybody resumed their workout

Missing out

fuck

Pfffftt, it's like you niggers don't even collect the mixture of blood, semen and vaginal mucous called 'elixir rubea', bake it into cakes and then consume it in blood rituals to Egyptian gods. Do you even want to make it?

There is literally nothing wrong with period sex.

I fucked my GF just as her period hit. We knew she was due but figured we should fuck before it did come. Looked like a murder scene after but god damn she was really fucking wet. Didn't realize until after we came.

Source now please

oh man i needed that laugh

kek

If you think that's cancer, you should see the one they did on furries.

I need to see this

Nm found it

>Cancer, the image
Hwat the Jew Fuck.

please kill me

>I had my first sexual experience online
hmmmmm

source

>it's not about the sex?!
>let me tell you this sex story though

>being a furry isn't all about sex
>entire comic is about sex
Just a straight up lie

Ayy lmao

bullshit. there are no non-obese furries

holy fuck, i'm in actual tears right now

Lost

Sl-slipper

I used to live with one. She was kinda hot but very grimey and acne issues. Imagine a nerdy version of trailer trash. Didn't bang but would have in a heart beat.

Also, a surprisingly large percentage of /k/ are in-shape furries. So yeah....shit's weird.

laughing hurts so much oh god fuck you why did I have to train abs today

> taking the time to write a cartoon for this topic

jesus feminists. Horny men have been fucking women on the rag since the beginning of time.

Yeah but try telling that to a bunch of bitter virgins who despise even the slightest sexual deviancy because it's still sex that they don't get to have.

>mfw this is only the start
>mfw it will only get worse
Inb4 guide childbirth sex.

>?!
Why am I fucking laughing

post the lasagna one

i double dare you

Reality is a farce. Shit like this makes me want to live in the woods and never talk to anyone again.

NO MORE! NO FUCKING MORE!

Anyone have the greentext of a guy who didnt know his gymbuddy's gender and couldnt figure out how to find out?

What is the lasagna one?

i think i have cancer now

virgin detected

I'm fucking disgusted I had to save this image just to show you

Do you want to know?

Its a good thing all my reaction images are for disgust

This is the last one, right? Im behind on my macros so i still need to eat.

Nope. As far as I know, there are hundreds. They're posted on /pol/ all the time to derail threads

I have no objection to the gay sex, but it's just not funny and bad in every way.

Forgot pic

FUCK i really tried to defend the first two comics that were posted in my head because i liked OJST prior to seeing this, but WTF @ THIS

>I'm... not really a girl
>So?

seems right up Veeky Forums's alley

I really have no objection to what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms and feel it is no one's business, especially the government's. That said, I think I hate the people responsible for these comics. I know "hate" is a strong word, but I feel like they are just people I would not like.

One of my favorite obscure pastas.

Yiff in hell, furfags

im reading this and the one with the big beard sounds like Santa Claus and the other like Brian Blessed and lol its hilarious as fuck man

That is horrendous

Picked up a 7/10 at a club last night , I was in the mood and drunk , so why not , we head back to the truck , foreplay whatever , then I start fingering her , the truck is dark so my vision is obscured , I take it to town with my tongue , I think its wetness ; cont till she orgasms , then gives me a blowjob . Then 20 mins after dropping her off , go put gas in truck , notice something red in my hand , look , its dried up blood , holy fuck , gag , run to wash my mouth , absolutely disgusting.

Did the exact same thing a few nights back user. I got her number and we're going to fuck again lmao

my sides

Same , got her number , I mean In my mind I forgive her , her boobs were actually the best ive seen and handled like that , that butt isnt bad either , will fuck in a week or so. Maybe tomorrow , fuck the blood .

Got a boner reading this

This, man up you fucking pussies its just a bit of blood

Yeah I'm not sour over the blood thing either. She didn't know she was on her period yet and it wasn't much blood at all.
Also, I was really drunk and stuck my cock in her ass as well and now her ass is bleeding. She was cool about that though. Felt kinda bad about it especially as I didn't ask if I could.

This is the only non-disgusting thing this comic series has done.

>tfw we are no longer his special friends

delet this

I will never eat lasagna anymore

Really only the guest comics are bad. Her original stuff is decent.

N-No homo, right?

That's already a thing. If it's your delivery date and nothing's happening, having sex can stimulate labor

Oi user i hid a bunch of random shit in the crop see if you can find it

Fug
>tfw homegym isn't really masterrace
>mfw no GachiMuchi

I've had period sex with my girlfriend every time she's on her period for the last 6 months. Not beccause it turns me on, but because I want to get laid. It doesn't gross either of us out. I'm not fond of it, but getting laid is getting laid, bros. Just wash off afterwards.

>but getting laid is getting laid, bros
That fucking mindset is so stupid, jesus christ. I don't understand how you can do these nasty things just to get laid.

I thought this was supposed to be a Veeky Forums humor thread, not a Veeky Forums cancer thread

Virgin here, why are people so disgusted by periods? Is it different than normal blood in any way? Does it smell bad or what?

How do you even pronounce lasagna?
Is it lah-seck-nah or lah-sahk-nah?

It's not just blood, there's bits of uterus in there too and it makes a really bad lubricant. Blood clots, so it's sticky. Blood is just kind of gross anyway. I'll never understand why women take so much fucking pride in it. If I cut my hand open, my first reaction isn't to wave my hand around and make sure everyone around me gets a splash of it.

It's not shameful, it's unhygienic. It is natural, but so is taking a shit.

lah-sayg-nah