Aromasin or Nolvadex

I fucked up Veeky Forums, I was too cheap to start with AI on my first cycle and now,
a week after test 500mg I am seeing first signs of developing gyno (tender and slightly painful nipples).
What is the best option for now?
Arimidex, Aromasin or even nolvadex?
I kinda don't want to use letrozole, since it obliterates estrogen,

Bumping with an image of my tender nipple

shameless bump

Aromasin. Start with 12.5mg EOD and then increase as needed. Probably wouldn't go over 25mg ED unless you want to tank your estrogen.

You aren't getting gyno within a week of starting test at 500mg.

You're paranoid and reacting to normal things that were always there.

either way, get some Aromasin ya dummy

Oh yeah, agreed.
Get asin, OP, and make sure its fucking pharma grade. 12.5mg e5d is enough for me. Obviously you may differ.

You will no doubt crash the shit out of your estro with how paranoid you clearly are.

arimidex or aromasin, you need one of them

nova isnt enough

>I don't want to use letro, since it obliterates estrogen
what do you think aromasin does? You should have researched more

This LOL

Test takes 3-4 weeks before you'll even truly notice sides if you have any

Adex is best since it's suicidal but asin is a close second. I like asin because I can measure it better.

Should have had AI on hand idiot.

12.5mg E3d or 6mg EOD is how I dosed mine on 500mg/wk.

Wait for 4 weeks in and get your blood levels checked, or else you have no real way of knowing what your e levels are.

You'll be fine bitch.

I'm doin armidex / nolvadex. Seems to be the most popular on the forums

You have that backwards famalam. Asin is suicidal, Adex just blocks the enzyme

Idiots

Don't take nolva on cycle save it for pct

Awfuk thanks for catching that. Shouldn't be posting while driving

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate help.
I'm pretty sure about side effects, they really hurt so il jump on aromasin immediately and up the dose to 25 if gyno doesn't stop.
If still nothing happens I'll add nolva, but if it gets worse I'm gonna have to resort to letrozole.

Have you been running or walking a lot?
Nips can rub on clothing and hurt/itch from that.

What kind of test are you using? If its enanthate or cypionate then your gyno is definitely not being caused by the test.

baby shark 2cute4me

Haha its not from walking, I've never had that feeling before in my nipples.
They are extremely tense.
Pic related is what I use, It's supposedly enanthate.

Then its impossible for your "gyno" to be from the gear.

I've already seen good results on my pump and weight and It's not even a full week after taking gear.
I don't know man but I am very positive my nipples are hurting and acting weird.

To lutko!

galenika ftw :D

Letro is your best option considering your situation (i.e. you didn't start soon enough).
Aromasin is your second best option, unlike letro, however, it's a suicidal AI, which means it sticks permanently to aromatase enzymes, so you can kiss your aromatase enzymes goodbye, unlike letro, which is a normal AI that is simply a tad too strong (i.e. the molecule may 'die', releasing your enzymes).
Arimidex and nolva are good options for AFTER you've gotten rid of your gyno.

>my nipples
>acting weird.
how so ?

extremely sensitive and stiff even when its warm outside.

why would to take nolvadex during your cycle when you can use arimidex or ralox, ralox it self is a billion times better than nolvadex because it does the same fucking thing without causing massive depression, nolvadex is made to treat cancer that shit aint no joke