Cottage cheese

Is cottage cheese an ok breakfast during a cut?

cc macros are goat, i personally don't like it but if you can stomach the taste then go for it.

100% yes

i mix my cottage cheese with some vanilla proton powder and and cocoa nibs and go to fucking town.

stupid question, but ive never had cottage cheese before, can you roughly describe what it tastes like?

want to pick some up and try it but i have this gut feeling im going to hate the taste for some reason

what about curd cheese (quark)?

it's pretty neutral
I guess it's more about your mentality towards it

Salty, sour, consistency is weird. That being said, it's a great food to eat when cutting.

Just get an itty 1/2 cup of all fat %s to try it.

Cottage cheese has good macros, but imo you should replace it with greek yogurt because it has sodium out the ass while yogurt has less so.

I personally can't stomach it by itself, it's pretty salty. The only way I can eat it is by mixing it with eggs and oats to make pancakes

That sounds really interesting, user. Care to share how you make it?

Pretty much this desu

>if you want to add milk in the blender to make it smoother, you're a faggot

Kek. Thanks a lot, user, this looks great.

>Greek yogurt

I prefer it than cottage cheese

I hate cottage but it is god tier food. It's good in a shake though. Use instead of yogurt, like a cup plus fruit plus powder and seeds if you're into that plus water.

I find a good variation in health quality too. Spring a little more for one that's just milk, enzymes, and salt. A lot of shit tier brands have other crap in them. Daisy is pretty good.

Looks interesting. What kind of oats? You get oat flour or use regular oatmeal and blend the shit out of it?

If you guys have ever had ethiopian food or like spicy stuff, get some mitmita powder from your local Ethiopian restaurant or corner store and put a pinch or three in your cottage cheese. You will thank me later.

Nigga what oats have 28g carb and 11g protein in half a cup?

>tried Ethiopian food for the first time in Portland, Oregon a few months ago

Holy fucking shit, that was some of the best food I've ever had in my life.

top kek I'm from Portland. Let me guess, a place on Killingsworth somewhere, right?

>eating tasteless, sour goop with chunks
Whatever it takes right babe?
Babe?

I guess

Cottage cheese + tuna makes for a really nice lunch.

looked at quaker oats and it says 1/2 cup is 5g protein, 27g carbs and 3g fats. So I am going to say they probably doubled protein by mistake.

That's kind of what I figured. And you think recipe is just raw Quaker? That would suck up a ton of moisture.

walmart generic fat free college cheese is amazing macroes w/ good taste (the only fat free cottage cheese I can stand)

>eating tasteless, sour goop with chunks
why is it so easy to find the classless plebs who have only ever eaten processed discount shit...you sound like the type of cunt that asks for a shit cut of steak well/over done then layer ketchup all over it....

Add fresh herbs to it
If you want you can spread that on some toast