What does Veeky Forums supplement?

Hey fitizen, what supplements are you guys using for your workout, do you take anything illegal?, how much does your monthly supps cost

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/982.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

multivitamin
sunlight
proton powder sometimes.

$7 for 10 ML Test Cyp prescription.

zinc, vitamin d, magnesium, vit k2, creatine

multi and fish oil, none of that steroid creatine stuff

Multivitamins, fish oil (omega3)
Started buying protein powder this month, just plain whey protein for now.

Whey protein(?)
Creatine
Cod liver oil
Caffeine(?)
And I've just ordered ZMA

Cost me about £75 for a 6 month supply.

Vitamin d

I don't take any of that stuff, I'm natty unlike you guys.

Here's your (You).

Some real low quality bait there dude. So far just about every supplement listed here is something you can gain from just eating food or stepping outside.

what the fuck is that picture

what the shit am i looking at

jesus

Everything taken in pill or powder form is unnatural. I only eat FOOD and drink WATER, that makes me natural. You're all cheaters.

>"FOOD"

Sorry, do you forage it yourself? No? Not natty, it's all processed and completely unnatural.

Do you distill your own water? Catch rain water and boil it? No? ALSO not natty.

Get over you'reself

U fucking retard, you dont need zinc. If anything youre delpeying copper. K2? Eat vegetables

>you'reself
That's just disgraceful.

Back to topic guys!

>multi
>Fish oil
>Melatonin
>Creatine
>Yohimbine (during a cut)
>Whey protons
>LGD 4033

zinc is literally god tier

bump

did anyone tried fatburner yet?- does it work?

Test and tren

I like to use L-Arginine - I find I get better pumps and that it helps a little with recovery.
Creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, fish oil when I can't get delicious cod liver, betacarotene, ZMA, PWO and occasionally use whey protein powder. Oh, and soy lecithin when I feel like painting someone white with spunk, no fucking joke that shit is brutal.

Apart from the fish oil, none of it is notably expensive, so I average around 4000 NOK every six months or so. A lot of it is probably bullshit, but I feel like I have more left for it than when I threw all my money at computer parts.

>that pic
Thick.
Solid.
Not tight anymore.

Whey, Creatine and the supercum cocktail. you know, because memes.

Fatburners are essentially just higher-dosed Vitamin C and B supps with some other shit thrown in, you can get by cheaper if you buy those seperately

i thought they were all caffeine and yohibime along with some extracts of stuff that do nothing.

>supercum cocktail
Share pls

They all look something like this

But how good does a fatburner help you in losing weight?

I have Addison's disease, would taking DHEA be good for me, should I ask my doctor about that when I see him in 2 weeks or will he lol at me and call cops and rape me?

yes

w-well thanks I guess I will take money so I can buy the drugs, ask someone to bail me and lube my ass.

500mg/week test e :^)

I take the cum gains supplement stack

beta alinine, asprin, fish oil, magnesium, calcium, and D3

>U fucking retard, you dont need zinc.
"Zinc is used for treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency and its consequences, including stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children, and slow wound healing."
Source: medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/982.html

this

Zinc, Magnesium, Fish oil, Vitamin D3