Hey, boys! What's it like knowing that, even with all those muscles, my girls and I can still beat your ass...

Hey, boys! What's it like knowing that, even with all those muscles, my girls and I can still beat your ass? What's the point of those muscles if you can't use them?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did anybody else start going through this weird disillusionment with movies after they started lifting where it was difficult to suspend disbelief when a woman would beat up a man?

What sticks out in my mind is that scene in the new Star Wars where Rey and Kylo Ren are pushing against each other and they're equally matched. Like, she is 100 pounds soaking wet and he's like a foot taller. I find it hard to believe she could hold him back like that

The magic of feminism

kylo got shot in the side/abs. try pushing anything without your core to stabilize and you will be a hell of a lot weaker

I decided to chalk it up to the Force. I liked Star Wars 7 so I can overlook the flaws

Stuff by Joss Whedon is particularly bad for this.

>Tiny girl goes head to head with man 2 or even 3 times her weight and beats the shit out of them.

It's telling that most screenwriters are fairly liberally minded men who have never been in anything close to a real fight in their lives. Or spoken to many women.

It's also telling that the women who screech loudest about how 'we can do whatever a man can just as well as he can!' aren't involved in any kind of organised sport or training. The ones that are keep quiet because they know damn well that it's not true.

Was she using the force at the time? Easy out for Star Wars movies.

Black Widow is way harder to believe.

Joss Whedon is a walking personification of beta though

WTF, she's using the force.
It's like saying Ron Weasley is a better wizard than Harry Potter because he's taller.
Sorry to get all nerd, but come on.

[citation needed]

That's the only thing that made you suspend your disbelief? Not the fucking terrible acting? Not the stupid as fuck plot? Not the complete nonsensical physics? Not the fucking magic? Not the awful props?

>I'm 14 and being contrarian makes me cool.

>I'm a sheep and can't comprehend how other people disagree with me so I call them contrarians and insult their age to make myself feel better
It isn't even being contrarian when most people agree that it was a terrible movie.

>calls other people sheep
>b-b-but most people agree with me!!

How is he the sheep when you're the one mindlessly following the majority?

user really embarrassed himself there

This

this + force fuckery is really the only explanation anyone should need. It's Star Wars you guys. One of the most OP characters in the entire universe is a 3 foot tall geriatric.

No they don't lol. Most people agree it was a great movie
rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens

>[citation needed]
Give that black man your wallet; he needs it more than you.

Thats okay OP
I lift cuz health and these aesthetics. You'll probably settle with some dadbod fuck with no motivation or future and you'll be knocked with inferior genes. In the long run we'll still be winning and you'll be going through menopause thinking of what could've been.
Mic drop

>implying rotten tomatoes wasn't overrun with Star Wars fanboys giving the movie a 10/10 score

Rotten tomatoes uses critic scores, kiddo

>Did anybody else start going through this weird disillusionment with movies
Ya when i was 12 not recently you fucking pleb.
Wrong, from out point of view yes, from Jew Jew Abrahams its not. He truly believes women are as strong as women. The force and hiw wound aint got shit to do with it. Dont rationalize Jew Jews sjw pandering.

>implying that it was anything more than Episode IV #2 Electric Boogaloo

rightmost one makes my dick diamonds

>Critics can't be fanboys

To catch you in a passionate moment in order to procreate

well at least with buffy it was supernatural bullshit that made slayers super strong