Hello Veeky Forums. Yesterday I posted a recent shirtless pic of myself in a CBT...

Hello Veeky Forums. Yesterday I posted a recent shirtless pic of myself in a CBT. I was unable to read all of the feedback for my picture until hours later during which the thread was pruned. I was however able to still read some of the posts. Some good, some bad. There was one post that I read and instantly filled me with rage upon reading. It said "dyel faggot whens chest day". I wanted to respond but the thread was taken down. Normally on reddit I would just send them a private message but that functionality seems to be removed from this site.

That is why I am here.

You know who you are. You know what you did. I'm calling upon you to post your chest you fucking faggot. Fucking post it with a timestamp you fucking pussy. The mods won't be there to protect you this time. Now post chest you fucking bitch. I'll be refreshing the page every 5-10 minutes for the next few hours. Post chest bitch.

no

It was me who posted that.

Pls be a troll

dyel faggot whens chest day

>roid rage

Come fight me, faggit.

I am at 37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W.

Nice inner chest faggot

>dyel faggot whens chest day

>37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W.

ASL? im 14 f cali

i'd love to go for a plane ride! xD o.o;;;;;;;;;;

45/M/Syria
Come hang out with us, you can have fun and jihad

OP this is really fucking funny. Good job.

Even I know better than that. Hillary is about to nuke mecca.

>it was me, James. I am the source of all your pain.

Are there SB-3 Ghouls there?

to be fair op, if you're the pic I'm thinking of, your chest did seem pretty weak

dyel faggot when's chest day

>the author of all your gains