>>38306188

>>niggers are people too
>>Mods are defending niggers
>Veeky Forums becaming a nigger lover board??

Sweet jesus mod eat a nigger dick flavoured pudding

I think they deleted your post becouse this isnt
Please take your shit there
ITS 2016

could you be doing...

racisms?

AND SO THE BATTLE CONTINUES

this is so fun, keep making new posts OP :^)

Also whats Veeky Forumss workout for tomorrow? Upper? Lower? Fullbody? Brosplit?

God bless the Mods

You salty dude?

deus vult xDDD

There's actually a global rule against racism. I wonder if it'll ever get amended.

Imagine what OP's life is actually like lol.

lol crusades xDD,, nazi germany and hitler, praiose

PRESS F TO PAY RESPEKS TO HARAMBE

xDD

mad af

>he's unironicaly racist in the current year

he got kicked out of homeroom and wanted a place to say the N word don't mind him.

F

>its 2016

F
dicks out my niggas

>tfw /pol/ is angry since Trump will lose the election
Does /pol/ not understand that they are more degenerate than the people they make fun of?

What does this have to do with fitness?

This is now a natty partygod Andrew WK thread

That pic is funfuns enjoy ur ban

>IT'S CURRENT YEAR GUYS, COME ON

>nigger dick flavoured pudding

This meme is not going to happen, you stupid fucking retard. Go shitpost somewhere else. Try Veeky Forums, they were able to force 'go 'za. Go piss off the alcoholics.

Sorry I fucked your sisterwife, Cletus

In for
S A S Q U A T C H R I M J OB
A
S
Q
U
A
T
C
H

R
I
M
J
O
B

I hate niggers in 2016 and will hate niggers in 2050. I will never see them as my equal. I will do everything I can to get them into legal trouble. Triggered redditors? ;^)

Nah I'll keep fucking your wife, it's chill

Ok, we get it, you're racist. It's completely useless information, and you're too much of an idiot to even comprehend it. I guess that's why you're racist in the first place. Go hang yourself.

This

Its a meme already

Same Faggin Dat Hardin

By 2050 our kids are going to be geneticaly engineered to be black

whites don't even play sports anymore because of us

There was literally no argument, it's simply someone saying "niggers aren't people" AND THAT'S IT. Are you trully this idiotic?

source vid pls

>muh dick

Shh I'm sure she told you your cocks bigger than mine

Do we even need to argue why niggers are shit?? Are you that stupid?? No wonder youre a cuck nigger lover

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

>muh latent cuckold fetish
Riddle me this: if whites are the superior race, why do Jews run the world, why do white women fuck me, and why is Appalachia the biggest cesspool of welfare abuse and dope addiction?

I hate niggers as much as the next guys but come on.

It's 2016, why are you still choosing to be white? You guys have no advantage in literally ANYTHING.

All the other races fuck better, dance better, cook better food, heck even the jews make more money than you all.

#Mustsucktobewhite