So, /DNP/ General?

So, /DNP/ General?

I used it in 2014, from Yellowbot. Lord that was freak, now i will make another attempt but i saw the pastebin from 2015:

pastebin.com/yj19FSbF

Saying that was scam, so, can u tell me more about other sources?

I am thinking about Dinitro, cuz he was on the game that year too. i live in South America.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for fire

another ;_;

I used Dinitro back in 2012 and recently bought from him again this year. Same quality stuff. Not the cheapest, but he's stayed the most consistent.

Thanks

bump

Source on ebay called fire-(something) worked for me. I had 3 allergic reactions with DNP but its because i didnt use the supplements as the sticky said (in a timely basis), always take one dose of benzo for every 250mg you take, and take one pill of NAC a day. I alternate vit E and C every other day and now have no reactions.

That said, im now 4 weeks in, 250mg first 2 weeks, 2 weeks 500mg. Will now add in T3/Clen (alrdy on anavar/oral tren) for my last week of my cut before doing body recompositioning.

Wish me luck.

Hope i dont get banned for this but scorpion on the d n p subreddit has some of the best shit I've ever used.

I've done hella cycles with this stuff, like 4-5 in the last year. Yellowbot, yellowfever, maserati (gave me weird sides, flushed that shit) and now scorpion and I can HONESTLY say I fucking love his shit. He adds taurine to the caps too, so you don't get as much muscle cramping.

>T3
>Clen
>DNP

Jesus Christ, you trying to an hero or something?

Im trying to leave humanity behind obviously.

yo, I'm the user below you and I've done a similar cycle but I'd bump your NAC intake to at LEAST 2 pills a day, maybe 3. mine are 600mg each so 12-1800mg at 500mg of DNP is a personal must. PN be scary yo

Ive had PN on my 3rd cycle, it came after very noticible swelling in the hands and some in the feet, lasted around a week after i stopped my doses. This was when i used NAC every 2 days. Once a day ive been fine, but yeah i should be doing twice a day.

First cycle got hives and bumps
Second cycle got redness and bumps, no itch.
Third cycle got swelling and low blood sugar.

All these cycles only lasted one week until i learned to DO THE FUCKING SUPPLIMENTS.

All that plus the tren and anavar could literally destroy your liver. C'mon son you gotta get big to leave humanity behind.

Cant find the subreddit

Have you never used reddit before?

only gonewild. sorry brah.

Any other sub reddit that is intresting for gains?

does YB still only take BC? I haven't bought in like 3 years.

permanently

>mfw on 500mg since August 1st and only 1100 calories with a tdee of 2200

ECA and Meridia aren't enough to satiate my hunger at this point

r/steroids and r/sst are both pretty good. r/bodybuilding is funny.

reddit.com/r/sst

nothing...

What happened to the DNP general? It used to be a regular thing and there was never a time where there wasn't a thread up with that pic . Did everybody in the old community die?

I don't know, I assumed mods were shooting them down

Summer in Burger Land of America. So DNP season is over. come back un 3 months

It's r/dnp his email is scorpiondnp tutanota.com. you need an encrypted email as well Gmail or a big name one and he won't respond

steroid source talk. can't technically link it directly because no source talk.

Anyone experienced tolerence with DNP?

how much time wait until u have the effects of the first time?

never heard of developing a tolerance to this stuff. i ran a 3 week cycle and only waited a month to do another, developed hives from that. now if i wanna run it i have to pop anti histamines

ive got 3 year old dnp from yb, still good?

You shouldn't get a tolerance from DNP, at least nothing major. But you should definitely wait a few months if you were taking a lot to allow your body to recover.

light a pill on fire if it ignites its still good

I have DNP from 1985 that's still good, so probably. It depends on what it was mixed wth to package.

awesome, thanks

you'll probably see more threads around holiday season.

no one would dare run dnp in peak summer unless they have a death wish.

What supps?

Read the pastebin.

Been taking dnp for about 3 weeks with no sides and I'm only taking a "one a day pill", while eating lots of fruits and downing about 250ml of v8 every day. Works fine for me but your mileage may vary

I can also vouch for him. I'm finishing up with what he got me this week, and though it's been hot, I'm happy with the results thusfar.

YB did exit scam or fell off I think. The dnp reddit is pretty active and i heard he did

I've run up to 750mg a day - only 3 days before I went back to 500mg and I'm in south florida lmao DNP isn't as dangerous as you guys think.