"Just lose weight, you'll get your dream body!"

>"Just lose weight, you'll get your dream body!"
>went from 140lbs to 119lbs since April through restricting
>still look disgusting
Anyone else a genetic failure who's /never going to make it/ here?

You gotta balance and do some cardio and weights man, no definition or size will come from straight restriction it's a one way ticket to skinny fat....

>inb4 manlet weights you'll weight lift for a couple days and look great

I really, really, really like this image

post pics for real advice.

also just lift weights you pussy

Those are some pretty cute boys.

are you a woman or a dude?

>from 140lbs to 119lbs

I sure hope its a grill

>thigh highs
>my fucking weakness

just restricting and not eating will make you look like shit. as someone who used to consider eating 500 cal a day too much, anorexic tendencies will make you look 100% like shit. your body will end up taking a lot of the weight from parts of your body that aren't fat, like muscle, hair, nails, and your organs. your body looks like complete shit because you have no fucking muscle and have been starving what little you did have from your body. the number on the scale does not equate to beauty (as long as you're not like 200lbs, thats obviously fucking disgusting), as long as you're within a healthy bmi range you shouldn't worry about gaining/losing weight- you should worry about building strength endurance and cardio.

look, ive been there and done that OP. do yourself a favor, start eating a normal rational diet of like 1600 cal a day, and work out to rebuild the muscle you lost. your body will start to look 100x better once u gain muscle back, despite the fact that you'll weigh more on a scale

>lifting weights
>building muscle
I don't actually want to be fit, I want to be very thin. I'm aware it's not everyone's cup of tea, though.

post ur body

You're anorexic, brah. You're going to see a fatass in the mirror no matter how much weight you lose.

Just kill yourself. You're a genetic failure and will never make it anyways. Just end it already.

Male or female?

And some cunt deleted it

>reeeeeeeee

Used to be fat(ish). Lost the weight too fast so I have a shit body. Luckily now I'm thin, 170lb 6'3, with a godlike face, like I'll get girls asking for my instagram, then being confused when I say I don't have one, because they don't get that I'm an autistic shut in.

I hate feeling like a skinny little twink though.

sounds very similar to me except I have now decided to get muscular since I keep feeling to uncomfortable seeing how tiny my arms were next to every other guy

now my anime figurines are only ones who see me naked

Kys brah, the board is Veeky Forums not /eatingdisorder/ if you hadn't noticed

/thinspo/ on Veeky Forums is the place you're looking for.

Thinspo is literal cancer.

Go lift to get ass and thighs.

>h-how cum i starving muhself and i still look liek sheit

come the fuck on man