Veeky Forums Philosophy

What has getting fit taught you?

women are hores

the power of protein

I'd like to second that

>What has getting fit taught you?

>Women are complete whores, getting Veeky Forums sets you up in the game like nothing else (except for money and natural looks)
>People in general are scared little bitches who will suddenly like you/get scared of you
>People will think as less of you

To further explain my last point:
I have been interested in politics for over six years, have met high class politicans of my country, learned four languages of which I speak three of on a daily basis, etc etc. But since gaining 30kg of mass and building muscles people treat me like I am some dumb meat head.

Dumb fuckers.

Degeneracy takes many forms and is personified by those that refuse to respect themselves.

It's not hard to get fit. People are lazy unmotivated fucks.

Time heals all wounds.
Time devours everything.

Lifting doesn't cure autism.
;_;

The only thing I can't do is give up.

that most people who gets results in life are autists and obsessive as fuck anyway

that being obsessive can be good if you do it with a good goal in mind

that true horror awaits outside of human concerns

It's fun tho :)

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange.
These days, I believe it to be the world's first and only truth.

That if you don't have any dating success or lonely its because you don't approach more.

Approaching 3 girls a day for two weeks is gonna get you laid if you aren't an autist.

that sign is right.
but its necessary if we want to go to space and colonize it.

I got another question. What do I nedd to learn to get Veeky Forums?

Motivation wise I mean, not practical (I've read the sticky)

Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

Also most people are fucking weak cowards.

You. I like you.

Do your reps and improve any variable amount at what you do every day.

You are the result of how you spend your time.

98% of women are on auto pilot and can't really be afforded respect or treated as equals.

90% of men are on auto pilot and can't really be afforded respect or treated as equals

someone being on "auto-pilot" shouldn't warranted than any less respect than anyone else. I think the lesson should be that everyone initially deserves equal respect and until proven otherwise.

By "not worthy of respect" I mean I shouldn't expect anything of them or go out of my way to aid them, not that it is perfectly acceptable to be a cunt to them.

i think the word is that they aren't honourable at all

I wanna punch that manlet cunt

>aren't honourable
You can't assess honour until you see them in action. Some people are exhausted after studying/working all day and just want to go home. Some people are emotional wrecks for losing family/relationships.

Honestly, just be fair to people regardless of how they look or carry themselves. Sometimes, when people see that you don't respect them, they go out of their way to be disrespectful.

But you already said you'd be fair here

Liberals are subhuman garbage.

Intelligence and physical strength aren't mutually exclusive

Self-discipline extends to the body

being a complete human being means being smart and physically competent.

in a way, the jocks were right.

>manlet
>man
I honestly didn't notice the first time

I regret buying into the nerds vs jocks meme as a teen.

One should strive for being better than others in everything :^)

Getting fit isn't as hard as TV makes it out to be

>One should strive for being better than others in everything :^)

Exactly! We're all gonna make it brah. We all have different gifts that we naturally excel at to drive each other on to new heights of excellence.

I would describe it as a lack of being able to self actualize. A constant desire for improvement is in my opinion the deciding factor between a person who should be dealt with only when necessary and a person I want to spend time with.

>lack of being able to self actualize
lmao

Read the iron by Henry Rollins.

>Henry Rollins.
please

Fatties are even more worthless than I originally thought.

It's so easy to lose weight.

I'm about to break up with my gf because she can't fucking lose weight.

She tells me she's eating 1500 calories a day and exercising all the time but she'll never go run when I ask her. I find fucking macdonald's wrappers and receipts and empty bubble teas in her car all the time and she claims they're her friends.

It's the most maddening shit ever.

>about too
should've been done yesterday

>You gotta enjoy what you do to make it
>big men garner more respect
>fake natties are the enemy

true that. She's sweet and her family is rich though. I'm traveling for the next month while she's back in our city; I will in all likelihood end it when I get back.

Don't let her get in the way it anything fun happening with someone on your travels at least, consider it already over.

I'd rather not

Being this retarded

Being fit means jack shit if you're mentally handicapped

Not bad, i think a constant desire to improve oneself is a must have for indidviduals around you, its better than keeping people who have just stopped and given up in life.

But then i think, can people really reach a stage in thier life where they are happy and decide to just stop improving? It doesnt make sense, they can appreciate what they have and be content, but why stop progress? Why not continue to improve? Part of that need for self improvement will be needed later in life when it will be used to maintainance of the body and mind, i plan to regularlydo maths problems throughtout my life to keep my brain active, same with working out, i don't want to degenerate into a sack of bones, i'll be doing sport well into my 70's and 80's as long as i don't get injuries.

There is a quote by Benjamin Franklin that goes like this ; "Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.”

I think the attitude we speak of above is one which can be applied to everything

Everything is pointless. But lifting weights is fun.

Where can I get one of those suits?

Cant have sex because I live with my parents.
Gave a girl my phone number and just ignored her the next day.

Fuck you bro what he said is true

Yeah, but he is quoting a fantasy anime, Full metal Alchemist to be exact, which does not relate to real life.

Alchemy is the broscience that was used before people started developing real evidense based techniques which is real science. Alchemy is about trying to turn random shit into gold thinking that once you find that magic powder, it will magically work and turn a stick into gold. Matter does not work like that.

agreed
>Was both valedictorian and football/basketball team captain.
>always felt like outsider
>nerds despised me being smarter and WAYstronger than them
>jocks too stupid to get along with
OH well I just enjoyed the time and the nerdy girls crushing on me

That is correct

>Gimme a hug man

Nina wants to play

A lot of modern social, mental, and physical illnesses are caused by a lack of consistent physical exertion.

1. Each human mind is a singular mixture of animal, human and divine. The mixture is different in different people. [This is as opposed to Freudian psychology which states that the mind is built out of three distinct parts]
2. Inflicting the right amount of pain on yourself will make you more divine.
3. True discipline is remembering and implementing the correct technique despite pain and distraction.
4. The body and mind are temples. Treat them as such and do not pollute them by viewing trashy media and eating trashy food.

you're a piece of shit

> Healthy body, Healthy mind
> Cardio is important for emotional well being, good sleep, and good boners
> It's a marathon not a sprint, don't go so hard all the time or you'll be burned out by your 30's
> Once you get into fitness its impossible to date someone that doesn't care for it
> Gym bunnies rarely wanna be hit on. Usually they get off on all the meatheads staring at them for their 1hr workout

>intend to break it off at next meeting
>having sex in the interim isn't ok
wew

Indeed

This right here

LISTEN to the bros on the 'ch0n

weaknesses only exist if we have don't have the guts to do them
that's why gibsmedats, welfare neets, etc. are all bottomfeeding, bottom of the foodchain weak and they should be forced to work with society

The only one that is going to improve my life is me.

Adversity is the path to improvement.

Rest/recovery/healing is absolutely critical to becoming stronger/better.

Never stop learning.

I aint Veeky Forums yet, not by a long shot, but even after 2 months going to the gym i just feel better all the time, i sleep better, and its helping me pull myself out of a year-long bout of depression
why people choose to deny themselves that, i dont think i'll understand ever.

self-improvement really is masturbatory

but at the same time it's all a matter of preference.

so do what you like: loaf or lift.

If I am able to lift up heavy stuff without injuring myself then as time passes, I will be able to lift even more heavy stuff. Also acting like a confident asshole is ok, if I believe it to be. Thanks, gravity!

Basically this

Don't be spoiled, ask for help, ask for motivation, pass up the chance to do things on your own or stop reading.

Be the elephant on the tracks and go out only for yourself

What the fuck does auto pilot even mean in this case?

> Once you get into fitness its impossible to date someone that doesn't care for it
this

We are the sum of our decisions and some of those decisions we make every day.

Very very very true senpai!
MCBurgers are fat and miserable because they spend all day watching TV and eating shit

The only important thing is you and your strenght.

where is your dignity?

Came to the self conclusion but was somehow thinking that it is more important to always try to be better than what you did before.

>What has getting fit taught you?
That girls are for fags

Nietzsche is Veeky Forumstier.
The weak should fear the strong
Not all men are created equal, great beings are both born and bred, and should not be bound by the slave morality / herd mentality that enslaves the many.
The carefree life that western liberals seek for all is abhorent, for everything worthy is born in suffering.
We are the masters of ourselves and those who bend the knee to a god, ideal or other are lesser.

Came here to post women are shallow whores
fpbp

You actually could but it needs a lot of energy

How can life be so full and yet so devoid of substance. Nothing makes sense, nothing seems to want to make sense. The problem of existentialism exists behind every perceived problem. It is a problem that cannot be solved, except to ignore it, which is no solution at all. If life were good then life would be intrinsically enjoyable, simply existing would be a satisfaction, and yet we strive every moment for a better moment than the one we are in. Is this is a sign of a corrupted world? Is this proof of existence? What are the meaning of it can be how we never has pretty much completely even wouldn’t perhaps because when you can’t it means that sometimes there aren’t many even so we should probably consider the even care so that it may be a complete and total perception of what are even when there how be too much!

Embrace the pain and you free yourself of fear.

The only real meaning is to survive. If you don't feel the need when shtf then you are broken.

>What are the meaning of it can be how we never has pretty much completely even wouldn’t perhaps because when you can’t it means that sometimes there aren’t many even so we should probably consider the even care so that it may be a complete and total perception of what are even when there how be too much!

What the fuck are you trying to say

bullshit, maybe except 4.

U wot

A healthy body and mind are not optional and if properly reached upon and grasped then one can never forget the desire to progress.

Yes.

>it hurts ;__;

Words of wisdom.

>mfw realizing all those chicks I had a crush on I couldn't have gotten until I was done late blooming and getting fit and also stopped being a repressed little bitch and just tell em like it is

This shit still fucks with my head since chicks are gravitating to me more now. I can't believe even chicks I was crushing on before are wanting me now. I fucking hate women now. I'll get over this but holy fuck I can't believe how much changes with this shit.

>Alchemy
>Believes in

Wait, is this bait? This a quote from that full metal cartoon?

I refer to them as "NPC'S"

>MODULAR FORMS AND ELLIPTIC CURVES. INFINITE FIRE EVOLVING AROUND INFINITE PARALLELS. FRACTALS OF INFINITE REALITIES, EACH CASCADING, GLIDING IN AN INFINITE WHEEL. TELL ME THE TRUE NATURE OF MY REALITY!!

It would if you had the philosophers stone.

>body dismorphia
>come to fit and learn what you can achieve without steroids.
>why even lift
>just keep doing it meh

Aaaand that mixed with my compulsive reading and autoflagelating self made me this guy who everyone thinks is a fucking genious because "i know about everything" who recently broke a national DL record which nobody cares becuz here is no lifting scene.

genius*

>YOU GOTTA CHILL, MAN

Not him but I'm guessing it's people that just passively go through life and enjoy the lowest hanging fruit, so to speak. They're content with just getting by and not pushing themselves.