Packed Lunches

For those of you who aren't NEET, what do you pack for a Veeky Forums lunch?

My dilemma is that I recently started working in construction, so I don't have access to running water or a microwave. I am looking for bulking lunch ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXB0juHG92U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I go out every day.

get an ice pack and bring some Greek yogurt. don't know what else to bring tho.

just eat a sandwich

Pre cook some chicken with rice the evening before and eat it cold
Or some tuna fish with rice

youtube.com/watch?v=VXB0juHG92U

Fellow construction fag here, I eat the same shit every working day. I eat a huge breakfast. 6eggs whole a bagel and a banana. In my work cooler i bring 5 bottles of water, oikos triple zero yogurt, low-fat string cheese, 2 cups of non fat cottage cheese mixed with a large scoop of peanut butter, and large sandwich with turkey, ham and provolone cheese. Also a protein bar if I'm still hungry. That right there is around 1700 calories and 150+ grams of protein and that's before I eat dinner and a late night snack

>tfw my work has catered lunches daily
>get to fill my plate with meat and salad

I bring eggs, beans, and a can of tuna. If you feel like cooking just do a dinner type thing: bring some fish or lean meat and veg.
And bring a shitload of water.

My gf will make these riceballs sometimes with smoked salmon inside. They hold up pretty well and taste good

I used to work construction as well. Don't overthink it. For example, I would bring a pack of tuna, a cold cut sandwich (I know I know, processed meat, whatever sue me they taste great), a banana, some peanut butter and some pretzels to dip in it, maybe an orange for a snack during the few minutes I would have to not be doing much (lots of those during the day if you were with the engineers).

I only had half an hour for lunch so I couldn't really bring a lot with me if I couldn't bring it with me when I had to actually be working. If still hungry after I got off around 2:30 or so I would grab something lite to eat on the ride home, maybe a wrap or something.

Also in construction, always have a coffee and oats before I leave for work, but at work I usually bring boiled eggs, greek yogurt, chicken or tuna, salad. Sometimes I'll bring some rice and fruit, but it depends on your TDEE and what you prefer in the long run. Just bring a cooler and throw in an ice pack or two to keep your shit from rotting and you'll be fine

Recipe pls.

Cold spaghetti isn't actually that bad. I do that shit like twice every week

I intermittently fast. I do not eat at work.

A shake.

3 cups milk
2 scoops chocolate whey
1 cup oats
4 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana

Blend til smooth. ~1400 calories.

Plain bread, vegetables and a tin of sardines.

Hits carbs, proteins, fats and nutrients; all whilst taking minimal time to prepare. After a while you start to enjoy the lack of flavouring.

Zojirushi insulated food jars. Keeps stuff cold or hot.

Fuck you.

Where do you work?

Get a food thermos if you want to eat a hot meal.

I like just boiling up a ton of eggs and peeling them for the week. I also like keeping a big Tupperware of shredded beets with apple cider vinegar on it.

Really healthy food, plus you get to have purple shits, which is neat.

Sausage bean and cheese burrrito with bbq and some carrots. Eat it cold you fucking pussy. What are you, an HVAC guy?

What job do you do that allows your brain to switch off mid morning and not physical enough to need strength past lunch?

You work in construction brah? How much money u make? Will they hire someone with no experience? I do security but I think construction work is just a badass job. I wanna do it in the military (structural)

Mcdonalds. All you can eat baby

- doesn't have access to running water at a job site?
How is the construction game in Congo?