Hips / Thighs / Bum Help Needed

I would like information on how to have the wide hip/thigh look.

Pic related is an extreme example, but just to show what area I mean.

Is this just natural bone structure? Or can you improve that area somewhat through exercise? maybe stretches that open the pelvic area?

Also I tried to find info but I'm confused if its the actual hips or upper thigh or bum?
I thought the hips are just where the waist comes out again near the belly button.

I can sort of recreate the look if I'm facing the mirror and spread my bum cheeks with my hands. So maybe it is the bum?

IDK

Help! Please and thank you :)

Mostly genetics (bone structure / fat distribution)

Do these glute isolation exercises / vagina machine / whatever u see chicks doing at the gym, and squat a bit as well and u shud be gud

its purely genetic.

your cant exercise your way into a diff body type.
exercise just makes whatever proportions you already have tighter and joocy.

Genetics you dumb skank.

>whatever u see chicks doing at the gym

They're all just on the treadmill. Or the bicycle thing.

And wtf is a vagina machine?

hip adductor
your first day on fit?

Not first, but only been a few times.

Anyway thanks for the info, already do what you said.

>Pic related

Feels like a regular thick girl who got made even thicker by some retard who likes to use Photoshop.

Thick thighs like that are genetics. Working out to develop good musculature helps, but it's optional.

Women like this just have them naturally.

photoship lies

>I can sort of recreate the look if I'm facing the mirror and spreading my bum cheeks with my hands.

Post proof

>I can sort of recreate the look if I'm facing the mirror and spread my bum cheeks with my hands. So maybe it is the bum?

Sounds like you're already thick. Why the insecurity?

Also, post pics.

Mostly genetic, but you can significantly increase the size of some butt/hip/thigh muscles.

Squats
Deadlifts
Hip Thrusts

Are your best 3 exercises.

Listen baby girl, you're going to hear a lot of hurtful things but you need to stay strong. You're perfect the way your are.
>mfw thinking about you hurtin

I'm not insecure or hurting keke, I like the look but won't kill myself over it. Also I guess it would be hard finding clothes that fit properly if waist is small too.

Thanks I already do all of those. As well as other isolations with weights. Managed to find 10kg each leg ankle weights online, so can do stuff at home too.

it's all genetic ya idiot

Post pictures to show us your thickness.

I can vouch for hip adduction machines

I am naturally very straight up and down but it's an awesome accessory to major leg stuff

I've had it naxed out for months and while i'm obviously never going to look like OP pic i'm way more curvy than i would have been normally

My hips do lie tho because they're all muscle and no fat

Whoops my bad, meant hip ABduction

Adduction machine fuck if i know if it helps, i store fat in my inner thigh area. Maxed it out too tho, helps with adductor strength for major lifts at least

LOS ANGELES
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

It's all in the hip flexors baby

Confirmed skelly chaser.