How do I Improve only with bodyweights ?

how do i improve my gains ? I have been doing bodyweight exercises for 2 years and a half, don't have money to buy a gym membership at all. I only have a bar, and push up bars.

since i have been through some emocional pain, i think physical pain is helping me to forget about my emotions.

>since i have been through some emocional pain, i think physical pain is helping me to forget about my emotions.
Pfffft hahahaha you bitch

you say that because u also feel it but don't want to show it. You are the biggest pussy here, can't even admit your emotions. faggot.

bump

step 1: buy a pair of dumbells
step 2:
A
Dips 5x10
Tricep extensions 5x10-12
Upright dumbbell row 5x10-12
Front raises 5x10-12

B
Pullups or chinups 5x10
Isolated bicep curls 5x10
Dumbell rows 5x10
Straight bridges 5x10

C
Squats 5x10
Pushups 5x10
Reverse crunch 5x10
Side crunches 5x10

ABCxABCx

I do my dips in my kitchen table corner

man, i can't buy these things. there's no ''gym shop '' with accessible prices where I live ( fucking third world country)

one of these is like 100 dollars around here. I will try to find one anyway.

Is there another option to the dumbells ?

maybe i can pick up some big bottles of water and fill them with sand or water lol

Where do you live?
an alternative to buying dumbells from a store would be buying some used through FB pages or something. loads of people have dumbells just sitting at home
I dont believe that you would get proper grip on bottles filled with sand or some of that shit.

PROTIP: your current body will appeal to 90% of the cutie population so if you lift for women DON'T even think about joining a gym

i think i just found two of 2 kilograms and 2 other of 3 kg. gonna wrap the together hahahaha

but anyway, you don't have any skill work like handstand or l sit. Can i keep doing them ?

who the fucks lifts for women ? i really lift to make pain go away. Is like a masochist thing. cuties have been currently making me sad as fuck.

I actually live in Brazil, o.
City is called Cuiabá.

5 reps ? fuk that looks hard

>those traps

in 2 years and a half you didnt even do a single handstand pushup?

uh i dont know really - I have never done that kind of thing. you have to ask someone else about that

5 sets of 10 reps
also not claiming that the routine is any good - im just saying that it worked for me with no gym access like OP

i can do handstand push ups, but only wall assisted. I do like 4 reps of 8-10.

never was able to free handstand, too scared 4 this.

If you do something for other people then youb will enver be happy - always do things for yourself and you will never be unhappy, even when you feel alone in the world. there is no more satisfying feeling in the world than being happy with yourself and your own achivements

progress towards doing them with one arm

i started working out cause of my ex, I needed something else to focus on. now i do it cause i enjoy the gains and looking in the mirror

yeah that the right way to do it - i do the same.
I have also noticed a big difference in how people treat me when i've become more attractive so thats a plus

Not OP

How often should someone do this workout?

This.
Kys OP

a light in the abyss

OP here.
I actually was working out befor my ex .
something to distract is always useful right ?

>ABCxABCx

i think it means 3 days of exercises(ABC) then 1 rest (X)

That makes sense. Danke comrade.

Пoжaлyйcтa, comrade

OP here,
Wouldn't be better face my fears and try free handstand push ups ? One arm is even harder.

Not that I have tried it but you can try doing it with wall support and then slowly using the wall less and less
The worst case scenario is that you fall and get up again - you have nothing to lose. I say go for it

It is okay to distract, but it is not okay to avoid facing your issues/problems in life
It is like someone using all his time playing games or partying while his life crumbles around him
Life is all about balance - do things you enjoy but face your fears or you will never move on and be better