NEED YOUR HELP

Do you think she is skinny, average, curvy, little chubby, chubby or fat?

fat as fatass

Average

this. but put a ring on that thing and she'll balloon to 3x that size in a few years

shes hideous overall/in general, the rest is irrelevant after that. She has really bad make up that kind of makes her look like a man and she is indeed overweight.

Moon faced burlap sack mode

How does this help you?

>Duck face
Looks like that is her most recent picture and the others were put up to trick you into thinking she still looks like that. Walk away.

you can tell in 5 years time she will be double in size

She's a little chubby, which is average. She will be a future fatty though, so I'd hit it and forget it.

Average with chubby tendencies

>Do you think she is skinny, average, curvy, little chubby, chubby or fat?
Little chubby, also got shit body language.

It's not so much her weight as the complete lack of effort she puts into her body. She WILL get big eventually, it's just a question of when.

She's defintely skinny

skinny fat

Thinks she's prettier than she actually is. Also this

why wouldn't her friends warn her

think like a woman, user
>the hot chick in your group starts getting fat
>hot chick position is now vacant
>who's gonna fill it?

What makes her look skinnyfat?

She is a legit 4/10 skinny fat uggo

As was said earlier,she's just above avrage weight,go see her,fuck her,if you click keep fucking her even if you don't,then get her running and lifting and dieting and keep on fucking her till its over

Do I have no standards or what? Everyone calling her fat and ugly but I think she's alright

Average. Would probably blow up if married tho.

Elbows way too pointy. Why even bother.

chubby, at level 0 of activity.

I think she's just fine/10. She looks like she thinks way too highly of herself though.

>that gut in black shirt
You must be American. My god I really pity Americans. Your average women look like 180+lbs rolls of fat
No wonder many Americans have weird sex fetish and turned gay

A V E R A G E

average

Little chubby

Betas want to fuck weak looking preteen girls. She's average sized

Bottom left is by a mile the best photo, and she's lighter there.

She's overweight. Average. Not obese.

Fat and greasy.

chubby

I don't get it why people call her chubby. She looks fit.

I like her eyebrows and blonde hair.

For a girl id say shes skinny-fat

She's beautiful

Nice b8 m8

?

>Reply
Typical average skank box mode

little chubby

Chubby, obvious fat around the waist, but its kinda in my taste, I'd plow and even date her.

Average,

who cares cunt make up your own fucking mind

wouldfuckher/10

little chubby, its cute though

She is average but with a little extra belly.

She's in the middle of losing her youth. She needs to start making an effort to maintain her looks or it's gonna keep going downhill quick.

very slightly chubby

just needs to lose 7 pounds max

I'd give her ye ole 9x6, cause she's healthy and happy looking.
HOWEVER
She's skinny fat as fuck and from those pics she does not do much or even know how to eat well or keep fit.
When she hits her late twenties and or has a kid. She'll explode.

I'd say average, in danger of becoming chubby soon if she's not careful.

She's skinnyfat.

That is the perfect chick for me. Not to chubby not to skinny. A little insecure about her weight but then you just squeeze her ass and tell her you like her figure, bend her over and put in her.

She need to work out.

She looks like she smells bad.

my bet is she'll get chubby in time

Why do you think that?

HAHA I know what you mean

That's a 10/10 in America.

[Heavy Breathing]Vat shkinnuh bish need ta eat!

those are all subjective terms. Chubby/little chubby/fat are essentially the same thing. She is not skinny, she is not average, she is not curvy.

>The embodiment of female skinnyfat.

Little chubby < chubby < fat
Come on ..

my point is that there's no real difference between a little chubby and fat. That's all subjective. If you're a little chubby, you're fat. If you're chubby, you're fat.

But there is a difference between chubby and fat. Someone who's chubby have a little extra and it isn't that bad. Someone who's fat is just overweight and it's not healthy anymore.

according to you. Chubby is not a definitive term. Chubby is someone who is fat, not just someone who has a little extra. That little extra can be a little or a lot depending on who is saying what is chubby.

Perfect example of skinnyfat