Just started going to the gym

>just started going to the gym
>I'm such a wimp compared to everyone else
>struggle to bench half my weight whereas everyone else is doing their weight and then some
>see guys smirking and chuckling as I'm struggling lifting constantly
>thought to complain to the gym leader about bullying but it would be even more beta

I want to get stronger but I'm tired of being mocked for being as weak as I am. What do I do?

you're either imagining their mockery or they're complete dirtbags. that is NOT normal gym behavior.

complaining to management is not "beta" (but worrying about what's "beta" is)

Turn up your music
Focus only on your form
Drink
Repeat

In two years, youll bitchslap them to oblivion
Be strong bro

Take 4 scoops

>Not doing at least 5 scoops

People go to a gym to train. Why be embarrassed about current limits? Sure, some kid might wander in and make you look bad, but what's it matter? Not everyone is equal, he's not there to improve, he's there because he's on some BS mission to be some kind of master. If it really bothers you, talk to your gym leader. If he or she doesn't get it, change gyms. I know Blaine can be a bit of a dick, but he's fair. And Misty is really friendly, and her gym is full of eye candy. Good luck bro

It's ok user.

>Be me
>Go to local gym
>2nd week of lifting
>Wait like an autist for a bench to be open
>Barely bench 65 pounds
>Realize nobody gives a shit
>Go back next week and repeat

If somebody was laughing at me, I didn't notice. I didn't give a fuck about anything else other than wiping the sweat of my face and preparing for my next set. Hope this is isn't too autistic.

congrats, thats what you have to suffer for allowing yourself to be so weak.

I'm not condoning their behavior, but it should not be unexpected.

You have never taken care of yourself physically, so people who have committed to physical development do not respect you. You need to earn respect, its not given to you. And when you get to the point where you should be respected but aren't is when your strong enough to show why you should be, or at least confident/strong enough not to care.

You should own being new.

>Start going to the gym
>Can't bench even half my weight
>Fail last rep in bench and get stuck for a minute, nobody notices, finally stand up and repeat
>I ask people to spot me, everyone helps and says hi the next day.
>If I ask for tips on posture everyone is happy to help.

You are imagining things, people usually get bored between reps and can help you if you ask nice enough, just do your thing and keep doing it.

Nobody actually cares and the people that do are sub-human faggots. Some 400 pound nigger started working out at my gym 2 days ago and he looked nervous, one of the regulars talked to the guy and worked out with him, nobody was laughing or staring all I thought was wow good for him. Only time people care is if you are being annoying, lifting way beyond your means or shadow boxing.

zog zog

90% of the people at the gym are doing stupid shit asking for injury... that's why these threads make me laugh, as if these people know fucking anything to judge you, or even care enough

keep going

Ignore those faggots. Just keep your shit up. Get big son

No bullshit op im 6'2 and 215 lbs and everytime i see somone smirk i think they are smirking at me....for me i believe its the pre workout and test running through my body that puts me on "kill" mode but in all reallity noone gives a fuck what you are lifting. Keep your head up bud.

You tried

>complaining to the gym leader

Lt. Surge has more important things to do than listen to your bitching.

>start going to the gym
>go to bench 90lbs
>do 3 reps before I can't lift it anymore
>can't get it off my chest
>have to do roll of shame
>halfway through when someone notices and gets it off me
>"You alright bro? Don't sweat it. Happens to everyone"
>stammer out a thanks
>get my stuff and leave
>haven't been back in a year

Thankfully I realized I was falling for the meme and stopped.

When i first started a year ago i was the same to the point terrified of even going on machines, this was when i went to planet, only because it was close and cheap. But after just going to freeweights one time was enough for me to be confident.

Same with asking for a spot, done it since first day i went to my new gym back in november. Im fairly young if you know what i mean and im pretty "muscular" for my age and frequently get stared and even get asked tips from other gym goers who say theyve been going fir years

To be fair i probably have high testosterone, my acne is severe but the past year ive slowed it down a lot by being consistent with skin care regiments. If i didnt do shit for the past year about it i would be 100x worse. You should see my brother, we have awful skin genetics, hes absolutely ruined to be honest his is severe severe severe, hes scared EVERYwhere, im never allowing myself to get to that point though.

End blogpost

>hope this isn't is too autistic
Oh it is is too autistic

>Not choosing Erica for them medicinal gains
It's like you're trying not to make it

Fucking this

Wait if I'd never had acne through my teenage years does that mean I'm low test?

Never at all? High testosterone equals oily skin. One of the reasons when you go on roids/androgens you get oily skin etc.
I probably have a combination of overactive oil glands and above avg testosterone. Who knows tho man, skin is largely genetic

Never be gym before. Only press ups and shit.
Be able to bench 60kg for 8 reps on last set. I weigh 65kg.

Feel like autist not knowing what to do in the gym.

Pic is before I join gym. I only join gym last Friday. Have only been once.

They're laughing because they remember when they started, there are no hard feelings. They've all been in your shoes before and understand.

You look fucking good for somebody who only does bodyweight, did you do sports or like manual labor?

Never play sports in my life.
Only do push ups. Some sit ups but hardly any. Bit of cardio.
Have been to spaghetti to join a gym before. But I join one to become a GainsLord.
Manlet body makes gains look good I guess. Only 5'8

OP, just do your program, play your music, and stay hydrated. You'll only get stronger through repitition, and worrying about other people will just throw your form off and get you less motivated to push yourself. You'll get there in no time by just doing you.

Don't be such a bitch. Who gives a fuck what other fuckers think of you now. Lift as often as possible and get huge.

manlet detected

5'8. Is it even worth making gains if Manlet?
Every time I see a muscled up little man I don't take them seriously.

I'm going to the gym today for the first time without doing a full body routine too. Nervous like a wreck. I hope I won't made fun of.

tfw just getting back to gym after 3 months off due to broken wrist.

>Just did my week of full body work out to get back in shape for an actual routine and not die
>At work
>Cutting avocado
>Knife goes right through pit and slices my hand open
>5 stitches
>Can't lift for 10 days
>Have to go through full body workout and general dead muscles week again
>Fuck me

I don't think you know how to cut an avo properly.

fuck yes

Are you the same fat user as the one in Veeky Forums Thinspo threads

how would you suggest cutting an avocado then? I usually slice lengthwise around the pit, put the knife into the pit twist it out and cut the remaining avocado pieces.

>Talk to your gym leader

Just curious what the hell is this? Maybe Marine base gyms dont have gym leaders and thats a civi thing, or im getting trolled

The one that pays the bills, takes care of the equipment, buys new one, trains the beginners?

This. Nothing more to be said, this guy speaks from experience

>music
How do I keep my phone with me at the gym? I always fear it falls out of my pants.

Get shorts with pockets (Ex: Some basketball shorts) or get an Ipod shuffle

Bro, I'm a big dude and I'm dyel.
I was squatting 95 pounds next to this fucking kid squatting 315. And there was a hot chick on my other side.
You just have to be humble bro. Put your head down and get through your workout.
Mental gains and practicing your "i dont give a fuck" confidence.

i had mediocre acne as a teenager but now as an adult even while on roids barely ever have any pimples, tren made me have slight backne and chest acne thu

being weak and growing strong builds character

It's in your head.

Keep going, get better.

>he wasn't born strong and as capable as those who have been lifting for years

lmfao what a fucking loser

Dw about it bro
It'll get better. If anything, stick at the same gym, so then when those cute cardio bunnies keep popping up they see an improvement.

Bitches love a guy who can put effort in.

kek

>went to the gym today
>just old people and 2 other guys
>still too afraid to do my entire routine
JUST

same here.
Today i spilled my spaghetti on 20 kg OHP thinking i could lift it. I just went back to 15 kg and didn't give a shit what others think. Maybe next time I'll manage to do it

> gym leader
Stop confusing pokemon go with real life

Bluetooth headphones, preferably jaybirds

I am thinking about switching from my rec center to anytime fitness.

does anyone have experience with this gym?

>he wears basketball shorts to the gym

life gives you the cards it gives but it's up to you to make the best of them

so no

i cycled to school every now and then

first day i went to the gym i squatted 3pl8, ohp 2pl8 through the roof, during benching 3pl8 my shoulders bent the bench under me and i deadlifted the gym to space

just keep going, dont be a faggot and stop

Don't stab the pit, actually don't stab anything with a kitchen knife. Use your knife like a hatchet and give the pit a thwack, then turn.

Only acceptable reason to make fun of someone at the gym is when they do meme forms on all their lifts

I cant actually tell if this is an elaborate prank, 65lbs bench? 15kg OHP?
Were ye the king of skellies?