Depression thread

>home for the summer from uni
>gf breaks up with me because she hates sex and I'm a horn dog so she felt it wasn't working
>three years down the drain so depressed as hell, plus I loved her andthought we'd get married
>this happened one and a half days ago
>do some chores for mom in the morning but largely veg out playing games and drinking beer
>tell mom I just need a day to myself and I'll keep helping her around the house tomorrow
>later this night mom suddenly comes in the room screeching at me what a loser I am and that she knew her cosigning my college loan was a bad idea
>whererthefuckdidthiscomefrom.jpeg
>tells me I'm a disappointment and a loser because I didn't clean up the three cups on the counter from breakfast or sweep the porch
>doubles down and says she should take the loan back so I can't go to school
>tells me I'm pathetic

Fuck fit, I can't catch a break. I just needed a day to do nothing and wallow in my pity and my cruel mother had to kick me when I'm down like usual. Her and my brother have been moping over their break ups for months but everyone in the family was supportive the whole time. The second day after my breakup and my mother can't wait to break me down. I'm so over everything.

Don't be a bitch. Get out of the house to clear your head. Also Veeky Forums isn't your blog.

Hit the gym brah. Also, Veeky Forums isn't your blog.

This isnt depression. This is high school tier drama.

My testicles shrivelled up from reading this post

>>gf breaks up with me because she hates sex and I'm a horn dog so she felt it wasn't working
I've heard this happen way too many times and I've even experienced it myself. Girls hate sex and only do it to trap you into a relationship. I recommend going on steroids they will kill your sex drive and make you look great.

>"Mom you don't understand me at all."
No but seriously kys OP get this high school tier shit off my nepalese basket weaving board.

high TEST

>highschool tier
>uni

>Girlfriend hates sex
She hates having sex with you m8

don't let your moms bullshit, with her inferior female brain and emotions, get to you.
Moms want you to get pissed at them so you call them a cunt so they can kick you out.
Moms are cancer.
Siphon all the money you can out of them then gtfo of dodge.

steroids help depression :^)

your mom is abusive and insane my man

parents in general are retarded. They get in the way.

Not sure I agree fully but I am considering some low roid doses.

Yeah I know she's abusive, but I need her financially. I wouldn't call her insane though.

low doses are a waste. because you shit yourself down and if the dose is too low it will be the same or lower than natty.

minimum is 500 test e/week

I was thinking 500 mg test and 50 mg tren for 18 weeks. Plus AI and PCT of course.

This. Women love sex. You have to know how to get them going. It doesn't just happen unless you're saying a nympho.

Your mum was being a kunt. Family is supposed to help you but I'm going to tell you some things and ask for your honesty answers to some of my own questions.

>You can't afford to get tired or take a rest day in life. The shit never stops
>Your gf broke up with you because you weren't charming her-not because she hates sex. You charm a person into enjoying something
>If your mum cosigned your college loan and you're wasting that, then she is justified in being pissed at you because she put herself on the line to help you and you are really fucking her. Like, bad. You don't default on federal loans.

Now, here are my questions
>How's school
>What are you studying
>How are your grades
>How long has your father been out of the picture
>Do you have ANY good male role models/mentors
>Do you know how to make a woman laugh or smile at the drop of a hat
>Are you interning/setting yourself up for a career path after graduation or are you just going through the motions

She was a virgin and I did literally everything one could do to make sex hot and enjoyable. It was her.

I was charming as fuck m8, she said so herself. She loved everything leading up to and after sex, just not the act itself. Mostly because of her bullshit goat fucked religion made her feel guilty ad dirty for having sex.

Also I'm not wasting my college loans at all. Four years of college and this is the first loan I've asked her to sign. I've been doing great in school and performing up until now so there's no reason for her to be upset.

>shit but I'm making it work
>mechanical engineering
>cs and bs. Not the best but I'm working my way through school so I can't do any better
>most my life, but not for lack of trying to include him
>my brother and grandpa
>always. My humor and charm is one of my best qualities
>yeah, I've got a paid internship now at the municipal wastewater center

Sounds like she's giving you unnecessary shit.

Also sounds like you're okay with the ladies-just that her ideology was off sync with yours.

Don't take it personal from your mom, buy women go nuts without a man to keep them in check. Your mum just can't handle the stress of life alone. She wasn't made to do that.

You can't afford to get tired. Rest sounds nice, but it's a trap.

My mum is bipolar so I had to deal with a lot of stuff like you did. Her going off over nothing.
Keep your chin up. Your mum is wrong. Don't let it get to you and make you jaded, bitter, or even an excuse to be weak. Use it like the fires of a forge and be strong.

This is you're crucible

She probably had a really bad day herself. Chin up user. This is just another chapter in your book.

Yeah I'm good with women and keeping them happy and satisfied. And I'm constantly working on success and self improvement.

Thanks for the support. I love my mom but I hate being around her. Such a miserable, toxic person.

Good good.

Yeah, my mom is like that. She means well, but she's damaged.

Is this the new pasta? I like it

>tfw this fucking pussy OP is depressed over a fucking breakup
>meanwhile I'm depressed over my fucking SLAP tear in my arm that causes me discomfort, physical deformity, weakness, and prevents me from ever reaching my potential

Un fucking real. I haven't lifted in months because it is literally futile for me. My arm will never grow like it should and will always be gimped. Life is fucking unfair, and this little nigger op can't handle a breakup with a stupid slut. Fucking nigger scum faggot, let's trade you pussy.

Great reading comprehension retard.

>work shitty job, apply for a higher position
>do great in interview and resume, they offer me the job after two interviews
>two weeks later get an email saying i been denied

>ask oneitis to my sisters wedding, she said yes
>days leading up to the day, she doesn't answer her phone, go alone

>wrist hurts from too much work and lifting
>feel a lot of pain, stop going to the gym

>failed one of my summer classes

>many of my close friends are getting engaged/married/having kids, can't even get a good match on tinder

Shit sucks senpai

I've just started taking B12 for that mood boost and so far it seems to be having an impact.

Apparently, though, one is supposed to combine b12 with a Multi-B vitamin?