>tfw two intelligent too lift

This really made me think

You posted this exact thread last week
Your muscles and your brain improve the same
with practice
can't do math? practice maths
can't do pushups? practice pushups
The whole strong people are dumb and smart people are weak is rubbish

Neglecting physical aspects of your life is not smart and neglecting mental aspects of your life is not healthy

healthy body, healthy mind

Excersise helps the brain is so many ways.

Go to the person that taught you this or made you believe this and tell them to fuck off with their preschool logic.

>Neglecting physical aspects of your life is not smart and neglecting mental aspects of your life is not healthy

Summed up nicely

>tfw too muscular to go to the library

This is a common problem, guys get so buff that if they were to enter the library, the would completely destroy the door hinges and remove parts of the wall which the hindges were screwed to, it sucks being so buff that you can't enter normal doors.

>the current year
>going to the library
Literally every scrap of information is online

>there used to be people who recognized troll pasta
>the people on Veeky Forums are naturally insecure and are thus natural trolling targets

>be poor as fuck grad student barely making 40k by working as a bartender at a gay bar part time
>have insurance and mortgage to pay as well as living expenses
>very little time to prepare meals
>zero to no social life outside of talking to colleagues and faculty staff and go on the occasional conference
>mfw fell for the academia meme
At least I don't have to deal with relationships lmao.

t. illiterate

if you dont appreciate the experience of actual books that suggests you have not done much research into anything

>working at a gay bar

Please be straight

I go to the library to study and do hw. I feel it's a level less douchy than a coffee house.

not at all, you just have to have the experience of being stuck in a library researching for days on end... books are just better for that.

Lol no. I wish I were straight.

Do you think working at a gay bar as a straight guy would have benifits?

Nah I just think it'd be easier to find a partner to settle down with if I were straight.
Also no, the clientele actually dislikes the "straights" that come into the bar.