What is your cheat meal of choice fit?

What is your cheat meal of choice fit?

Sushi all day every day

why is sushi bad? carbs from rice?

Greasy nasty fucking fast food. It doesn't matter from where usually but I make it Wendys or A&W usually. Don't have either in my town so it's a 1 or 2 hour drive depending on which one I want.

I still work it into my diet though so I never go more than a few hundred calories overboard.

just had a double chili burger this morning and im supposed to be cutting... so fuarking good, one day at maintenance won't kill my cut anyways

There are not cheat meals when you're an ecotomorph trying to bulk but I guess I'd say Wendy's

>cereal in icecream

why have I not thought of this before

>ectomorph

>>/out/

Whatever word you want to use. I was 6'1" and 133lbs before I started lifting

burrito from uburrito, with bacon, sour cream, and cheese

You were a skinny lad

Diet fags are queers. I lift 3-4 days a week and do cardio every day. Counting macros is lame. Eat like a spartan and increase your gains and cardio simultaneously.... no point in getting autistc

FUCK THIS CUT

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post pic

It's mainly cause I get the super sweet and sodium/carb loaded inari's and nigiri's covered in syrups and shit, not to mention the only rolls I can buy around here are pumped full of mayo

Hagaan Daz rocky road ice cream

So is rice bad? I eat it quite a bit

Depends

White, brown, sushi, etc?

Taco Bell

White, I usually eat a bowl with some eggs once a day

This shit. The best thing ever created on this shithole of a planet.

You can ask without the syrups and shit. Also they can't have that many carbs, 5 ounces of Brown Rice is around 33g and a dozen sushi rolls should have less than that

Try and eat brown or wholemeal, generally healthier, as in way less carbs and empty calories, also more fibre

They only sell premade ones

I just go to my local supermarket and pickup a day old baguette. It cost only 45 cents and I feel full as fuck and hit new Pr's. Its the perfect cheat meal.

How about instead of calling it a cheat meal, you call it what it really is: a failure meal. Because you're never going to make it if you have not yet realized that you have been conditioned into thinking shit food is ever acceptable to put in your body

I call it a winners meal because im bulking a need the calories.

My cheat meal is a big gyro with fries and two Diet Cokes or a large pepperoni pizza.

Settle down spazo.
Sometimes we need a cheat meal to stop ourselves from pigging out on whatever. Mine is bread

2 Double Doubles
1 Fry

White chocolate; I just can't resist it! No, I can I have some form of self control mainly because for me to actually get it requires money that I don't have, but a close second is any sandwich with bacon on it. I seem to lean toward that if I order something.

Fuck that looks so good! Where can i find food like this in Australia? We have good quality/tasting food but NOWHERE would sell that. You would be lucky to get 1 of them burgers with 1/4 the chips. Even then it would cost like $26.00

2000 calories worth of pizza

Ask the Abo's to build an In-n-Out for you?Pretty close. I myself would sub out the fries for a vanilla shake.

Fuark, dat looks good son.

Meh, not everyone needs to be autistic about what they put in their body like yourself.

Lots of people either eat pretty unhealthy food all the time, or snack poorly, or binge-drink/eat whatever they want on the weekends.

Some people just need a little break every once in a while to enjoy some favorite foods. IN MODERATION there is objectively nothing wrong with that.

I don't really eat shit when I feel like I need a break but rather as a special occasion. I usually do it about once a month for fun.

there are restraunts that sell burgers other than grilld user

Yeah but nothing like that user its like Aus has a restriction on food size

Same senpai, once every few month I make homemade sourdough rolls.

Why is Dwayne Johnson so absolutely based?

>Quality

Lol, you haven't been to the states have you? Even on perma bulk, I got sick of burgers day 3. Too much sugar in buns + meat was shite.

As for a joint like that in AUS, not anytime soon

That we do Nigga.
Arnots shapes are going down in size, cadbury choco, coke, etc.
Same price, different weight... Swear to god we live in the biggest nanny state on earth

My BWOYYYYYY

Cheat meals are for pussies

Where do you live? in Sydney we have Burger Project and Mary's both of which have grade A burgers.

I'm literally drooling just thingken about it. I'm gonna get me a burger for lunch tomorrow and there's nothing you faggots can do to stop me

Tacos and craft beer. Any fatty meats + rice.

Small amounts of whatever desserts I can find on the weekend. There's a history of diabetes in my family so I try not to gorge on sweets like cake, cookies, fruits, pancakes, etc.

KFC is better anyway

>eat clean and lift hard for a year, autistic tier
>junk food no longer tastes good, feels like a literal waste of time to eat something with barely any nutritional value
>10 setbacks later, rubberband completely
>go from working zero to 50 hours a week
>start in winter, everybody is sick with stomach flu except my boss
>two people manning a kitchen which feeds 80+ guests 3 times a day
>get stomach flu
>only water for 3 days, taking puppy outside every hour in between throwing up
>day 4 so hungry I drink some orange juice, feel fine
>spew
>gatorade and broth for 3 more days
>fever dreams render me mad
>great weight loss supplement, lost 15 lbs of muscle
>back to work, lose sleep schedule, lose free time
>wisdom teeth taken out two weeks later
>only eating icecream, whey, and blended up carrots
>can't eat real food for days, should have blended the chicken
>lose more weight
>rubberbandman.mp3
Lost a year of progress in a series of negligence and misfortune. 'IT'S THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL, GOT ME SUICIDAL'.
The lesson was: keep eating and lifting.

>working
There's your problem.

More water or hard alcohol than usual.

Cheating is for faggots who aren't gonna make it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Goat

What's wrong with quenching your thirst with water?

now I want one.. thanks asshole