Used to be a nice guy

>used to be a nice guy
>now get angry all the time
Are these side effects of the gym or was I always like that and was simply too beta to let the anger take control?

You just realize how weak everyone else is

It has to do with how you view yourself vs how you view everyone else.

You see people that treat their bodies like shit, and after considering how much effort you put into your own you become rumprustled.

This is normal. Let the hate flow through you, and you will be stronger for it.

Probably 2.
I have a lot of fit friends and most of them are good guys

I would consider myself to be a good guy too but when someone pisses me off I will let them know now.

IT depends on what pisses you off

Agree, what you don't want to do is hold the hate in, because holding that in for too long will cause big problems.

Such as?

It's the test bro, learn to use and control your anger.

Explosive, violent temper leading to extreme(temporary) distortions of perception which can lead you to doing something stupid like murder or breaking expensive shit.

Letting the anger out is just going to make you an angry person, holding the anger in is just going to make you an angry person but without others knowing.
You need to get rid of the anger from the source
Look at your own thoughts and consider the point of them
Accept the truth that a lot of people let their own lives out of control. We're all just trying to get along, rather than getting angry at them do your best to help them.
Go write a book or make guiding youtube videos
Being angry will just make you look for negative things in life and you'll hate the world

tl;dr hate leads to suffering and the dark side

Stress
Suddenly release it all

Get gf.
Hate fuck.
She'll love you more.

or

Get random ho.
Hate fuck.
She'll fuck again most likely. If not, even better.

>ho
>fuck again
Yeah, for more money.

I was pretty passive and not aggressive before I started lifting but after 3 years my personality has definitely changed. I don't have respect for many people and I see lots of people as weak, I work hard at my job and every aspect in life but I'm nice to everyone and respectful no matter what their life choices are.

The difference is now though I speak my opinion no matter how un-politically correct it is or if it's against the grain, I'm confident, well spoken and I don't like being pushed around, if you want to try and ruin my fun or interfere with my life or my friends we have a problem, before lifting I was more submissive and calm but now I get extremely mad when people try to put me down, I'm funny as fuck I got friends and I get laid without putting anyone down or being rude, people who try to rise by putting others don't fly around me anymore

beta

believe it or not, there are ho's who just want to fuck cause it feels good to them.

Save your money for scoops.

looks like there bunch of jedi saying to control and supress your anger.

fuck that. use it to your advantage. it is fuel for your lifts.

She's painfully ordinary but super cute at the same time. What gives?

ty for sharing

Long hair, non slut clothes, makes her seem like not a cunt on initial viewing.

Where do I meet such girls?

If i knew i'd tell you, but lmaoautism

You sound like a massive pussy. Take your blog to Tumblr and kill yourself.

I consider myself to be a good guy, 99% of the time I'm a mild mannered individual.. but when I see someone insult a woman? Heh.. they won't like what I turn into..

wow ur my hero can i hav ur autogragh?

Do you teleport behind them by any chance?

Your moms sucks dick.

you didn't change at all. you were just too much of a pussy to act like that and now that you're bigger, you think you stand a better chance of fighting someone so now you act like that.

Pretty sure nearly every mom that has ever existed has sucked dicks.

>angry all the time
>side effects
>gym
Yep, you took too many cold shower. Maybe taper down to lukewarm, warm, and eventually hot.

user, it wasnt lifting that changed you. You just matured. Things have happened in your life that made you realise you were acting too submissive before. The process of growing up requires reviewing your life.

> .. but when I see someone insult a woman? Heh.. they won't like what I turn into..

top kek

Have you tried spinning? That's a good trick.

>Are these side effects of the gym or was I always like that and was simply too beta to let the anger take control?
A combination of those, but also because the world is such a shittier place now, western "culture" is now tailor made to make you angry. You were born too late op, you should have seen the 80s... what a time to be alive.

You're sexually frustrated

Violent farts

You might be making different decisions but you're still a pussy at heart.

>Nothing personnel, kid

That might be very true. Does fucking a hooker help with that?

Does Kazakhposter have a new favourite? Tell me what you know.

OP relax please

Tatyana has always been my Kazakhfu but I see the appeal of her.

Tatyana > whatever her name is > Sabina

Guess she's the most approachable looks wise. Even the average Veeky Forums guy could have a chance.

Oh god please

>Tatyana > whatever her name is > Sabina

She's cutie but you're just being silly m8. Stop this.

For me it's the opposite, I get quite angry and feel on edge if I haven't worked out in a while

You overfed me with Sabina.

TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THESE ORICHALCUM TIER RARES!!!!

yep yep yep

I've found lots of super rares, m8.

You are still beta. Sad little angry beta

This thread is a pretty good demonstration for why most of Veeky Forums is constantly whining that they have no gf and no friends

You guys think your personality disorders are actually good things. Incredible.

Pretty sure most Veeky Forums guys have no friends or a gf because their social skills are close to 0.

Let the anger take control
Let the anger take control
Let the anger take con-
TROOOOOOOOOOOOL

Emotional lifting is for faggots and has very little effects on your lifts.

And their social skills never developed because they're fucking obnoxious but not even aware of it, so people never bothered to try to socialize with them and they still wonder why

How do you see that a guy is obnoxious at the gym that is just lifting and then goes home?

Pretty sure Veeky Forums isn't shadowboxing or whatever.

I'm not talking about at the gym I'm talking being obnoxious in general
Assuming the gym is not the only place you frequent

>I'm not talking about at the gym
I doubt the average Veeky Forumsizen goes out besides the gym and work.

>"nice" guy

Being obnoxious is a frequent cause of not being able to make friends and school/work

There really are no anger issues. Everyone gets angry. What your problem is, is self control. Try to calm down before you react. To learn patience try using your non-dominate hand more often and deep breathing whenever you realize you aren't.

i was holding myself for about 2 years before exploding because my ex gf used to fight me because every kind of shit, once she told me i was being insensitive because i didn't wanted to miss my workout just to take her to buy clothes, so she started crying and screaming at me, and she told me that i'm useless just like her ex, so kicked my front door, it went down and broke part of the wall and gently told her "get the fuck off" she left and never came back

You used to have low self esteem, so you were humble. Now that you feel physically good about yourself, you feel people will automatically like you. Never forget that what you're doing on the outside is for you, and letting yourself feel "I deserve to be upset about this" is going to make you ugly on the inside.

You probably realize that now you're bigger and stronger than them and can lash out without the threat of violence. It's similar to how women misbehave because no one will touch them, but in this case, you're stronger and can manhandle them if they try.

I think its just that western men are raised to be betas, but when we hit the weights hard we will become a little more alpha eventually.

What is the relation between cold showers and being angry?

ss+gomad

Nice Avatarmode.

Alpha? No. Men who lift eventually become more assertive in their personality and in their daily functioning.

>Nice Guy

Found your problem.
You most likely have a background that encouraged you to link expressing your needs and feelings with rejection.
Now that you have a better sense of self, through fitness, you vent like a normal person actually should instead of bottling up your feelings and letting them fester as a mental illness.

Congrats.