Fat Wives

Veeky Forums why do wives typically seem to get fat after marriage?
Is marriage worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J08ZwySCoJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both men and bitches gain weight after marraige.
People get complacent because of the lack of competition.
Bitches just put on weight more easily and age atrociously.

Get married after 30.

Complacency.

No need to stay hot if you're already secure in your relationship. It takes women a few years to realize that their husbands aren't going to or can't leave them (a common fear at first). After they realize this they're on the gravy train.

That, and pregnancy, during which average weight gain is about 30lbs. If they're not used to working out beforehand then they likely won't when the going gets tough after birthing a needy clingy newborn.

once they get married who have they got to impress?

30m, married 3 years...I lost weight after marriage...about 15lbs kept off so far, more to come

Apparently pierce likes his women high test. She said in an interview that she told Pierce constantly she would be happy to lose weight and he told her not to touch a gym, that he liked her size.

Does your bitch get jealous?

>2016
>Getting married
Pleb cuck giving half his stuff to some slut

Getting married has no benefit for guys.
>get divorce woman takes half your shit for doing nothing
I live in a shitty state where living with someone for 7 years the state considers you married.

>I live in a shitty state where living with someone for 7 years the state considers you married.
then don't admit it. if you dont want to get fucked in the ass by some dick sucking girl politician who purposed the bill then go arround it

>friend got married last year
>wife was an 8/10 a Alt chick
>get married in spring
>winter comes round and she has gained 50 pounds
>doesn't fit anything she owns
>doesn't cook healthy anymore
>doesn't run anymore
> says "you didn't marry me just for my looks right?"
> he doesn't want to fuck her. She hurts his lap every time she sits on him
>he lifts but you can see the pain in his eyes
>she went full tumblr and body positive
>now in the middle of a separation and she has gain another 20

Women, the truly shallow ones, will gain the weight because they didn't care about fitness at all. They just want to sell themselves and once they get the ring it's over.

wow, this thread is negative beyond words.
I've been married for four years now and my wife looks a lot fitter (and hotter) then when I first met her. we work out together three times a week and we both do our cardio seperately. I don't know why everyone on here is so negative.

>She said in an interview that she told Pierce constantly she would be happy to lose weight and he told her not to touch a gym, that he liked her size.

Does that mean he's our guy?

>Veeky Forums
>not /r9k/
you know that half of the people here are from this goddamn board, right ?

>cardio seperately
>cardio
>seperately

with whom does she do her cardio? does she ride well? or she is the queen of the amazon position?

wow congratulations you are not part of the vast majority of couples who do exactly what every person in this thread says they will do. fuck off.

This is pretty nightmarish stuff desu

why do men agree to get married? what's in it for them? tax breaks?

False promises of love

No, because he is a feeder and fatty enabler.

Because it's expected.
Because society doesn't see you as serious about your relationship until you do.
Because women will pressure you until you finally give in.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but whenever this topic comes up it seems like the same old bullshit everytime: woman are goblins and will look like shit once they're married. why are these people so sour? what happened that made them so? But these are questions for another thread, I guess even another board.

she is more the submissive type so I guess if she cheats on me, she would let him fuck her doggystyle.

my point proven I guess?

and and to OP: yes, marriage is worth it, IF you have the girl for it. If you have to ask then I guess you don't.

The sad part is he is more upset she just gave up on everything. They would cook healthy meals and workout together. She just got lazy to the point it was like living in 2 different houses. He would cook for him and his kid and should would eat pizza after work with people. He would invite her running or to the gym and she would say no to go to lunch with all her married friends. The conversation would go from how was work and shared hobbies to gossip about friends and her complaints about being fat. In the end he stayed the same and she changed so much he wasn't in it anymore. is on point with his marriage. If your partner cares about their health and well being they will continue healthy habits regardless of relationship status. For my friend it was such a major part of his life thay when she stopped working out she stopped being apart of that major part as well.

In denmark you can use your wife/husbands tax deductible. If they aren't using it.

Nah not really...if she does she hides it well.

being married is pretty sweet. Plus when they have a ring 99% of creeps fuck off. My wife makes around 100k a year, i make 90k. You only split half of the shit you've made during the time you've been married, which is fair imho. So ill probably come out on top in case we split. We built a gym in our garage and workout together. I don't really see the downside here.

Lol fuck off

Men gain weight when theyre in the 50s and 60s, not their late 20s and 30s. The 'its baby fat' ecuse is good for 12 months, after that shes just being lazy.

plus, she has a dick

Yea but for sure you know he has some 18 yo tail on the side.

Common law marriage isn't recognized any more senpai

Ausfag here, defacto for 6 months = can go after your shit. Or is it 12...Can't remember for sure but think it's 6. Basically live with a bitch for a year and the rights to taking your shit are almost the same as marriage

It always boggles my mind...
>a person gets married
>has one and the same sexual partner 'till the end of life
Well, fuck, better get fat and unattractive, especially after I get kids. My partner won't mind, r-right?

It's more common in female population than in male, though.

She was a real qt back in the day. This is her in a clip by Huey Lewis and The News.

youtube.com/watch?v=J08ZwySCoJ8

Same. My husband and I have been together for 10 years. At first he liked I was chubby. I evebtually did gain weight, then he asked me to lose weight, so I did. He took up a fit lifestyle after and so I did too. If youre with someone you love and care for and want to do your best for, I dont see why you would have to break up over her gaining weight or why it would be much of a problem. Catch it early, let her know you want her to have a healthy lifestyle, and then problem solved. The real problem in relationships that end over shit like this is lack of communication or lack of caring for the other persons concerns.

You know Pierce's wife who had died also gained weight, right? Pierce obviously likes them big and I do too. Sure I'm black but my skin color has nothing to do with my preferences because Pierce is a white guy who likes them big, as do I. Stop hating.

Most guys who bitches over their woman's weight are insensitive pricks. Your husband should ultimately love you, the all of you. Big girls are awesome.

not true.

you forgot about retirement and 401k. I know several dudes after their second marriage and they are working in their 60s that have no option to retire one is thinking about moving to mexico because of it. Fucker has learnt spanish and shit

Its true that most of the time they tell the women in the wrong way. My husband did use the health argument and not the sex argument. It was "Im worried Ill lose you to an early grave if you dont lose weight and I cant stand the thought of living without you" not "I think youre gross now" so it was easier for me to understand where he was coming from without anger.

However I think it was also obvious that he didnt find me as sexually attractive, and that actually did motivate me. I went from 175 in the beginning, gained to 275, lost to 150 and now Im focusing on strength. He obviously continued to think I was attractive at all my sizes, but hes definitely much more attracted to me now that Im smaller.

for most species, the role of the female is to be a chooser. she is dedicating X amount of months to carrying a child so she must be picky in choosing a male worth breeding with.

males on the other hand can bust a nut and move on to the next one. spreading their seed at will every day. they are competitors. they do what they can to be suitable enough for basically any female willing to carry their offspring.

humans are no different. women shop, men sell. the big difference is socioeconomics, religion, and general home tradition dictates two parents at all times so people settle on a single mate for life.

the truth is women were never anything flashy, they will never amount to anything better than their late teens/early 20s because settling for a single mate is the end game for them. they have nothing left to work towards. they have made their choice.

men on the other hand have an instinctual drive to keep going and be the best. to outdo the competition.

for more information on love and why most relationships end in divorce, bump or look up the 7 year itch and the evolutionary theories on why we get it.

god they really fucked up with his bond era. he couldve been GOAT if they just wrote it better.

I will try to be fit as long as I can, diabetes and obesity run hard in my family and looking at my parents it kind of ashames me how they treat their bodies.

>Not realizing her cardio is riding other men's cocks

So as long as he supports you no matter what you do. Sorry about not responding earlier, had to make the kids breakfast.

Love fizzles out after like 6-9 years.
Basically you've convinced yourselves that what you are feeling is eternal love but really its just primitive instinct to stay with your partner long enough until your child is old enough (~7y/o) so that one parent, ideally the mother, can take care of them alone.

Its the reason why over half of marriages end in divorce and why we have the phrase the "the seven year itch" like mentioned.

Basically love is a sham and unless she brings something to the table in terms of money or benefits, you have committed one of the dumbest financial and life decisions a human male can make. Children and monogamy are supremely overrated.

No if you manage to last long enough to reach common law you can tell people you're married.

>Its like getting married but without the bullshit
>Dont lose your shit if you hate one another after 5 years
>Dont get cucked
>Dont worry about if you meet someone else
>Something to work to

Senpai, I'd rather have a girlfriend who I love than a wife I hate. If we last that long I'll marry her

>Plus when they have a ring

Part time Uber driver here

A lot of married women take their rings off before they go into the club. It's like a ritual

And I've had one make out with a guy before getting in the car and calling her hubby to ask if the kids were asleep

Sounded like a real standup dude

>But user what if she says she'll leave me or throws a hissy fit. What if I lose out on my one my soulmate because of that

Do you understand you're legitimizing her needs to have validation vs your literal freedom as well. Marry me or I'll leave you is a fucking threat not love.

Its a literal risk you're basing emotional feeling off of. I personally think you shouldnt even be able to marry someone until literally 30+, people change.

>not caring about your partner enough to stay your most attractive for them

That's not love.
That's the childish gotta fuck erreything or eternal twu wuv thing.
It always fizzles out early in a relationship. As it's meant too.
The relationship that's left after the fire has died down, the friendship and closeness and bond that's forged in those fires of early passion and emotional closeness.
That is true love.

People who eternally chase that new relationship high are never able to commit to any kind of relationship and have been proven to be terrible parents and caregivers.

Grow up.

30m married 1 year. Down 50 lbs on wife's tasty but carefully portioned cooking.
> inb4 or she's poisoning you for life insurance money

Demand prenup. If your standing is insufficient for her to agree, don't marry her.

Seconded.

Adding in these are the type of idiots who you all cheat with because you think exactly this.

>The relationship that's left after the fire has died down, the friendship and closeness and bond that's forged in those fires of early passion and emotional closeness. That is true love.

Sadly, a lot of women are incredibly narcissistic when it comes to relationships, especially if you don't regularly apply pressure on her to be the best she can

You only get tax breaks if your wife makes very little money herself. If you're in the game for money, you should either find a steady income woman and be entrepreneurial, or find an entrepreneurial woman and be her source of steady income. This way, when the high risk entrepreneurial stuff don't work out, you two are taxed less and can get by fine, but when the entrepreneurial stuff does work out, you don't give a fuck about taxes because you're making so much money that Obama can have his "Fuck you" check.

And honestly, making money is the secret to happiness in marriage. People who think it's about personality or physical beauty are just deluded victims of Disney cartoons (especially since with money comes the ability to afford the time and equipment to make yourself beautiful).

You're laughing but what he said is right. If you want to be banging a 25 for your entire life then marriage isn't for you.

Kind of funny how everyone on this board shits on women, when in reality theyre much better mentally suited for marriage. Men, on the other hand, are always horny because the species originated as the pack/alpha male sort, and we feel much more entitled to polygamy. Frankly, given the brayed of men's and women's different roles in reproduction, it makes sense.

Shes your girlfriend/wife of course you need to push her a bit you cuck. Tell her shes beautiful, remind her you go to work everyday for her, ask her what shes doing that she enjoys during th day. Get her to do things with you, encourage her to do shit by herself (dont start on going out with other ppl infidelity debate)

at the same time you can leave her, because of and knowing shes your friend first not your lover chasing an emotional high.

You're addicted at that point

It means he's a high test alpha male.

My wife lost weight after we got married and we go to the gun together
I go 5-6 times she goes 3 but its really helpped her.

So what do you do when you go to the gun?

I'd research common law marriage if you haven't. It's not what I thought it was.

Do you have the source video for that dog vomiting?

Fucking this.

I've worked my ass off to lose weight after both of us getting super fat together over the last three years. I look better, I fuck better, and while she claims she's joking, I can feel the insecurity whenever she asks if I would leave her for someone more attractive.

I try not to push her too hard, but left to her own devices she would just keep gaining. I'm still attracted to her, still love fucking her, but that lack of discipline eventually fucks up other parts of your life (school, money), and that's what worries me. I don't want a lazy mother teaching our future children that it's ok to not push yourself. My parents were like that with me, and it's taken me almost 30 years to get my fucking act together.

it has nothing to do with a new relationship high. its just the fact that after a while you do not find your significant compatible enough to be with them in that kind of a relationship.

people who stay married forever do it for these reasons and i can guarantee one or all of these reasons only:

>they are each others best friend (the best one but a different kind of love)
>stay together for the kids
>money (ironically the reason they leave the most too)
>because its too scary/complicated to start over

you'll see. once you hit maybe 8-10 years of marriage you'll get that itch to stray. you will hate everything about your wife and find that she is too god damn predictable and uninteresting and that there is nothing new left to learn about her.

you'll see man. good luck. for your sake i hope you're right for what its worth.

Eh more an example of something that would come to be than initiated by one or two people.

Get that feeling for love and the high out of you when you're younger or stay single and don't emotionally/financially/materialistically ruin your life for that feeling is the advice here.

the post he's responding to said nothing about banging young girls exclusively. it just said that people tire of their partners for instinctual reasons and that lifelong monogamy probably isn't in humans best interest at least by law.

>tfw gf of one year is starting to talk about how i dont show love the way i used to
fuck gurl ofc i still love you but the relationship isnt always gona be like that

Most of you are seeking marriage and a relationship not trying to fucking build one or find someone who actually likes you.

AND you are living for her or shes living for you, in my opinion I'd rather go out with a woman who needs me than a woman who I work tirelessly to keep around. Can you even win there, shes doing it because you go out of your way for her...not because she likes you.

>I try not to push her too hard
Push her, she want's you to push her. Tell her you'll leave if she gets fat. It's the truth anyways.

has it right. A lot of you are so bitter towards relationships that you can't even stand other people being happy like Why do you care so much? Ya'll need to grow up and find women who arent complete sluts or idiots. there are decent ones too, you know.

#feminism

idk what you are even saying here now. like how this was a relevant response to me at least.

i sort of agree with the things you are saying, i just dont understand what you are arguing against anymore.

i only agree with it based on the children.

other than that fuck those married retards.

NOPE.

I don't understand.

No. That's exactly right.
There is no such thing as a relationship that is always like the honeymoon phase. It does not exist. Never did.
I mean, damn. Most people once they realize that they know everything about each other or everything they care to learn will eventually go out and try to find a hobby or they'll go out and find things to do together.

You ARE looking for that new relationship high and are confusing it with a long lasting stable relationship.

As for straying, it happens all of the time. But, is the relationship more important then the fact that they cheated, and the cheating was simply sex or something else to do on the side, or is the cheating simply a way to leave the relationship emotionally and sexually.

i dunno man I just wanted to get it off my chest, the idea a majority of people dont share this opinion kind of worries me that they have no knowledge of themselves or reality.

I bet some vile little feminist would call this misogyny as well since they're so goddamn worried about being free from whatever repercussions bad decision making has.

If she cheats on you she put the relationship second behind the cheating. As should you.

I agreed with every single thing you said until you revealed your cuck ways.

I'm talking about me cheating on her, not the other way around. But sure.

Oh and I am a complete dick about cheating I'll cave a man's head in and slap the shit out of her then hatefuck/rape her half to death to show her that she was always mine before I kick her into the street if I found out my wife cheated on me.

But I digress. Compassion and understanding your own heart and theirs is how a relationship can truly flourish.
I'd like to think that she'd let me know or I would know that she was or was planning on cheating and would be able to talk her out of it or get ready to kick her out

ill ignore all the weird cuck shit.

i dont understand why you have this notion that your relationship is allowed to get boring af and that you are not supposed to find your SO interesting anymore? how is that healthy? why are we supposed to be content with being with someone that we tolerate more than truly enjoy their company?

if you think im trying to say "stay together for 7 years and bail," im not. im not really advocating traditional relationships at all. im saying live the way you want to and don't worry about shacking up just because its the social norm. if you find a girl who you truly love to spend time with, then spend time with her. when it ends which it likely inevitably will, you get to easily walk away and move on with your life without all the dumb mess.

i just dont see why people defend being married and that the whole "LOL its supposed to suck bro!" is just supposed to be some funny healthy way to live. its joking about something thats a problem to deflect.

its nice to find your best friend. and i think most wives are that to their husbands. but can't you be friends with someone and not complicate the whole thing just because everyone else is doing it?

Why? Imagine having kids, months of pregnancy and eating for two, your body becomes pile of shit.

and just to add

i also believe that if you do choose to be in a traditional exclusive relationship then yes, you should be mature enough to put her above all things fleeting. there's certain things like your own well-being that should go first, but other than that definitely be committed. the idea of fighting the urge to cheat everyday and then going home to your woman is a very romantic one to me. but unfortunately over a long enough timeline, it just seems meaningless when one or the other eventually caves.

and i cant imagine what the actual cheating stats are. when i was in my very early 20s i was very much into married older women and have regrettably did more than my share of assisting infidelity. i mean, for some women it was too easy and i was just an organic dildo. i used to fuck this one woman and i actually asked her why she cheated on her husband with me and she was like "i dont know, i still love him though. its just fun." like what kind of fucked up reasoning is that?? its so god damn childish and damaging to a persons self confidence.

anyway im rambling. i just find single life much easier to me. im my favorite person and i put myself before anyone else. if a girl really wow's me to the point the point where she takes that place, then maybe ill reconsider my stance on monogamy.

Pregnancy body isn't a fucking life sentence, dude.

>eating for two

I can't stand that retarded platitude. You're eating for one plus one fucking tiny fetus, it's like 100 extra kcal at most.

Then relationships aren't for you and you will inevitably cheat or undermine it because you both think that's what's supposed to happen and you are a coward.

im not saying you need to look like the woman in pic related, but if you actually give a shit about yourself, you would put in more of an effort than defending your lack of hardwork post pregnancy.

and if you really really tried you could achieve pic related potentially.

>eating for two

Because a fetus could consume 2000kcal of cookies and ice cream by itself?

She probably did a bit of drugs, has access to trainers and knows a fuckload more about fitness then her.

You're giving us a bad name man.

Niggas, or anyone for that matter who are chubby chasers have no standards

how am i a coward exactly? because i don't want to be in a relationship? or because you think that if i was in one i'd cheat? if its the latter then you just didnt read my post. i am very much an advocate for not cheating while in a relationship despite the dumb shit i did as a kid. i think it might be one of the most selfish, immature things you can do to someone you've agreed to be committed to. the more mature thing if you really believe you cannot resist the urge to cheat would be to either seek help, talk to your significant other, or consider the possibility that you yourself are not able to maintain a relationship and walk away from it.

and you don't have to get all fired up over the thought of cheating. you can believe whatever you want. my point is that its a very real thing and i would bet most cheater have said theyd never cheat or couldn't imagine the scenario years earlier.

idk if youre the same guy who was talking about everyone in here being negative, but you sort of sound like the only salty one in the thread. maybe you regret your decision to marry and are in denial/trying to convince yourself that it was still the right thing to do? but im just busting your balls ofc.

>you need trainers to get fit
>you need drugs to get fit

you do need information. but as i said, you need motivation more than anything. motivation to get off the couch, motivation to open a book, motivation to step in the gym.

women have turned pregnancy into THE excuse for being fat piles of shit. i think they get dealt a shit hand by getting pregnant, but you play the hand your dealt. its just easier to make excuses than to make an effort.

you're either a teenager or just straight up tellin conscious lies

glad to hear you both are on a better track. but the truth is the real problem in relationships that end over shit like this is the individuals to begin with. you both promote unhealthy lifestyles and that's how you both live, forever. not caring about health is preposterous no matter what your age or relationship.

>implying all married women have kids
>implying all married women's bodies will experience the same changes
>implying eating healthy or unhealthy doesn't matter and you will be shit after having a baby or two.
>eating for two.
please.

middle kid is gonna be the ugly one

Nigga guys gain weight same time as women, early college, when they completely change lifestyles and eating habits, and are likely drinking 5-10000 calories of alcoholic shit a week

My job doesn't depend on my body.

pretty much this. does not surprise me at all.
neither does the dude not realizing the chick has a very high chance of blowing up.
but given his position, what else would he do but break up with her?

it's about how marketable the female is for that current version of herself. they don't want a new lifestyle, they just want to dabble in new things so that they feel like their life is progressing. very similar to how females try and be in everyone's business about wonder what everyone is conversing about as they walk by.