Get fit

>get fit
>trap friend who now finds me hot offers to be my literal property for food and getting to sleep in my bed

Send help

You want it. Do it, faggot.

>u get sex u get everything else
It's really no wonder why a man would wanna be a woman in western culture.

*I get everything else

It's more like cooking, cleaning, succ, taking care of the dog, ect.

So basically a decent wife that can't divorce me and has a cute dick.

>tfw no qt trap bf that worships you and does housework naked

No homo

Post pics of this trap

>So basically a decent wife that can't divorce me and has a cute dick.

a wife is useless without her pussy faggot

Traps have juicy boipucci.

seconding

this

post dat boi puzzi

As expected, traps are failed men who can't cope with being given a life and choices, with being forced to make a stand for themselves in the society, so they'd rather just be a girl, because girls have it easier, and on top of that they want to be a 60's house-wifes who just sit at home, cook and get fucked.

Anyway, pics, OP, and jump on that offer, at least for a time, before you find something better.

>2016
>doesn't realize that boys can have puci

cmon op

Good for them. Those kinds of dickgrils are doing a duty. Better that than real NEETdom.

>Those kinds of dickgrils are doing a duty.
Until they turn 40 and start heavily balding, look more and more like old men and, after having been kicked out, start sucking cocks under a bridge for a loaf of bread.

Nah, in my case I just find the idea of being a feeble feminine person and having my small body being used as a sex toy to be sexually exiting. And the feeling of being considered "cute" is even better. I don't care or want to free-pass and lack of responsibilities.

Well why don't you think I'm that pleased about this

>low quality men become women
I don't the problem desu

Well I'd imagine you are in the minority, considering the """""""transgenders""""""" from vidya industry I see on /v/.
I understand the need to feel cute, I do have that too.
I understand the need to feel so sexy someone would just want to objectify you to the point where they'd just consider you a sex toy - meaning they strip down all the humane and acknowledge you on a level of attraction that is just crystalised sexuality.
But to feel the need to be a feeble feminine person, that is utterly incomprehensible to me. We all want to be the little spoon (or what'S it called in English when cuddling and you are the one being embraced) from time to time, but to throw away your masculinity like you and others do, that I don't understand.

it's just cross-dressing. aka not transgenderism. I don't walk in the streets dressed and behaving like a woman.

And as to why I want to be the little spoon 100% of the time, well, getting pounded feels that good to me. That's all there is to it.

Oh, I thought you were a complete trans. That changes everything, and I mean it. I would never go against anyone's sex kinks and/or belittle them for it, nor think of them as people different knowing what they do in bed.I learnt to dissociate bed life and life, otherwise I couldn't look my girl in the eyes.

Outside the bed she's a strong independent feminits (or that's what she thinks) and a little nice girl, great student, everyone would think in bed she's "missionary is the only way" kind of girl.
In bed she loves to be dominated and when I told her I'm going to turn her into a fucktoy, tie her up on the bed, use her holes and leave her leaking for hours on end while playing videogames in the meantime before I get horny again and fill her up even more, she replied with a simple 'please'.

No worries luv. Guess I didn't make it clear enough.

How feminine is the penis?

I'd do it, is she hot?

Go for it but remember to be gentlemanly and give reach arounds.

do it

>tfw you will never have a qt passable trap gf/bf

>tfw you'll never be a qt passable trap
Why live?

kek
this is trappy chan

anyways I would do him with the force of a thousand suns

Do a trial run... Put a wig on it... turn the lights low... lube yourself well... put its ass in the air and face in the pillow... plow it till the stars shine... repeat as necessary

>that fucking pic
kek

>not letting "her" do all the work, sit back, crack open a beer a let her suck you off + ride you until you're satisfied

>pic
Kek

Does Trappy still around?

Not seen he(r) trip code in months.

Good riddance but i've seen it last month.

Yeah, Trappy lurks and posts as an user every now and then. S/he was on /adv/ for a bit, or at least somebody did a damn good impersonation

Eh, I found he(r) fanboys to be more annoying.

He posts underneath a different trip now, even posting webms
Now it's not for certain if that dude was pretending to be trappy all along or trappy is just pretending to be that dude

kek

Uh can you link me to the archive? What was convincing about it?

>not naming the pic "4u"
damn you!

friendly reminder

>I will never have a passable trap fwb
should I just end it all now brehs?

>real life traps

It's all fun and games when it's anime. In the real world traps are nasty.

>trap friend
degenerates

This.
Like 99% of the time you feel disgusted afterwards and slowly begin to dislike them.

Sure, its cute when teeny twinks do it, but when i, a 215lbs 6'1 Big Guy, tell people i want to be the little spoon they just laugh at me or look intimidated

i just want to be someones extremely muscular and hairy housepet and do all their cooking and cleaning and make them happy

:'c

You do have bro-tier friends, right? I'd give any of my bros as many hugs as they want.

God I'm so fucking jealous

>i just want to be someones extremely muscular and hairy housepet and do all their cooking and cleaning and make them happy
set up a grindr account with that text, it'll happen

Do it, faggot.

Be careful. Sounds like a good way to get your dick removed if things go south.

Thats whats so hot.
Nothing like being worshipped by a failed beta.

I've tried to figure out why I can jerk it to traps but not homos

I've realized it's because I literally don't regard traps as men anymore but as sex objects, and people like this?

>the recoil of your ejaculation will never send you to the edge of the universe
why live

Do you pretend you're not a fag

Because the only thing you are attracted to in women isn't just a vagina.

It's that simple.

i guess it's that time of the week where i fap to trap doujinshi

yeah, guys who aren't attracted to traps aren't straight. they're some kind of fucked up vagina fetishist

I don't know if you're being ironic or retarded

D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

You'd know, huh?

>matched with a qt trap on tinder
>super passable
>would totally fuck but I don't want to be labelled a fag

Fucking hell Veeky Forums what do I do.

pics

Fucking a guy as a guy makes you a fag there is no shades of grey

elaborate

do it

go for it, don't give a shit what others think. Passable traps are goddamn rare, you pass this up, no telling when another chance will come along.
Nobody, on their death bed, has ever said, "I passed up so many opportunities in life because I didn't want to get called a fag, and thank god for that."

Wood.

If you do it you'll be a faggot and you'll know it deep inside. Also other people may find out.

Is there an actual market (lack of a better term) for traps or is it just a Veeky Forums meem?

I'm gonna need the source on this one.

that is passable but still manly

>passable

That's a man, baby.

grindr

Looks like David Bowie with longer hair, jesus

Do it, buddy. No homo

Why the long face

>passable

I'm LMAOing at your life.

Brehs I legit thought she was passable, am I wrong?!

>Tfw no cute trap gf to cuddle up on at night and stroke their limp feminine penis as they make girly moans
No homo tho

no, she's passable. It's just that you primed the situation by calling her a passable trap before posting a pic, so you could've posted a pic of fucking Taylor Swift and user's would've been like, "she's obviously a dude, look at the ratio of width between her philtrum and the bridge of her nose!"

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Counterpoint - desert gods are for dumb weak fags

+1

Like Isaac Newton.

I was in same boat. Got really drunk and eventually went for it. Even sucked/let her peg. While I felt a little confused and dirty after, I've not had a more memorable sexual existence since and I still fap to it today. Other guys I've met over the years who have done the same thing said it felt the same way for them

Gay as fuck

Bruh that's a selfie that optimizes lighting and angles to produce the best photo possible.

And it still looks like a dude.

I'm jealous of (((her))) jawline.

Daily reminder that on the day of the rope your kind will be lined up with your tranny loving degeneracy and you will be executed for your faggotry.

This has been your daily reminder, please don't forget.

Thank you and have a nice day. Remember, no tranny enabling! Or we'll kill ya, yeah we will, no amount of muscle will stop a bullet entering your failed little meat suits.

Again, contain your degeneracy and stop enabling tranny lickers.

Oh my god, fuck off back to /pol/.

Looks like a man but, god do I want to rail and collapse that limp wristed faggot's boipussy

Wew

Be very warned if this is a true story OP, Traps are already mentally unstable by default and are pretty much just ticking time bombs ready to explode once their age and/or biology begins to interfere with their concept of beauty.

Good for fun
Not for living with.