Goodmorning Veeky Forums

Goodmorning Veeky Forums
I think i need help. How do i gain weight? Like pure mass. Iam barely 1,80m/6'0~ and i weight like 44 kilos/95~ pounds. Ive also dont have any mental illnesses.
Pic rel my hand

by shoving more calories down your cock hole

>on Veeky Forums
>no mental illness
Okay bud

what happened to your wrist

180cm=5'10.8''

>manlets when will they learn

SHOO, SHOO, SPOOKY SKELETON

talk to your doctor and get a nutrisionist to write you a diet plan

you have the perfect starting conditions for ss + gomad

3500 kcal a day and lypht some weights

eat, and lift

>180 cm (That's actually barely 5'11" you manlet)
>44 kg

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

How to gain weight:
1) Escape the concentration camp you're being held in right now.
2) Eat more food. Since you're probably one of those people who will say "b-but I already eat a lot" (I was the same way), drink a lot of milk. Half a gallon or two liters a day should work, but if not, do the full gallon or four liters. If you're lactose intolerant, start eating more "unclean" foods. The last thing you need right now is chicken breast and rice, eat more fatty meats instead with whatever sauces you want. Put oil and butter onto everything, pasta works well for this. Basically just eat like a fat fuck.
3) Minimize or cut out cardio, you need those calories to go into fat and muscle, don't burn them off.

This. Don't even think about touching the fucking supplements yet till you're at least 60kg, you want to build a base appetite of actual food and drink, not shitty powders.

>Protip: set an alarm for every 2.5/3 hours to remember to eat, you'd be surprised how easily you can forget those extra meals.

Another protip from a former skelly:
Eat fast as fuck. Watch a fat person eat, they literally inhale their food.

Start with Granola or muesli BLENDED and throw that into some vanilla bean yogurt. You dont have to chew and can down it like a drink almost.

I forgot to add that you should lift, but I hope that's already clear to you. If you haven't already, read the sticky, there are weight training routines for you in there.

not him but another thing: don't compare what you can eat to what a fat person can eat and think there is something special genetic gift about them that enables them to eat more than you. fat people have stretched their stomachs out over years of stuffing themselves so it makes it easier to eat more and more. if you really want to escape auschwitz mode you can do the same with enough patience.

Your hand is spoopy, but at least your wrists appear to be sorta thick

Eat and lift.

My, your hands!

You're practically hollow!

44kg wtf

SHOO, SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

GIVE ME SUM HEIGHT GAINS TOO PLS

I have the same skelly hands at like 20% bf

something not right with me

Skele-OP here, thanks bois, that might help. Also by mental illnesses i meant anorexia or something. Thanks regardless

SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

194cm/59kg here (6'3/130lb? that's what google converts as anyway) I feel you dude.

Gaining weight is hard as shit when your used to eating less than once a day on average. I've been making decent strength gains but my weight hasn't changed. I feel like I'm literally shitting out everything I eat.

>Ive also dont have any mental illnesses.

Out.

luke pls go

OP here
I can go for a whole day on cereals on breakfast, some soup and 2-4 toast for the rest of the day or even less. Once i ate just a few sanviches and drank cola for the rest of the day and I lived. Is this normal for someone like me?

>SHOO, SHOO, SPOOKY SKELETON

I was in your shoes 3 years ago. You have to force yourself to eat more. Also, you can use a weight gainer to get used to having more calories

How are you not dead.

Donald?

Kek

Skelly comin to steal your gainz

SS+GOMAD, lots of starchy food, McDonald's candy, fatty fish, whole eggs.

Basically just consume more calories, it's not fucking rocket science

>McDonald's candy
*McDonald's, candy

6'2 74kg here escaping skelly mode

I'll tell you what I did when I was 61kg, woke up ate breakfast and drank milk or a protein shake, I know tea and fizzy drinks are the bomb but they don't add anything, eat lunch at the right time and eat something substantial, then before tea say 4 o'clock eat something else, then at tea time eat dinner, then before bed have more milk or shakes and some snacks, should help you a bit

spooky stuff

Eat more.

eat more

Holy shit op, you're literally half my body weight and I'm 5' 11... Eat some food ffs

Fucking hell mate, I'm 180cm too, but I'm trying to lose weight, I was ~88kg just a week or two ago.
I'm now around 84.7kg by my estimate(weighed myself while clothed after breakfast today, got 85.3kg)

First, you need to figure out what is causing you to be so abnormally thin. What is your relationship with food? Do you have an eating disorder? I would suggest going to a cardiologist and ruling out Marfan syndrome, to make sure your heart is healthy enough for lifting. You also might want a thyroid panel blood test.

Some people have basically hit it right on the money for you senpai.

I wasnt quite as bad as you, but I was 6'1 ~60kg's and now sit around 82kg's at the same height. It's going to suck for about a week but you literally just need to force yourself to eat something every 3 hours. even if its a sandwich. Thats good enough. Don't eat a whole pizza/serve of whatever you had planned, eat half and save the other half for 3 hours time.

You will shit. a lot. Like a lot. Just hang in there and mire your work. You need to find foods that have decent-ish protein that you can eat regularly (if its yoghurt, muesli, tuna sandwiches, etc)

Once you get past the sucky bit, you'll actually be hungry at 3hr intervals and it becomes so fucking easy to bulk man. I'm not kidding. You'll eat until you feel full, then get hungry like two and a half hours later. It's fucking glorious.

From there just make sure you can reign yourself back in.. It's easy to just get fat after that..

"SHOO, SHOO, SPOOKY SKELETON"

MASS GAINER

But eat clean, calorie-dense foods (dark chocolate, nuts, granolla, oats)

I aint postin that shit.

SHOO,SHOO, SPOOKY SKELETON

shoo shoo spooky skeleton!

Use supplements. But more importantly eat real food, and alot of it

SHOO< SHOO< SPOOKY SKELETON

OP here
Was that necessary? Iam not saying its bad, of course the lulz should be done. Shoo shoo

mirin vascularity

>SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

>180cm and 44 kilos

Post body pics pls.

Also:

SHOO SHOO, SPOOKY SKELETON

yes please body pics

K then, have a leg

jesus christ
torso with timestamp

what thefuck

Shoo shoo mr skeltal

someone like you isnt normal. Eat more often, and eat faster. You already know the answer to your problem. There is no shortcut.

DRINK SOME GOD DAMN MILK SON

RESPONDING TO EMERGENCY SITUATION

my atrophied leg post ACL surgery was bigger than that bruh go eat some oatz

You were made for GOMAD

do it faggot

Skele-OP delivery

Jesus christ I'm 6'3 215 lbs and my hand/wrist looks too similiar to that. I also bench 2.5pl8 and ohp 1.75pl8
How is this possible

i used to be almost as skelly as you (1,76m / 48kg).

at this point, any exercise will do. really. i started cycling, and reached 51kg. cycling isn't even supposed to give you gains. but for an extreme skelly, anything is hard enough to give you gains. so just have fun doing whatever you like.

but at some point, you'll need a heavier workout. at 51kg, cycling wasn't enough for me, and i started lifting (as well as doing intervals and low rpm drills on the bike). i'm 54kg for some time now, and trying to find a new routine to reach at least 57kg.

Is this Veeky Forums trolling us again?

are u me bruh, just put on girl clothes and make fatties jealous

im 5'6 and 98 lbs and ive just given up after i cant put on weight

HELP

i am skelly

how do you build hands and wrists? mine look like the pic - lots of tendons on the hand and very skinny wrists. seeing good gains elsewhere but hands and wrists still look bad

thanks

I kekd i little

any advice ??? tho

ARE YOU RETARDED??? READ THE STICKY

You can't, they are genetic. Good luck increasing the size of your bones.