A huge milestone for me

>diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at 12
>parents force me to take a wheelchair everywhere even though I beg to walk cause its embarrassing
>want to prove to my parents I don't need a wheelchair for distances like walking around a store
>5 years ago ask to be let to walk down the block
>agrees but they force me to stop half way because Im starting to sweat
>continue being wheelchair bound
>decide to lose 80 pounds since decemeber because I was bored one day
>yesterday after breakfast ask to go back to the street and tell them I plan on walking the distance this time
>tell them dont make me stop, ill stop when I want to
>they agree and say "you know your limits"
>tell them "I plan on breaking those limits"
>manage to walk down the block
>they pull up and unlock the car door
>tell them I'm going to keep going
>continue til the street literally ends another block later
I haven't walked that far since I was 11. I'm never going to use a wheelchair ever again, but damn do my calves hurt.

Anyone else here have muscular dystrophy? Or know someone with it? I've let it ruin my whole life, but no more. I'm going to make this disease my bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs
youtube.com/watch?v=2mdY0ZAWcHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful user. Keep making yourself proud.

>choosing to believe on this one.

nice blog

how much can you squat

Do roids

THIS SUMMER

Keep it up user, you're lapping everyone on the couch

ONE MAN

WILL PROVE

can you deadlift 350 pounds though.

i'm happy for you user :)

MD is the only illness that I understand people not working out with. I have a sister with it and the way it works really fucks up your stamina. I actually don't believe you when you say you walked a block. If you did, that is astounding. Might want to keep a wheelchair though.

HİS WORTH İN A BRAND SPANKİNG NEW

Is this the actual REDS or are there multiple people who use this name for their trip?

The actual REDs.

You want me to take you on a road trip to a mining quarry now?

COMEDY DRAMA

Congrats on walking but if you want to be realistic with yourself it sounds like this disease is still just gonna keep you as its bitch. No point blogging all over the internet about how much of a badass you are about it.

>protein bar
>no protein

wanna hear a joke? your total

on a serious note, keep it up. remember. no matter your circumstances, no matter what happened, never ever give up. quitters are the biggest losers. if you give up you lose by default. never ever quit, never ever give up. keep on moving no matter how hard it gets and you will be surprised by how great things will turn out to be. there are countless examples of people who started in terrible positions but turned into major successes. in fact, suffering makes you stronger. overcoming the worst is what turns you into the best

>I plan on breaking those limits

just because you're a gimp doesn't mean you get a pass on being a faggot.

NICE FUCKING BLOG

This. You might not be able to get rid of the wheelchair forever, but every minute without it is a victory. I'm proud of you, OP.

Protein powder mixdled in or protein peanut butter.

Dude. Why do I feel emotional for you? Like a mix of joy and admiration?

Fuck. user, good job. I am motivated to make something of myself. Please keep it up bro!

If I could do it, you can do it.

>Roiding for this

But great job OP, you can do it

Peanut butter has protein
Milk has protein

OP, do you have the MD that kills you when you're early 20's, or the one that progresses slowly until you're 50 or so?

>"I plan on breaking those limits"
Good shit user. Keep on going. You got this.
Persistence wins.

Keep on going, REDS. You can do it.

I'm currently 28, my mom said I shouldn't have made it past 16, but I'm doubting the legitimacy of that. Thankfully, it hasn't affected my vitals too much yet. My heart skips a beat, but my lungs, brain, kidney, liver, and penis(I did say vital) are healthy.

>the penis is a vital organ

Damn straight.

Keep it up, for the Emperor!

Do you even lift bro

Don't give up user.
We're here for you.

Hell yes user.

STARRING

Good shit OP. I have beckers muscular dystrophy and would get tired after walking a few blocks when I was younger. Once I began training heavy compounds it worked wonders on my leg fatigue in every day life. Keep it up OP

Start taking roids

ANNON

Go get em OP. Find your own limits

ADAM SANDLER

Wait a sec you always post here about your workouts and now you're telling me you can't walk for more than 10 minutes? what the fuck is your workout then?
I'm still proud of you for trying though, you faggot

>penis is vital

This guy knows.

My arms aren't affected by it too much, my fingers are really thin and my hands/wrist are like girl hands, no muscle at all, but I've been lifting weights like this mostly, while sitting, to take stress from my fingers.

>>decide to lose 80 pounds since decemeber because I was bored one day
I like this line of thinking you're a cool guy user

This.

Not even kidding, this might help in your case

keep it up op.

reminded me of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs

Have a butt

Nice going REDS fucking keep at it

>Reliable Ecchi Deliverer Sniper !xhBRbl3jHE
are you that same faggot or did you just manage to crack his trip?

Yes, I'm that faggot.

Cool vid from my favourite sailing vlog, dude in it has MS too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mdY0ZAWcHs

So THAT's why you're virgin at 28
Just kidding, sorry man. This is wonderful, even if I've hated you for years now.

>Veeky Forums has told me to kill myself my whole life
>Veeky Forums are the only ones that support my weight loss

huh, who would have thought that an enduring cross-boarding tripfag is (was) fat, and an almost literal wizard. Really makes you think.

What boards?