Insect eating

Is this really a thing? Anybody eating insects for gains?

I'm not poor.

I ate a worm in first grade.

I'd try it out if a place near me supplied them.

Fried grasshoppers are delicious.

Did you have gains?

I prefer horse meat for lean protein meat.

It's all cultural, the anglotards in this board will be disgusted at this thought just like I am at the idea of eating insect.

It's just a cultural / personal choice is all.

Interesting note, I remember from university classes that some demographers and economist s believe that as the earth population grows and if we keep waisting food, things like insects and krill will become more and more common in our diet.

Its all lyzard people agenda. Dont buy into it.

the faster the better. if we switched from livestock to bugstock we'd be able to feed the entire world easily all the while cutting down on pollution and desertification.

you do realise we already produce more than enough food on earth to support its population

but do we produce enough protein to swolify it

Most of which is used to feed cows.

Most 3Rd world countries already eat them. Are you this ignorant? What were you doing during class that was so important?

Still cheaper for humans to eat the feed instead of routing it through crickets.

We could get a headstart on that by swapping meat for beans

Split peas are the king of the legumes for protons.

I once ate a live locust when I was drunk. Tasted exactly like an almond. Wasnt bothered by it at all until I realised I just swallowed locust piss and shit and guts but dat protein

I would need to have them fried in breadcrumbs and flour. They'd also need to be seasoned to be spicy. I'd also need a lot of them. But I would absolutely try having a big bowl of crickets

Some/most of the feed is non-protein.

Seconded