/fraud/ - STEROIDS GENERAL

Good morning, my friends

>cheaters general
>enlarged prostate general
>testicular atrophy general
>acne general (just kidding we have accutane)
>trips shitposting general

Other urls found in this thread:

uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/165044-gyno-reversal-with-tamoxifen-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FL+gherry15 gf

Girl lives 45 minutes away, is 18 just moved into her own place

Blue hair, nose ring, virgin (srs), exactly my "type"

But, way chubbier than in photos, small tits and flat ass

Wants to fuck and tells me she wants to be told what to do, ordered around etc

Do I go for it? 1.5 hrs driving and I just want to hang out and lift and play league and work on my car today..already fapped this morning.

Srs she's maybe a 6 objectively. 6.5 since I like the emotionally damaged girls, I already cancelled on her once this is the last chance

>replying to girls that clearly have no interest in you
>texting multiple times someone who barely replies you back
why do people do this?

Hey a thread to myself

Finally ordered pharma ai, took a chance on some guys adex for about 3 weeks and it wasn't working at all. 6 more weeks and then I'm off right after I start fall classes

My car is leaking gasoline somewhere, fucking SU carburetors are unreliable as shit, pretty sure the rear one is going to need a total rebuild pretty soon. Will give me a chance to polish them though

Found an old banjo and have been learning to play. Fun as fuck, do recommend, can pick one off craigslist for like 100-150, go do it

Made 650 yesterday selling my drum kit

And I got a big pimple on my dick

My accutane is finally here so goodbye acne

People are lonely and needy and desperate for emotional connection user

It's tough for a person, they build up an idea in their head that since they like a person, that a relationship or at least a fuck can be arranged, and refuse to acknowledge the evidence to the contrary

I think developing the ability to "cross off" someone, mentally, from your life is really helpful, but it's hard for people. My first girlfriend and I broke up like 4 times over the course of a year. Really loved her and still think about her very often

But it took until 2 months after breaking up for the 4th time for things to really click - wow, this will literally never work. Getting people to "click" and realize the relationship they want with someone (who doesn't reciprocate their interest, like you mentioned in your post) is super super tough. It means acknowledging loneliness and neediness

Other people are just playing numbers and figure, if I show interest in x amount of girls/guys, one of them will fuck me

But there are so many people in the world, people need to learn to move on and accept getting rejected.

Hehe ty men

Yeah it would be good eventually, but everyone gets there at different times if they get there at all. Everyone's got emotional shortcomings, that's just a common one

You are the most boring trip on this board Go kill yourself

S-sorry

>blue hair, nose ring
>virgin
pick one

>But, way chubbier than in photos, small tits and flat ass
>he felt for the good pics from a good angle meme
Improve your eyes.

She was pretty explicit about her sexual history and I made it clear to her I didn't really care, not sure why there would be dishonesty

They're so sneaky bro so fucking sneaky. This happens with like 1/2 the girls I meet up with from tinder, especially the ones without IG hooked up to it

>They're so sneaky bro so fucking sneaky.
My only problem is when they have a huge ego, there are so many unfuckable girls that are threated like a godess thanks to social media.

>not sure why there would be dishonesty
because she is a woman

I'm with you. Its a lot easier to enjoy relationships when you're the more desired one though, you can avoid girls like that much easier as well

I love worshipping my girl as a goddess. She is thick and lactates so it is supremely satisfying.

But I'm also her God so it evens out.

Yo i beg you someone please help its about GYNO.

I have mild gyno. Its around a year old id say. I just want to shrink the lumps, im aware that i wont be able to make them go away 100% unless i get surgery.

I have 30 pills of nolvadex (20mg). Should i just take one a day and see what happens? Is ralox really way more effective than nolvadex at reversing gyno?

I just want these lumps to fucking shrink

No one answers because this is a stupid question.

Here is a link to a forum post discussing this topic. There is also a study listed in the post.

uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/165044-gyno-reversal-with-tamoxifen-study/

My understanding is, it takes more than a month, and there are more effective chemical treatments out there

I hope you shrink that shit down

>22 years old
>already has a kid