FPH

You know the drill.

Fat people hate / fat hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>advertisements that portray "unhealthy of unrealistic body images" are to be banned

That body is
a) not unhealthy
b) not unrealistic

the company sued the ban and won. now they made even bigger one advertisement in the city

But you're forgetting how many fat people instantly assume any woman with a BMI of less than 20 is "unrealistic"

I went to my local thermal bath and jesus christ there are a lot of planets.
There was a guy who bought along a queen sized inflatable matress.
It took him 5 minutes to get up.

>vote for muslim mayor
>instantly tries to ban pictures of women as soon as he gets elected

Why am I not surprised?

fucking nicole

This is the main reason I hate hamplanets
I'm not saying I don't agree with this, but there can be people in the obesity range who are just really jacked. I think it'd be better to measure bf% over BMI

bmi doesnt count the same for really muscular people and old people

kek

Really?
That makes me pretty happy
world's not as fucked as I thought

I wish that was true

lmao

I'm finally watching my fat fabulous life. i still need the first 2 seasons though. shit is inspiring to me. I'm down to 320 from 365 at the beginning of the year and it's really pushing me to get under 300 ASAP.

Green is a faggot in this one.

No they didnt

>townspeople are fat and useless
>villains is lazy
>protagonist is named sportacus

Pretty based. I'll have to show my kids this when I have kids.

>I swim two and a half kilometres a day

Does she seriously expect people to believe this

The guy sitting next to the blonde woman in the first panel has the thousand yard stare
2 kms a day,sure!
Fat people don't swim,they FLOAT

This will never be OK with me.

>primarily vegetarian
>primarily
Guarantee she eats far more meat than the average person.

Doesn't that stop hamplanets who want to lose weight from doing so? Shouldn't we encourage them?

Yeah. It made me laugh but he's just as bad as OP.

>but it wasn't even about you
>no, it was about me

t. fatty lady

If you are obese you should focus on diet and not set foot in a gym until you are able to muster the discipline to control what you eat.

Walks+water will be much more helpful than going to a gym.

>only egos were injured

kek

>exclude the 5% of hamplanets who want to lose weight
>actual people trying to be fit and remain healthy don't have to deal with their smell and gross sweat

If they're truly dedicated they'll buy a bike or start jogging until they hit under 30 bmi

BMI just takes height and weight into account. Which makes no sense as muscle is denser than fat so bodybuilders might have a very high BMI with a very low BF%.

What the fuck

>models arm long
>not just thin and therefore able to touch her waist

These are our future mothers, people. Imagine if your own mom told you she used to put sugar in her spaghetti when she was 20.

>epitome of what fat chicks ought not to do
That's literally what fat chicks are expected to do. You've already fucked yourself up, it's skinny chicks that shouldn't start down that path.

>not walking your dog at least 2 times a day regularly

>I have a 60lb husky
>average weight for an adult husky is 16-23kg (35-50 lbs)

That poor animal.

Genuinely bothers me that the monolithic BBC had become a SJW clubhouse

Kek

I don't understand how people can be this delusional. Surely the former fatties loved themselves enough to build a better life by getting fit? How is losing weight "not loving yourself"?

That's a shit idea though. Forget fat people, what about old people, or people using crutches?

They can both fit on those seats

most doctors know that and even calculators on the internet have something like this everytime :
Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits:
It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build.
It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.

>They can both fit on those seats
That.

The ACTUAL reason that those are there are to prevent homeless people from sleeping on the benches. They're wide enough for the average person to sit down, though. We've got similar things in my city in the states.

Out of all the things posted in FPH I hate this the most.

Yeah, but you gotta think. Those thin benches aren't made to sit on, they're too close to the wall to really be able to balance on them. They're made to lean on, you sit on them with half your ass and you keep weight on your legs. If you have leg pains, or are just really tired, it's pretty aggravating to not just be able to sit down properly.

She's right though, that's a terrible thing to say

poor doggo

my small doggo wants to go oustide like 4 times a day. poor husky :/

ye man, i hate them myself

"Rock your scooter."

How can ANYONE feel anything but shame for having to use a fucking scooter to move around?

>walking your dog twice a day is a lot
If it's not at least 3 + playing with it inside you should kys

She should just go over the chain though

He might be a large one, not necessarily fat, also probably not a pure husky.

don't. The show is mostly trash
the only good thing to come out of it is this:youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

>I don't think I realized how long this model's arm was
what the FUCK imagine not even being able to touch your left hip with your right arm, i'd kill myself before letting myself go like that.
also look at that blob of fat between her legs, disgusting. she wouldn't even be pretty if she were thin, her face is ugly as hell.

Nah, it's shit, my little sisters used to watch it all the time.

As much as that person is shit, that facility should have a note to keep the food trolley away from this guy.

I lift for Stephanie.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

>because only women face this issue

I hate the world.

>this kills the italian

>>Go out and live your life
>Go to Target and, i dunno, shop maybe
Keep reaching for the stars, sunshine

At leat take off the glasses ant TRY to give a seductive face instead of the 'I'm going to eat you' face. Jesus

You can actually see Julius losing the will to live as he sinks into a pit of despair

I like sand in my spaghetti

If anything the "plus sized" models are unrealistic. They're more heavily photoshopped, and on to of that they have perfect genes so it's impossible for 99% of women to have their proportions. most women could at least get close to the one in the OP

Well.. What else is there? She would need her own tent. 1/8 mile of a hike is out of the question. Don't even as her to get on a boat.

Target should be the last place that hamplanet should be shopping at. So many beautiful people that shop there. She would be triggered all the time.

>mfw I will never bulk that hard.

isnt that to prevent homeless people from sleeping on benches? pretty bad idea imo

Bless

poor Julius he looks like he just lost whatever faith he had left

when will they ever learn

I wish I could have him as my trainer. You can tell he really cares about health and wants people to be fit and healthy.

hey she still has to keep up with her pod

he*

A fatty would probably look at that and think I'm going to end up on a cold slab eventually anyway, may as well be the one on the right.

>oh mamma mia
>che cazzo é
>aiuto

why the fuck would you even bring a food trolley around a fat ass

That girl in OP's pic is photoshopped as fuck though. That isn't her real body shape and I've never seen a girl with that body shape