/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Tucking dicks and tranny panties.

Previous

first for jerry becoming a cute girl

Wew it's freshman move in time. Gotta go out be a Chad and fuck some freshies.

I wonder if they know her daughter is going to turn into a massive slut

in for no college tonight

Probably. Her mom is pretty good looking too.

in for raping estp stupid fucking face and drowning her in the sink

we're all gonna make it

DIG

DEEP

BECOME

CHAD

It's every's fathers nightmare

some pedo like yolo, haunting your 13 year old daughter. I will crush them like the twink they are

When are we gonna get a cunny pic of your girl?

Will I ever get my tall cute olympic gf? PLs motivate me

>13
>college

>I will crush them like the twink they are
unless she lies to you and you remain unaware.

hello and post more jailbait

Shut up pedo's.

Behold, my mighty spear to annihilate you bitches

sup friendo.
whats up?

>Behold, my mighty spear to annihilate you bitches
foit meh >:c

>tfw the milk you used in your shake was spoiled

FUCK

Posted one yesterday

You better get this machine to save your calves brah

Mine are about to BLOW UP

Isn't there a pool at your college? I always used to see the swim team after the gym

fuck you and your ugly waifu

tfw i have ptsd from college from being low test and weak and beta during my first year

lets hope that roiding up over the summer will make for a better 2nd year

its funny cuz probably less than 10 people at this point remember me

should have made it with water

fuck off leave me alone

cant believe i wasted an entire year of """the best years of my life""""""""""""""""""""""

>had 0 friends lol and would just go to classes and straight home
>talked to literally 2 people for more than a total of 30 seconds i shit you not

my next two are made with water

Damn must've missed it.

Just blast tren and eat everything in the dining hall.

you still have time.
dont fuck it up.

I use water 90% of the time

>tfw spoiled milk shake tastes like shit but you dont wanna waste protein

kek, r u me ?

I am in PCT now. I put on 6kg, actually look pretty good now.

P.S I wish i just blasted and cruised, going to do it when my pct is over plus a few months

Nut up and drunk that shit. Better hope your stomach is strong so you don't shit yourself during squats too.

I wear a squat plug don't worry

Who's got that diggity dank mast e from that 3 letter place?

Fat fuck here.
You know how on youtube transformation videos (the ones with good results, at least) people 80% of the times call out the guy for being on juice, etc. But from my modest knowledge, roiding while at a high bf% is bad/counter productive for aromatisation, etc.
My question is are these people commenting just ignorant/retarded or is it legit to call people out? I know tren/var/[clen] are good for cutting but usually that's about going from like 13~15 to sub 10. Am I wrong? Not considering using as I am scared shitless of negative consequences, yet curious.

Name?

dee and pee

Elizabeth Turner

The fuck is up with dress sizes
These are retarded

Where did Kroc buy his

If your 20-30% you will get bad aromatisation, however power lifters do it i don't know whether they are just lucky (genetics) or the take some heavy precautions (lots of letro/novla/ralox on cycle)

What was wrong with mine you big faggot

/fraud/ help me. Taking care of a wolf dog and now I'm it's bitch. I can't move. If I try it just bites my fucking legs. Am scared. Send help

So it is not really steroids. Isn't DNP very toxic and only supposed to be run for like 2 weeks and then stop? Can you really burn much more than the 3-4kg while on it?

Thanks for your answer

kroc used his fat sister's dresses

You never linked it so I wasn't aware.

>finished my spoiled milk shake

You an use DNP as long as you want to, provided you're ok with the sides. If you're a desperate fatfuck who just wants a magic weight loss pill you'll probably run it as long as it takes.

enjoy you beautiful bastard

U better watch ur back

Say are any of these sites safe or reliable?

blueskypepetide

sarmsx

sarms1

?

What sites are trust worthy?

What is everyone working today?

DOing a widow maker with my safety squat bar, really want 2plate x20 short term and 3plate x 20 long term

Tfw this guy was a CHAD back in the day. He still slays prime milf pussy though so props to him

Bbw shit doesn't fit either
Fuck

this

do you reckon he's had both at the same time? that'd be fina

You're probably going to be banned for source talk, it's not allowed in /fraud/

Check /r/steroidsourcetalk, there are many verified sources available there

Also for SARMs and other drugs you want pharma grade, not UGL shit.

Fucking glutes bleeding every damn time I pin them. Reeeeeeeeee

Muh legs. Mostly front squats and isolation crap. Sucks being tall because my legs still look small unless I flex them.

Obviously. There's tons of preppy CEO type guys down here in the south that were Chads.

>spoiled milk shake does not like its new home and wants to come back

Mfw no more shoulder clicking after bench

Training legs with a focus on my hamstrings and glutes, pinned quads 2 days ago and had debilitating pip to the point where I had to use a heating pad for like half an hour to even bend my leg, hopefully doesn't mess with muh squats

Why was your pip so bad? Wtf. Are you pinning straight test powder?

Maybe. Sometimes you can never tell with these older guys. My 40 year old coworker looks like the typical dad but he's partaken in some wild swinger's parties only until recently when his wife found out.

How?

I've had horrid pip from gear that was either brewed with BA too high or some other fuckup.

But you should try cutting it with sterile oil and see if it helps.

I put milk in first, then powder, then water

Always turns out good

Took vid of benching, realized my shoulders were coming forward at the beginning of the "push", dropped 10% lbs and worked myway back up over 2 week with proper form

Also joint supplements, not sure if theyre actually helping but I started a week before I deloaded

It's bench day. Favorite day.
Unless my shoulder bitches out. Then it's the worst day.

I'm 100% sure it's because I went out the night of to a concert and had been dancing, I figure I was shaky when I injected and the dancing just exasperated the damage the needle tip must have done

damn, i've had pretty bad muscle spasms while pinning and only had pip for a couple days tops you must be jamming 16g needles whilst driving in a car or someth mate

Sup nerds. Have I missed anything cool?

Oh that makes sense

I always get shaky as fuck when I pin my glutes and wiggle that shit around, even babby compounds I still get pip from, but I sort of like it, it almost feels like doms

Hope it goes away soon man

Also it was only my 2nd injection so my muscles are still virgin as far as scar tissue, are glutes better/easier to pin? Feels fucked to try and bend that far and stay steady enough

Hehe no but I really missed something cool..
You :○)

Just Jerry dress shopping.

We really need to get him a gf.

If I want to B&C what's the difference between starting at 20 and 21? Also, how to find source in Australia (I want to ask the big roided kiwi at my gym who is very friendly & hangs out teenagers who are on, but not sure how that would go down)

Also do most dealers carry armidex/nolva as well as test?

Just pin glutes lying down in bed. Easy peasy.

homo

Nope I draw with 20 inject with 25, that's what the paste bin recommended Yeah reminds me of doms too, after the heating pad I was fine so I just plan on using one from now on, I don't suppose it could cause the gear to crash could it?

YES pin glutes. Look up injection sites for glutes.

TIP the needle should go in farther to the side than you think. Like if you're facing forward, and there's a line connecting shoulder to shoulder, it should go at about 45 degrees to that line. Hopefully that makes sense.

Clench your ass and it's the muscle that pops out at the top.

I'd blame it on virgin muscles desu. Even when I started with Pfizer test cyp I couldn't move my legs for a couple days afterwards.

No heating pad is fine lol. I heat my gear up a lot before I pin it too, makes it more smooooth

>inject with 25
pussy
jk

hope you recover soon

Thanks niggers, I'll try glutes next time and report back

What did you miss?
I got laid. Story time later, gotta get some packages shipped and do chores.
>Just Jerry dress shopping.
Jesus christ... Alright I guess I will have to read the last thread or two lol.

No we DONT, jerry will make a CUTE girl

I inject with 25, shits good. Takes a bit to draw more than 1mL though

Good luck babe

Hope she on the pill or else babynames.com

>I inject with 25, shits good. Takes a bit to draw more than 1mL though

fair play, i'm all about that 21 draw 23 pin, shit's kushty

Tfw out of rolling papers

Store near me only sells bambus and those shit clear papers

Time to be like biggie I guess "smokin weed in bambu, sippin on private stock"

>Hope she on the pill
Nah but she has one of those implant things. Plus my balls are definitely not working lmao.

In for high dose trt

Fuck. I squirted fruit punch MiO in my preworkout coffee instead of the beta alanine and water cup.

I'm pretty sure if we managed to get his dick in a girl, all the tranny and crossdressing stuff will go away. lol

I still haven't seen jerry pics, so I couldn't say.

>papers
You are either old(er) or black, invest in a good bong or vape

I'm scared to change gauge after drawing lol, feel like I'd fuck up and infect something somehow. I already use like 7 alcohol wipes for 1 injection

Shitt those things in the arm are awesome. They're like magic. Nice mane 8)

I have the pax 2 and a magic flight, it's just not the same sometimes. I think it's a different high too. Smoking is more relaxing, I get anxious easier vaping

Jerry was made to take dick, girls are not for him

>lol
Implying Jerry isn't destorying pussy working in finance not to mention in one of the best cities in the work for horny professionals.

in the world*

it's not so bad, just don't put anything down if you're going to use it again, and don't take the cap of the needle till you're ready to pin
desu i'd be more worried about pinning myself with a needle that's already pierced something, that shit makes my skin crawl

Jerry only works in finance the way an accountant for a bank is a banker, as per my understanding of his current employment situation, could be wrong though

lol it's funny cuz i only ate in the dining hall like 3 times + when i was forced to for orientation

in my 2nd semester i talked to 0 people except my lab partner when i was forced to. lol. like actually 0.

I was kinda surprised to hear he'd taken the d.

It's a distinct possibility. If it's all an act, he's doing a pretty good job.

Dibs on jerry's boipucci