College thread

College general
Post college, meet other fitizens
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ironpit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, OP here. Just got done with my first workout at the NMSU gym... I thought that all the Planet Fitness horror stories were bad.
>machines
>dumbells cut off at 10 fucking pounds
>not a barbell to be found
>not even a fucking Smith machine
I don't think I'm gonna make it fampai

Yo

University of British Columbia

How are my fellow Asians?

>grandescunt
what did they mean by this?

>only here for 6 more months
>gym under construction for an entire fucking year
>was shit to begin with

i pay $35 for a local place that no one goes to (thank god)

Plymouth University

Texas Tech fag here.
Only fucking 3 power racks in the weight area, pretty sure the rest are hidden in the crossfit area but fuck if I am going to be caught in there.

goml

Same

Two more week until I transfer to SDSU. Decided I want to stop being so fat, and to go back to college

Best Boston area college reporting in

Incoming freshman. Hoping they haven't banned oly lifts

Anybody /ucf/ here?

UVM.

Ayy me too

West Chester University

Las Cruces Campus, where you at faggot

University of Northern Iowa

UNLP niggah

Anyone else in Ottawa area?

Driving to Chico tomorrow to start my last two years here as a transfer student! I am very excited

I actually met an user a thread a few weeks ago to lift here, so I'm posting again. Lets lift at the Wrec!!

Cal Poly has an amazing gym, you will have a great time going there and being in SLO. One of my best buds went to SLO and had an awesome time, I visited him often. He would tell you to join ZBT frat but I don't know if thats suited for everyone

Cal State University Northridge, who else pleb here?

Any DCCCD fegs?
Just registered for a class being 2 years out of college. Heading to UTD for engineering when I have money and time. Is it true when the say UTD people (in general) are dicks?

Wish me luck.

Just got here- Any recommendations for a gym?

I feel like I'm the only one on here from Shu

UCONN represent

Bloomington here. Iron Pit on Miller is the best gym in town, period.

R-represent...

I'm in your conference for Bball

Moving in tomorrow, are the campus gyms not good enough? They seemed okay when I was at orientation

If you're living on campus, they're not bad at all. But Iron Pit is a magical place.

Yeah I'm living on campus this year, thanks though brah. You go there?

IU, no. Iron Pit, yes. I live just down the street from the Pit.
ironpit.com/

You stoped going with me to crunch,Andy.

STEVENS
E
V
E
N
S

lel our public/narp gym has only one bench, two squat racks and some free weights and cardio equipment

Muh chalk

Also the gyms here suck

The rec expansion's completion being moved to November really flim flammed my jim jams.

Was gonna apply there for med school. NOT ANYMORE.

ww@ berkeley

Good luck getting in if you're not white. I only got accepted because I had connections.

I started lifting seriously after I left Emory. Is the woodpec really that shitty? I just remember there being a fuck ton of machines and really really old dumbbells.

Yea man it is awful. I bought a set of adjustable Dumbbells and a pull up slash dip station to workout in my room with because I hate the gym there so much

Wash U/ WUSTL, new gym coming soon, but I do bodyweight training at home with stall bars and rings, so doesn't really matter to me.

nice you chose the worst uc

KU fags, looking forward to our 3 FUCKING SQUAT RACKS at the rec

wait but isn't it like the sixth best?

I dated a girl who went to A&M for her year abroad, you people are a part of a fucking cult posing as a college, I swear

sup dude. you ready for the semester?

RIT here

Can we make it a college thread rule that you must include your school name in your post so I don't have to fucking look through 250 school emblems seeing if mine pops up

> football stadium has 20 power racks
> boyden has 20 power racks for smaller school teams
> normal gym has 3

pure rage

What major are you? Know your way around town yet? It's pretty small so it won't take long for you to know where everything is.

In case I don't see a reply, here a few recommendations:

>The best mac and cheese is at the Banshee downtown. You can get bacon and all kinds of other good shit tossed in with it.

>University Bar (locals call it the U-Bar) usually has some pretty damn cheap alcohol if you're looking to party. Really though, downtown is pretty small, so you can easily bar crawl all over in a good night. If you wanna get really fucked up, drink the teas at Panama's. They're only a few bucks, and strong as hell.

>If you're living on the west side (Nord and West Sacramento), be careful taking the bike paths and other short cuts late at night. Punkers and little shits like to target the fresh college meat when everyone moves in. Get a taxi or an uber if you have to, it's not uncommon for someone to get their shit pushed in over the weekend.

>Consequently, you'll also find the majority of drug sources and dealers on the west side. You can try your luck at "The Zoo" (also near Nord and West Sac) for some freebies. Most partiers here are pretty chill and will offer you a hit/bag of whatever for free.

>Girls are fucking easy here, but the herpes rate is nearly 1 out of 3 also (not even going into other STDs). Wrap that shit up and hope for the best.

UCSB reporting in.

Got that beach bod yet?
Currently working on mine and ready to start that first year.

UWO - Western University

Going into final year. Some of the shit I've seen in the gym I'll tell ya. So many DYELs it's insane. So many resolutioners who pack it in REAL quick.

Anyone else at Minnesota?

any ducks?